Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

BLOGGING A-Z : Tutorial/ Training On EFFECTIVE And Stategic Money Making Bloggin - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / BLOGGING A-Z : Tutorial/ Training On EFFECTIVE And Stategic Money Making Bloggin (753 Views)

Is Blogging A Profession Or Hobby? / My Sojourn Into Blogging - A First Hand Experience For Intending Bloggers!!! / "I Think Alot About Blogging" A Hindrance To My Education. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BLOGGING A-Z : Tutorial/ Training On EFFECTIVE And Stategic Money Making Bloggin by oladeledave: 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,

I am a passionate Blogger, and I see it as a hobby and not a job or an occupation, this is because

it is what i do for fun. I have been a blogger for the past six years and I can confidently say that I know if

not all, the major things you need to be a successful blogger both in Nigeria and beyond. I know that

there are many other passionate bloggers out there, who know a little or nothing about blogging. When I

am talking about effective blogging i mean NICHE blogging and not the COPY and PASTE type of blogging

that most bloggers do.

Therefore, for the sake of those that want to make money from Niche blogging, and those that love

blogging as a hobby just like me. I will be putting out a blogging material which will teach you

everything you need to know about blogging. where to start from, what you need, how to get started,

how to MAKE MONEY, how to choose you platform(Blogger, WordPress, Tumblr), designing your blog (DIY

or Paid) etc.

Hence, I am looking to put out the material before the ending of this year, wannabe bloggers and

bloggers should look out for this. Its going to be fully loaded.

Look forward to it.

Your Partner in Success

(1) (Reply)

Some One Should Help Me Out With These Ftp Problem / 3 Stupidly Simple Ways To Make More Affiliate Sales / He Wants To Create Ecommerce Portal Like Konga, Kaymu Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.