Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

He Wants Sex Every Time - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wants Sex Every Time (66692 Views)

Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! / My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week / He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
Immaculatebabe:
Hello fellow NLs. I'm a lady in her late 20s, married to a very wonderful man who adores me a lot but the problem is his demand for sex these days are increasing.

He wants it everyday & if refuse, he gets mad & starts ignoring me & the kids. I'm lossing my mind because this action of his is making me feel bad. No sex, No talking to each other. Please what do i do?

You are so sick woman! So u think to stay married na beans abi?
If ur husband wants to bleep u 10 times a day,let him do it bc he has d right to as ur husband and vise versa.

The best u can do is to beg him to see reasons why he needs to slow down on u but if he insist, let him be. After all u should have know all ds b4 u got married!

You shld even be he finds ur kitty-cat inviting. And if u r here forming actor, don't come back here to cry dt ur husband doesn't ask u for sex anymore.

Weti be my own sef? Make I marry 1st!

If u are my future wife and u r reading this, pls know say I dey "graze" kitty-cat wella and if u no fit manage am, u better stay clear bc I wldnt want to cheat on u nor get a rival (2nd wife).
Don't even think u will maneuver me o
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by phreakabit(m): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
Immaculatebabe:
Hello fellow NLs. I'm a lady in her late 20s, married to a very wonderful man who adores me a lot but the problem is his demand for sex these days are increasing.

He wants it everyday & if refuse, he gets mad & starts ignoring me & the kids. I'm lossing my mind because this action of his is making me feel bad. [size=18pt]No sex, No talking to each other[/size]. Please what do i do?

Seems like you answered the question yourself.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by ladiesmirror(m): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
Immaculatebabe:

He wants it everyday & if refuse, he gets mad & starts ignoring me & the kids. I'm lossing my mind because this action of his is making me feel bad. No sex, No talking to each other. Please what do i do?

Ladies of nowadays will never cease to amaze me....... You are his wife for crying it out loud.... u will give it to him any how he wants it, any time he likes it...... You Dont know his Level of sexual urge.... its for better for worst....... If he Dont Fvck u, Who will he fvck

And if he Go to patronize another Lady outside..u will be the first to start shouting out that Ur husband is cheating........!

End time Generation...
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by olayinkafuny80(m): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
Immaculatebabe:

person wan Bleep you, you dey carry Toto dey run, run now, make e go marry another person
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by mikolo80: 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. So you think house chores are not hard work? That's funny because I heard that some guys only do thorough cleaning when a lady is paying them a visit. Heard that some even wear the same underwear for dayyyyyys grin What could be the cause of that if washing & cleaning was as easy as pie, huh?
of course they're hard work
same as bringing a paycheck is hard for the guy
do you know how many wives i have met online looking outside for wetin she de get in abundance
na wa o
so to open yansh for few minutes now na work

.p.s.
unless the guy is relly broke i advise she get washing machine/dishwasher/househelp to reduce her workload
mooney is meant to make life easier not hoard
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by oz4real83(m): 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I totally agree. They need to work out something that works for both of them. And communicate more of course, because it doesn't seem like there's much understanding between them.
yes. U are right. Another thing is that when a marriage is all about sex then something must be wrong with that marriage. It seems the man has nothing better to look up to between them when he comes from work than sex. The lady should check herself properly and try to recreate those happy moments without sex before the marriage. They can play games,watch/discuss films and even discuss the day's events. There are many things they can do!!!
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by firstolalekan(m): 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
godofwar666:
seriously! Must u comment on every post
Don't mind the jobless SHEMĄLE troll calling himself INTROVERT

1 Like

Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by lawrenzojacuzzi(m): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Don't let the gods be angry with you. You should count yourself lucky. Anyy how he wants it, please give it to him. It can't be everyday, becos e will be worn out. Don't allow him go outsideoooo?
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by cuteboy2: 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
SassyVixen:
grin you cracked me up with that last line. Na true o,conji fit make Wole Soyinka break into pidgin

True.
Conji has never gone to school. It is not educated.
It understands only one thing. When it hits, you must satisfy, or else .......

