Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

He Wants Sex Every Time - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wants Sex Every Time (66762 Views)

Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! / My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week / He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
ngmgeek:

The Thing who just mentioned and responded to what I wrote should kiss my A** and go jump in the lake. "The thing" is neither an animal or human and has no IQ.
the thing that once mentioned you Know that yee have bring a false petition against thee and hereby confirmed that yee is of no value and speak the word of a foolish someone who have kept his brain deep DOWN the earth.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
FOR SOME HE WANTS SEX ALL THE TIMES FOR OTHERS HE DOESNT TOUCH ME AT ALL....Indeed diferent strokes for diferent folks

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by kamikazeY(m): 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
jcflex:
is he a sex machine.

introduce sleeping tablet in his dinner every night
she didn't specify if its @ night only.moreover if people say she has a lot going through her mind SEX has a healing power for that.if people also say she should be happy that her husband isn't getting it from outside she truly should be.I think op,you need to be counselled on this from a sex therapist.ts also scientificaLly proven that men and sex are best paddyz even after marriage so try and tune your mindset into something that beneficial to you and your man like less sex and more mutual masturbation(no penetration) just you both become cozy and love up but no penetration.it works.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by xenten: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
Immaculatebabe:
Hello fellow NLs. I'm a lady in her late 20s, married to a very wonderful man who adores me a lot but the problem is his demand for sex these days are increasing.

He wants it everyday & if refuse, he gets mad & starts ignoring me & the kids. I'm lossing my mind because this action of his is making me feel bad. No sex, No talking to each other. Please what do i do?

The Bible Says that you should not deny each other of your bodies except for Prayers & Fasting. So why deny the guy? If he start cheating now, you come back here and lament that your husband is cheating on you.
Womeeeeeennnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by ngmgeek(m): 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
sonofananimal:
the thing that once mentioned you Know that yee have bring a false petition against thee and hereby confirmed that yee is of no value and speak the word of a foolish someone who have kept his brain deep DOWN the earth.

That thing is beneath me and should go back to school. I thank that thing for confirming that it is non existent. Now, buzz off grin
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by smilegal84yaho(f): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
madam you should be happy he still comes to you after having kids.The reverse is what most women are crying for,this is your marital obligation which you must obey except you want him to check elsewhere.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
ngmgeek:

That thing is beneath me and should go back to school. I thank that thing for confirming that it is non-existent. Now, buzz off grin
and the thing that said to my thing understand not the things of this world and neither the things he spoked of.

That thing is an unlearned creature. BUZZ OFF
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by jcflex(m): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
Jomrichy1:

Lucifer!!!,.
Dix is gona cme bk 2 u.

Please were you force to comment, or what bring about Lucifer here, if you cnt withstand my comment,

you simply ignore and move on.

Please be caution, i dnt like such

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Austeenite(m): 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
Crazy comments all over!
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by 400billionman: 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
jcflex:

Sorry to say,
you mumu no be small.

what is the correlation between Sleeping tablet and Poison.

Your wife will do that to you.

Kindly google poison then check who is mumu. Poison must not be a killer, rather any substance harmful to a human body is a poison. Adding a drug to a person's food outside his consent is poison.

https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/poisoning.html

Extract from medicine plus :

A poison is any substance that is harmful to your body. You might swallow it, inhale it, inject it, or absorb it through your skin. Any substance can be poisonous if too much is taken. Poisons can include

Prescription or over-the-counter medicines taken in doses that are too high
Overdoses of illegal drugs........

And yes, she might end up killing him since she does not know his medical condition.

Pidggin:

@OP, this is a good advice

Nothing good about that advice. How many days will she continue drugging him. ?

Thats how it starts..
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by megley(f): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Every time? As in EVERY time?

HABA!!

Kpele. Sorry u hear? If I say something now it'll seem as if ... lipsrsealed
Hmmm
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
godofwar666:
U dey alright so your husband need sex everyday and you no won give am wetin he con marry u for? undecided

no mind her

1 Like

Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Pidggin(f): 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
jcflex:
is he a sex machine.

