Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal (37362 Views)

Buhari Begs Saraki Not To Impeach Him For Pejury / Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos / Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by Ijaya123: 7:31am On Oct 22, 2015
What was he feeling like? He thinks he is above the law? That era has gone.

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 22, 2015
condralbede:
Is he scared

Meanwhile today is my bday, show some love pals.
Happy birthday to you,many happybreturns

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by xmileeasy: 7:31am On Oct 22, 2015
The dock in CCT is not similar to the one he sits in, in the Senate

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by jamace(m): 7:32am On Oct 22, 2015
This is what happens when war against corruption is fought on vendetta basis.

From all indications, Saraki will go scot free and that will mark the obituary of the anticorruption fight of Buhari.

Buhari has stepped on poo.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 22, 2015
k

1 Like

Saraki

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by Abeyjide: 7:33am On Oct 22, 2015
i like the way jacobs handle things.saraki is so stuborn.from d way saraki is trying to appeal shows he is guilty.but in d op write up,who is begging saraki among the lawyers?

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by Holuwakemmy16(f): 7:33am On Oct 22, 2015
Why did he do as if his above d law,am sure if It common man than do this I know what they will do to him him but in nigeria most of our leaders always believe they r above d law.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by Badboiz(m): 7:34am On Oct 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

That has been my position... Saraki lawyers should have known we were no longer under the Useless Govt of Jonathan where "anything Goes".

Why does your post indicate Gej now??.. Saraki is a fool though for not doing the proper thing, e dey form boss for court..mtcheew
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2015
Ok.

Just check my signature.
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by Horlawale1(m): 7:35am On Oct 22, 2015
Naija my country

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:35am On Oct 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

That has been my position... Saraki lawyers should have known we were no longer under the Useless Govt of Jonathan where "anything Goes".

You are suffering from Jonaphobia.
Prescription : Go to the lagoon and bath seven times.
In case you don't know, your former President is in Tanzania overseeing their general election under the auspices of the Commonwealth of Nations . Can you and yours beat that?

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by 989900: 7:36am On Oct 22, 2015
ibedun:

Think of your children. Do you want them to go nowhere in life?

The money and the resources stolen by Saraki for his family's use deprives the people of Kwara a decent human life.

Think above your hatred of Buhari. The consequences of letting this criminal off the hook is beyond our comprehension.

Hopefully, he and his type are able to let common sense prevail over sentiments for once in their lives.
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by Vikto: 7:39am On Oct 22, 2015
SARAKI SEEMS TO FORGET THAT THE SENATE IS A PLACE TO MAKE LAWS AND AS THE SENATE PRESIDENT, HE'S EXPECTED TO BE THE FIRST TO KEEP THE LAW BY EXAMPLE. HOWEVER, IF HE DOES NOT WANT TO BE TRIED OR DOCKED, LET HIM LEAVE THAT POSITION BECAUSE IT'S PUBLIC. WE WANT MEN/WOMEN OF INTEGRITY IN PUBLIC POSITONS NOW.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by Jerry2i(m): 7:40am On Oct 22, 2015
What arrogance?!
I thought Saraki was an honourable man but he has shown (by his action)that he is just like every other 'polithieftian' in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by ifyan(m): 7:45am On Oct 22, 2015
Abeg were the part were dem say lawer they beg.

Kai! My country people which kain journalist wey we get
For this country.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by Ayima: 7:45am On Oct 22, 2015
Great Nation but foolish leaders.
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by adfemsho(m): 7:46am On Oct 22, 2015
Today is my birthday, 1000 likes will be 🆗 okk

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by condralbede(m): 7:48am On Oct 22, 2015
Mrcdorv:
Happy birthday to you,many happybreturns
Tnx boss

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by billyG(m): 7:49am On Oct 22, 2015
He is showing a very bad example 4 children,he is not above d law or d constitution,dem born am as a senate prsdnt?abeg he shld resign.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by upperman: 7:51am On Oct 22, 2015
all dis one wey cct dey do so na initial gra-gra,in d end nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by GenOrumov: 7:52am On Oct 22, 2015
When they jail journalists or bloggers, people will accuse the authorities of bullying and misuse of power!

Where in the story did the lawyer beg Saraki to enter the dock? Where for Christ's sake?

Una no dey hear word abi... Continue.....
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by sniper1305(m): 7:53am On Oct 22, 2015
Wat are you guys even saying, he was charge for failure to declare his asset in 2003 even b4 he took over as kwara state govnor, which money em come stil abeg, you guys sud go and ask of saraki family in ilorin, as he ever been charge for money laundering or mismanagent of fund while he was a govnor?, Bukola saraki is stikinly rich even b4 He ventured in to politics, go do ur investigation wella
ibedun:

The money and the resources stolen by Saraki for his family's use deprives the people of Kwara a decent human life.

Think above your hatred of Buhari. The consequences of letting this criminal off the hook is beyond our comprehension.
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by excess4luv: 7:55am On Oct 22, 2015
ibedun:

did u just realise he(saraki) stole from Kwara treasurery? who campaigned for his trip to senate, who voted him? i hate when kwarans complain of funds stolen by saraki.
you voted with political hatred.
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by Perfectwazobia: 7:55am On Oct 22, 2015
Let the right thing be done all the time irrespective of personality. That's my submission
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by menxer: 7:55am On Oct 22, 2015
Some people with their sense of reasoning, what has the sitting of 2 or 3 judges got to do with your innocence or not of alleged charges?

Saraki is playing the ostrich from his reasons at the Appeal court.
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by Sultanchidi(m): 7:55am On Oct 22, 2015
Naija journalist with their headlines sha, always different from d real content of the story

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus / 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now / We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.