1 Like

Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by dungcyano: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
then why did he pay for the certificate of NACHEOLOGY ?? abi u want make sweet SIXTEEN show ?/
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by playboy19(m): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
Love Machine:
It's like you are giving it to another man outside while denying him his right at home.

Perhaps she's giving it to you Mr Love Machine wink
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
mikolo80:
of course they're hard work
same as bringing a paycheck is hard for the guy
do you know how many wives i have met online looking outside for wetin she de get in abundance
na wa o
so to open yansh for few minutes now na work

.p.s.
unless the guy is relly broke i advise she get washing machine/dishwasher/househelp to reduce her workload
mooney is meant to make life easier not hoard

Hahaha @ to open yansh now na work. Hilarious.

About the stuff you mentioned eg. washing machines, etc. Some of us don't like using that stuff. As the saying goes, if you want something done right, do it yourself. Personally, I don't feel like things are clean enough when I use a machine. I prefer granny's method, hand washing. Machine washed clothes tend to collect lint & wrinkle way too much, making ironing a nightmare.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by lahit14(m): 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
Well lucky u! Discuss it wit him den u can draw urselfs a roaster, 2days on one day off, in this case i guess its in and out lol and then after a month u can throw in one weekend for free. Somtin of a bonanza. oh btw dats hw we get power around here at first we protestd whc he would but den we got used to it ovr time givn the human capacity to adapt.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
oz4real83:
yes. U are right. Another thing is that when a marriage is all about sex then something must be wrong with that marriage. It seems the man has nothing better to look up to between them when he comes from work than sex. The lady should check herself properly and try to recreate those happy moments without sex before the marriage. They can play games,watch/discuss films and even discuss the day's events. There are many things they can do!!!

OMG, you just described my ideal relationship. I believe a couple should have two relationships running simultaneously- lovers & friends. Marry/date someone that you can stand, because you won't be spending 24hrs jumping each other's bones having sex. You should get along, which is where the friendship part comes in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by mikolo80: 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha @ to open yansh now na work. Hilarious.

About the stuff you mentioned eg. washing machines, etc. Some of us don't like using that stuff. As the saying goes, if you want something done right, do it yourself. Personally, I don't feel like things are clean enough when I use a machine. I prefer granny's method, hand washing. Machine washed clothes tend to collect lint & wrinkle way too much, making ironing a nightmare.
chei so you mean you're even a cavewoman
me think say you be ajebutter ajebutter na
hello my name is caveman,
please tell me you're over 30
yeah my mum says the same
they werent bult for third world dirt
but at least they reduce the stress small
but the new ones de try
i can testify,
tiny 15k top loader cleaned a heavily soild shirt and coverlet
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by calcal: 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
That is normal at that age, give him otherwise more negative consequences will follow, then at 45 update things will change.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by ministeriallist: 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
glimpse33:
Why did you get married to him?
Your Pvssy was made for Sexx Purpose/Reproduction, so coming here to seek for help is not going to help matters.
Just Open your Legs for him any time, any day, any where till death do you part.
cheesy
Badt guy! She didn't bargain for that you knowwww.
Well, she's on her own. Na family matter.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by faithfulme: 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
Immaculatebabe:

SEE WAHALA O

THEN GIVE IT TO HIM OR DONT COMPLAIN IF HE STARTS GETTING IT OUTSIDE

COME ALL THESE OUR WOMEN MAKE UNA TAKE TIME O
TODAY ITS MY HUSBAND IS A 2 MINUTE MAN PLS WHAT CAN I DO
TOMORROW IT WOULD BE MY HUSBAND IS DEMANDING FOR SEX IN THE KITCHEN
NEXT TOMORROW ITS MY HUSBAND LOVE SEX TOO MUCH
ANOTHER DAY IT WILL BE MY HUSBAND PENIS IS BECOMING TOO LONG
ANOTHER DAY IT WILL BE MY HUSBAND IS ASKING FOR MOUTH ACTION

