Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

How I Met Karishika Girl Who Changed My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Met Karishika Girl Who Changed My Life (1154 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 / My Encounter With Karishika Girl Who Changed My Life Part 2 / Dealing With Karishika Type Of Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Met Karishika Girl Who Changed My Life by Princedapace(m): 10:28am On Oct 22, 2015
It all happened last year, 2014! I was to serve in Jos but I relocated to Delta state. When I got to Delta state, I chose to serve in Agbor because I heard life there was cheaper and students are always there to make corpers happy tongue

I am handsome, yes, I have heard that a million times. For real, it gets to my head sometimes too. I rented a very beautiful apartment: one of the most beautiful apartments in that area and I moved in immediately. I furnished my apartment to look good and attractive to ladies.

My Encounter With a Karishika
Then came that very day I met Karishika babe!! Remember, Karishikas are here to kill, steal and destroy you!! It was on a Sunday morning, my very first Sunday in Agbor. I dressed for church service. I was on a suit and I was looking really cute. You might think I was working with a multinational company. After seeing my self in the mirror, I couldn't but thank baba God for my cute look!

I left for service without any church in mind since my family church wasn't in Delta state. I agreed with my spirit to enter any church I saw on my way and comfortable with. On my way going, I met a pretty damsel walking to church obviously. I stopped her and told her that I was looking for a church since I just came into the community. She smiled and asked me to follow her to her church. I looked at her again, she looked really beautiful. Sincerely speaking, I had nothing in mind. I went with her to her church which was not far from my place as she described for me.

When we got into the church, I sat on a different role while she sat on another role. After few minutes, I realized that she was looking at me. She kept giving me signal to move over to her line, signaling that she got a seat for me. After the embarrassment of her constant signals, I decided to go sit on the seat she got for me.

My brothers and sisters, this babe did not allow me to rest in church o, she kept asking me if I was flowing with the message and if I was understanding the message, if I was fine blah blah blah blah! Hmmmm, after service which ended around 11:30 am, she pleaded I wait for her for a while, that she wanted to greet one of the pastors. Meanwhile, there was a brother in the church who kept seeking for her attention but she kept snubbing the young man. I felt for the young man. When the lady finished with the pastor, she came over to my seat where I was sitting like a boss, she apologized for time wasting and said we can start going home. She left the other brother who was waiting for her. Hmmm, women o!! Just because she met one fine guy, she forgot her old male admirer!

We started walking home, I introduced my self to her and she introduced her self too. At a point, she pleaded me to follow her to her place to get to know more about the new community I found my self. I was glad! I was still having innocent mind o!
When we got to her place, her room was looking neat, it was a single room. The environment was neat. She offered me seat. I sat and we were talking about so many things. I then asked her if she could come over to my place to prepare Sunday rice and stew for me, she agreed immediately and I was shocked. She said she must have her bath first before leaving and I said no wahala! The first bell rang my people: this babe undressed in my front though with her undies on but they were too tiny. I had to move my face away and started operating my phone. She asked me why I was becoming uncomfortable and I smiled and said, I was alright!

She then left with her towel to have her bath. When she returned, she creamed her body and I was watching, she was half naked while she did this, I almost crabbed her on the bed but I controlled my urge and respected my bible and within me, I said 'haba, we just left service na'. I couldn't believe a girl I met this morning could be acting like this and she knew she was turning me on. She dressed up in my front too and I saw her body edges and curves. We left for my place!

Get ready for the second phase of this life changing story. Each time I remember my experience with this babe, my heart jumps to visit my throat, seeking permission to come out of my mouth.
source: http://iamkingsleyokoro..com.ng/2015/10/how-one-karishika-changed-my-life.html
Re: How I Met Karishika Girl Who Changed My Life by donTbone(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2015
lipsrsealed
And where is the rest of the story? undecided
Re: How I Met Karishika Girl Who Changed My Life by fromnigeria(m): 10:38am On Oct 22, 2015
Make i no learn nothing from this your story, you go hear from me.

1 Like

Re: How I Met Karishika Girl Who Changed My Life by Ionkidiz(m): 10:39am On Oct 22, 2015
angry
Re: How I Met Karishika Girl Who Changed My Life by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 22, 2015
Glory be to God
Congratulations!

You can go and cash the millions you just won yourself
Re: How I Met Karishika Girl Who Changed My Life by udyheart01(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2015
I Thought You Were Cute As You Exaggerated... But Not Until I Checked Your Profile. You Look Like An Escaped Albino #NoOffenceBroe' cool

4 Likes

Re: How I Met Karishika Girl Who Changed My Life by Princedapace(m): 10:51am On Oct 22, 2015
udyheart01:
I Thought You Were Cute As You Exaggerated... But Not Until I Checked Your Profile. You Look Like An Escaped Albino #NoOffenceBroe' cool

thanks bro....i sincerely appreciate eh

(1) (Reply)

The Affection Is Lost: I Don't Date Girls / When You Find Out You Are A Side Chick/guy (pic) / Help! My Fiance Want Us To Take An Oath!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.