Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,725 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal (37380 Views)

Buhari Begs Saraki Not To Impeach Him For Pejury / Hilarious Captions Of Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Photos / Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by Nicepoker(m): 7:59am On Oct 22, 2015
darkenrahl2:
He no. serious,why he steal our money in the first place
ur money indeed.
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by GenOrumov: 8:01am On Oct 22, 2015
sniper1305:
Wat are you guys even saying, he was charge for failure to declare his asset in 2003 even b4 he took over as kwara state govnor, which money em come stil abeg, you guys sud go and ask of saraki family in ilorin, as he ever been charge for money laundering or mismanagent of fund while he was a govnor?, Bukola saraki is stikinly rich even b4 He ventured in to politics, go do ur investigation wella
Just to enlighten you, agreed he was stinkingly rich before he ventured into politics the question is where did he get his money from?

The last known employment he held (before he became a Director in his father's bank from 1990-2000) was he worked in the UK as a Medical Officer from 88-89.

The major issue is that did he illegally enrich himself when he was a Director in his father's bank while other shareholders money was lost as a result of the management running the bank aground (similar case to Ibru of Oceanic Bank and Akingbola of Intercontinental Bank cases comes to mind)? If no, then how did he acquire all the wealth he declared or didn't declare?

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by SeverusSnape(m): 8:07am On Oct 22, 2015
ibedun:

Think of your children. Do you want them to go nowhere in life?

The money and the resources stolen by Saraki for his family's use deprives the people of Kwara a decent human life.

Think above your hatred of Buhari. The consequences of letting this criminal off the hook is beyond our comprehension.
Spare me your sermon. Go and tell that to Tinubu, He's the worst of all.
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by Abeyjide: 8:09am On Oct 22, 2015
sniper1305:
Wat are you guys even saying, he was charge for failure to declare his asset in 2003 even b4 he took over as kwara state govnor, which money em come stil abeg, you guys sud go and ask of saraki family in ilorin, as he ever been charge for money laundering or mismanagent of fund while he was a govnor?, Bukola saraki is stikinly rich even b4 He ventured in to politics, go do ur investigation wella

i really sorry for ur generation and that of ur children.
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by sniper1305(m): 8:12am On Oct 22, 2015
So working as amedical officer and director to his father's bank. Hw dos dat nw corroborate your 1st coment dat accused him of stealing kwara money? The fact is dat Tinubu and some Apc cabals are jst looking for evry means to bring him and dey took dat oppurtunity of dz money declaration wateva
GenOrumov:

Just to enlighten you, agreed he was stinkingly rich before he ventured into politics the question is where did he get his money from?

The last known employment he held (before he became a Director in his father's bank from 1990-2000) was he worked in the UK as a Medical Officer from 88-89.
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by gigabyte13: 8:12am On Oct 22, 2015
This same saraki, who the red-capped citizen are supporting? Hmm am not surprised though, since lawlessness is in-built in their generation.
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by chimchim1(m): 8:13am On Oct 22, 2015
Swt heart. Where have u been. I've not read ur post or comments for sometime now
ladyF:
Na wa! Nothing wey person no go see

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by sniper1305(m): 8:15am On Oct 22, 2015
Oh! You sorry 4 my generation? Why u dey swallow pnadol 4 another person headache na, instead of you to b sorry 4 ursef & try rearrange ur life, u dey there dey sorry 4 m wey my life beta pass ur own. Smh
Abeyjide:

i really sorry for ur generation and that of ur children.
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by Godsonkemz(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2015
We are all equal before law, That's arab nonsense. So long as there's a big gap between the rich and a common man, that statement is a fallacy. Code of conduct should stop adjourning Saraki's case and deliver its verdict asap to allow him concentrate for the nation's interest.
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by Ephemmm: 8:20am On Oct 22, 2015
emmabest2000:
Hmmm ....

If supporter of APC army catch you, it is then you will realize that freedom is not even free in Freetown tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by Generalk007: 8:23am On Oct 22, 2015
why d rich were above law in dis country?only d poor were suffering
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by nnachukz(m): 8:27am On Oct 22, 2015
ibedun:

Think of your children. Do you want them to go nowhere in life?

The money and the resources stolen by Saraki for his family's use deprives the people of Kwara a decent human life.

Think above your hatred of Buhari. The consequences of letting this criminal off the hook is beyond our comprehension.
the one amaechi, fashola and tinubu stole moved the world forward? That is why they enjoy your support abi? Abeggi leave matter.
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by gbishman: 8:32am On Oct 22, 2015
so Saraki now feels bigger than the law

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by PointB: 8:35am On Oct 22, 2015
This APC people are very confused.

From Saraki to Buhari. They don't know what they are doing. cheesy
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 8:37am On Oct 22, 2015
fleshbone:
Why would a defendant not want to get inside the dock?

There were no cameras as journalist were not allowed into the venue from what we learnt! I want to assume he was not afraid of being pictured in the dock and posted on front pages of the dailies again!

At first I was happy Saraki was in the CCT trap but now, I kinda feel for the dude!

He must be going through a lot.

Am sure he would have prefered the administration where STEALING was no CORRUPTION!