HABA WATIN

THEM USE MAN DO UNA

@MODERATOR YOU BETTER TAKE TIME WITH ALL THESE USELESS POST MAKING FRONTPAGE , ELSE .....
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by tunjidachosen(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
Women antpd their wahala.
It is for real!!! Earn quick and easy here http://PayTaski.com/?ref=9426
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
mikolo80:
chei so you mean you're even a cavewoman
me think say you be ajebutter ajebutter na
hello my name is caveman,
please tell me you're over 30
yeah my mum says the same
they werent bult for third world dirt
but at least they reduce the stress small
but the new ones de try
i can testify,
tiny 15k top loader cleaned a heavily soild shirt and coverlet

grin @ cavewoman
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
you cant curb his sex drive.... you either give in or keep rejecting him those are your options.

Immaculatebabe:

Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by aanufeb25: 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
Na wa o
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by saxoholic1(m): 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
If u don't give him. Then another woman will help u out. That time u will start crying 'my husband is not faithful to me again'. Nonsense. U beta wake up
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by dollyinxx(f): 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
KashyBaby:
U r lucky tat u got all his attention,don't wait til he will go out and look for someone who can do it with him...
U better talk to him if u feel bored coz he is d only one enjoying it juz to satisfy his urge..

No my dear, D guy enjoys it alone if d other partner is nt doing it out of her own interest. besides, his inceasant quest fr sex doesnt interprete love, rather it spells out his inconsiderate selfish desire.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by mikolo80: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

grin @ cavewoman
istruena
have only ever met one other
na im i de find to marry
very endangereed species
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by babestella: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Better give him, the urge happens once in a while soon he will get tired of it. It's one thing about men. Just try ok.
Besides you should be glad, I have seen ladies complain that their man don't even sleep in same room with them.

Don't let him start having affairs outside his marriage, it could break your relationship. Their are many girls alot there waiting to have him.

My shikini advice.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by mechanics(m): 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ur own beta o, most women ar looking 4 ur husband's type, did he nt tel u b4 u got married to him dat he wil want it evryday, if he told u dat why complaining? U ave to satisfy his needs o.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by gabicon: 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
Immaculatebabe:

The good thing is that your husband still finds you irresistible and he is not getting sex outside. you need to talk to him, it could be that he is having a difficult time at work, or some lady is tempting him or something. to make him slow down i advise that you both get an extra curricular like gyming or other exercise just to burn out extra energy. talk to him to know what has changed and why he has a high drive, it is not easy being a working mom with children and a husband to care for i think you should let him understand that you are limited and it will only be a matter of time that the pressure will affect your health.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by sholybrown4u(m): 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
women are the most confused creature i've ever seen. A woman dont actually know what she wants. Her best colour today is pink, tomorrow maybe red. He doesn't satisfy today tommorrow is over satisfying me. If you're not careful, a woman can make you go insane. May God deliver us men
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by KemiJesus(f): 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
jcflex:
is he a sex machine.

introduce sleeping tablet in his dinner every night
Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa you just made my night, laughing out loud! Funny you,Lol
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Excelento(m): 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
Thank God he always demand for it at home not outside,lets look at it from this angle, assuming the man had it outside when you deny him , came home some days later had sex with you and infect you with diseases , who will you blame?
My advice for you is this
Give it to him, he cannot do it everyday for a week 'Koni fee ku" sex takes lots of energy from men
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by modified(m): 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
Has he been demanding for sex like tha when you guys got married? If no, then give him the sex in multiples on a very good day and when he starts giving you those toothy smile then throw the bomb question, hornyyyyyy why the excess demand for sex now and get answers instead of refusing and he goes out, you would be the one crying for joystick lera ooooooo. Rubbing minds and keeping it in there is the best madam. Some woman wants it often likewise some men tooo and I bet you refusal would cause family chaos. Is that what you want?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently / My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.