Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

My True Life Story - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My True Life Story (813 Views)

This Is Why I Am Regretting My Existence, (true Life Story) / My True Impression / What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My True Life Story by MyschoolNG(m): 10:05am On Oct 22, 2015
I woke up that morning tired and depressed after the nightmare I had. I had a dream how I was given banana to eat like a monkey and when I woke up, I didn't take it serious because I couldn't think of any interpretation,the only thing on my mind was to get ready for work. I got prepared as usual and left for work that early morning in order to beat traffic, when I got to the road side where I normally enter a cab, there was no cab so I decided to walk up a little, as I was going a car stopped at my front and the driver asked where I was heading to and I told him, he asked me to enter which I did. Inside the car, I saw a lady at the front and another guy at the back seat, as we where driving on I lost myself and slept off, I woke up and saw myself in a cage, there I remembered the dream I had. In the building I saw many other people in different cage crying and begging for their lives but each day three people would be taken out without coming back. I couldn't cry, I was just thinking of my family, friends and love ones. I was asking myself, 'is this how am going to end up? Is this really my destiny? God can you give me another chance to set my way clear? My parent are still alive, will I die before them?' I asked myself questions upon questions. Finally it was my turn to be taken out because I already spent 5 days with them and they told me to say my last prayer that they would take me out at night, there I imagined how hell fire will look like because I knew I was not qualify for heaven. I knelt inside the cage and said some prayers to God and my prayer was for a second chance. Night finally came and they took me out, on the way they suddenly stopped the car and start fighting among the three of them and before I knew it they pushed me out of the car and drove away. I was able to locate my family the next day. God did it for me, with God everything is possible. I pray for someone reading my story: God shall fight your enemies for your.

(1) (Reply)

SERMON Jotters:get Rid Of Demons!!! {MFM Sunday Msg} / Earth Quake-proof Bed?? / How To Make Sense Of Nigeria’s Currency Swap Deal With China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.