No be Nigeria whey two of us dey, nothing go do Saraki. All dese ones na just show. Na the same Saraki go still screen ministers today abi?? Rubbish. Wen we see a serious govt, we wil all know.
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by 49cents(m): 8:43am On Oct 22, 2015
Saraki is very stupid for refusing to stand trial

Karma is catching up with him at last

I know this is a witch hunt but that's the only thing that buhari can do in Nigeria to fight corruption

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by ronaldbecky(m): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2015
accumen3:
No body is above the law joor... Abi him wan form big boy ?
yeah man, bt dis is naija.
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by lekan29ice(m): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2015
hehehehehe... na wa.... oh.... I wish to see the video
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by Abeyjide: 9:10am On Oct 22, 2015
sniper1305:
Oh! You sorry 4 my generation? Why u dey swallow pnadol 4 another person headache na, instead of you to b sorry 4 ursef & try rearrange ur life, u dey there dey sorry 4 m wey my life beta pass ur own. Smh

if ur life is beta than mine,u wont reason like that.still really sorry for u and ur generation and children.
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by GenOrumov: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2015
sniper1305:
So working as amedical officer and director to his father's bank. Hw dos dat nw corroborate your 1st coment dat accused him of stealing kwara money? The fact is dat Tinubu and some Apc cabals are jst looking for evry means to bring him and dey took dat oppurtunity of dz money declaration wateva
I see you are in a haste to comment that is why you don't digest what you have read. Where in any of my statements did I accuse him of stealing Kwara's money? Where
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by Nellybii: 9:20am On Oct 22, 2015
WOCKHARDI:

You are suffering from Jonaphobia.
Prescription : Go to the lagoon and bath seven times.
In case you don't know, your former President is in Tanzania overseeing their general election under the auspices of the Commonwealth of Nations . Can you and yours beat that?

Lol
He should go and supervise USA elections before I know he is serious. Mtchewwww yeye dey smell.
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by Sweetrolly(m): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2015
THIS ONLY HAPPENS IN A USELESS COUNTRY SUCH AS OURS WHERE RICH MEN AND POLITICIANS ARE ABOVE THE SO CALLED LAW WHICH I KNOW DOESN'T EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by Etizz: 9:33am On Oct 22, 2015
Dats how u know someone with pride...

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by nightmile: 9:40am On Oct 22, 2015
Dannyset:
Saraki has seen that his first Lawyer, Hassan(SAN), na olodo that can't defend him very well, so he reshuffled him with this other SAN that is headstrong. Hehehehehe!
But this FG Counsel, Jacobs(SAN), mean Saraki ooo! If he later go enter Saraki trap in the nearest future, baba go do am strong thing oo.

Very experienced lawyer, out to humiliate Saraki.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by BERNIMOORE: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2015
Saraki never have any fear to enter the Dock like Tinubu who cannot even smile

see saraki All smiles with Dance right in the dock beacause the Appeal court will vindicate him soon, and before the judjement of appeal court, no continuation of trial in the cct. see the man all smiles Admire him pls grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/2682353/saraki-not-afraid-enter-dock

Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by mindtricks: 10:08am On Oct 22, 2015
Pics would have helped this post.

Let's keep watching the unfolding dramas.
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by Seunolad1(m): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2015
opalu:
These politicians who came to power when they were in their twenties and thirties succeed in snatching several hours off the lives of today's youths. They end up arguing and quarrelling online and offline. Defending and attacking. Yet none of them ever knows us. Those of us who are known by them won't be remembered when you need them for something that benefits your own life.

In year 2004, I was seeking for a job to work on a project that is the headquarters of NCC. That circular high rise structure Obasanjo copied from China for Abuja. The Project Manager called Mr James Lee a Chinese with CCECC advised if I could get a note from a senator or Minister. Just to be an Engineer for the project!!
Straight I took bike from there (near Hilton) to Apo Legislative quarters just to meet my Senator.
I reached by Evening. The senator used his Mopol to beat me up. Surprisingly he was my father'father's bosom friend. He was the one that once took my dad and I to his house if not why would I visit his house in the first place?
Since then, I vowed not to expect anything from politicians. As God will have it, my determination to work on the NCC Hqtrs payed off. I got the job when I told them I was ready to work without pay. In addition that Senator was indicted in the Nduelumelu power probe and was jailed Under Yaradua.
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by Chibest2000(m): 10:56am On Oct 22, 2015
Lol.. 9ja na 9ja seriousness @ first, if na 4 UK Saraki 4 don join d likes of James Ibori bt in 9ja lai-lai, dis case will gradually die like a quenching fire. Watch n see......
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by adekolaelect(m): 11:00am On Oct 22, 2015
Nobody is above the rule of Law. these politicians want 2 turn everything 2 Na me dey there him lawyer no get sense na only money he they look 4 he better look 4 another lawyer way sabi Job
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 22, 2015
Instead of Saraki to lose his seat as Senate President, Buhari will be impeached!
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by baysol: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2015
This egocentric empty can must be shown How politics is played. Not a one way conny man hijacking no brainer tactics he used to enter senate. By the time all this is over, his type that hijacked the Afonja stool will be removed from Yoruba land with the criminal flat heads with them. May be by the time we do all the sums we will then see who is the coward and who is the genius.
Re: Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal by bashydemy(m): 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
See how Saraki is been disgraced hahaha am laughing..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells / Edo: PDP Drags Justice Obile Before NJC / President Buhari Mourns Pastor TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.