Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,808 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Are You Enjoying Amaechi? I Am - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Enjoying Amaechi? I Am (366 Views)

Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First / Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” / Amaechi: I Never Knew The Railway Was Working In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Enjoying Amaechi? I Am by Mlaide(m): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
The screening for the ministerial Nominee continues today, well it has started and you can stream it live on the Senate website. Ameachi is on now and am enjoying his confidence and clarity.......The Ameachi I know

www.laidenews.com

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Escapee Invited By UK Parliament / The Marginalised Nigerian Youth And The Curious Case Of Femi Pedro / Bayelsa Guber: Dickson Vows To Abide By People’s Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.