@OP, this is a good advice
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
What do women really want Life wasnt hard until women got into the picture
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Youngpo413: 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
Immaculatebabe:
Hello fellow NLs. I'm a lady in her late 20s, married to a very wonderful man who adores me a lot but the problem is his demand for sex these days are increasing.

He wants it everyday & if refuse, he gets mad & starts ignoring me & the kids. I'm lossing my mind because this action of his is making me feel bad. No sex, No talking to each other. Please what do i do?
I'm sure you have a very big ass,that's the reason.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by xtervaganza(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
Funny how my fellow men think the man can have sex with her any day and anytime he likes

Have you guys been in a relationship before? Haven't you turned down your lady's sex advances before?

I know sex is good but I have turned down my miss b4, I can't kill myself because I want to please anybody

So why can't women turn us down too? So far it's not all the time

1 Like

Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
[size=8pt][/size]GIVE HIM SEXXXXXXXX angryGIVE HIM SEXXXXXXXX
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by ucnwafor(m): 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Laveda:
Before marriage. . ' I want a sexually active man who can satisfy me in bed' cheesy

After marriage . . 'Please help my husband is a dog'. Lmao. . . . grin grin

Try and talk to him about it dear. . .
grin
Laveda:
Before marriage. . ' I want a sexually active man who can satisfy me in bed' cheesy

After marriage . . 'Please help my husband is a dog'. Lmao. . . . grin grin

Try and talk to him about it dear. . .
lmao
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Seculent: 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
sonofananimal:
so you want him to go outside and have sex with another woman undecided

Now you want me to believe it's good for a man to have multiple WOMEN in his life.

Use your God DAME brain WOMAN angry

After now you will say he is cheating on you and all men are thesame.

Nonsense you angry
Don't mind her, women don't know what they want
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Sappyman(m): 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
Woman can complain. We have heard stories of men starving their wives of sex while the others want to have S3x per second per second. What a world we live in. Ones meet is another man's poison. I heard of a woman who committed suicide because the husband could perform his duties very well. Now this one is complaining of too much s3x.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Seculent: 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
megley:
Every time? As in EVERY time?
HABA!!
Kpele. Sorry u hear? If I say something now it'll seem as if ... lipsrsealed Hmmm
what do you want to say?
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by faoz: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
See advise way nairalander dey give person I no fit laugh oo grin grin grin
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by ucnwafor(m): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
Space booked..........Lemme ask my marriage counsellor
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
Seculent:
Don't mind her, women don't know what they want
I'm telling you.

All there do is complain and complain
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
jcflex:
is he a sex machine.

Lol.. yu never know what konji can do though.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wow see as this thread full with people!!!

Lolz.... For me men are not suppose to be that demanding when it comes to sex....

I advise u change your method of sex style, give him a different sex style and try to enjoy it with him.

And my dear even if its everyday create time for it and also try and discuss sensitive issues regularly with him that might make him stop thinking of sex always.

And try to be smart cos if you loose him to outside girls, hmmm u might not get him back until 2 or more get pregnant for him....
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
Youngpo413:

bro. your indeed a prophet. I can even figure it from here.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by manie(m): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
fadolak:

Nice one, if i were to be in her shoes; that is exactly wat i'll do but tnk God my hubby is not sex freak.
Do not trust any man, telling you this from experience.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Pidggin(f): 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
400billionman:

Your wife will do that to you.

Kindly google poison then check who is mumu. Poison must not be a killer, rather any substance harmful to a human body is a poison. Adding a drug to a person's food outside his consent is poison.

https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/poisoning.html

Extract from medicine plus :

A poison is any substance that is harmful to your body. You might swallow it, inhale it, inject it, or absorb it through your skin. Any substance can be poisonous if too much is taken. Poisons can include

Prescription or over-the-counter medicines taken in doses that are too high
Overdoses of illegal drugs........

And yes, she might end up killing him since she does not know his medical condition.

Nothing good about that advice. How many days will she continue drugging him. ?

Thats how it starts..

So she should continue having endless sex every night even when she tells him she is exhausted, Is this not wickedness on the man's part?
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
Youngpo413:

Yeah I think so this lady is gifted....maybe her bossom still stands like a killer.... Very attractive u can't blame the man though!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot / The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.