Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Please Render Help To A Nairalander In A Love Tangled Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Render Help To A Nairalander In A Love Tangled Situation (701 Views)

My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her / Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) / How Yahoo “plus” Guys Sleep With Ladies And Render Them Useless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Render Help To A Nairalander In A Love Tangled Situation by xamuel17(m): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
hello friends!
there's this situation that i am in now and i wish sharing with you guys for the benefit of good advice.
On the 20th of January, i got to meet this pretty girl Amaka (realname withheld )through my very close friend(John ). And from the very onset we both got along very well , sometimes she would come visiting and we will spend the whole day gisting nd playing. With time i got very fond of her and always enjoyed hanging with her . I loved her and she also loved me too, but we promised not to date because i wasn't feeling emotionally ready for any commitment.

One very day, Amaka opened up to me and told me that my friend john has be asking her out for sometime now and she doesn't have any plans of accepting his request.
So, out of curiosity i questioned john about the genuity of what amaka told me.

John acknowledged it and told me that he is deeply in love with her though she's taking him for granted. i was now wondering the possibility of loosing our friendship all because of amaka. So i decide to step down and help john win amaka's heart.

After much talks , amaka finally accepted john's proposal. In the normal sense, i'm supposed to be happy for them right? But am not, weird enough i have been feeling heart broken.

plz, what should i do now?
Re: Please Render Help To A Nairalander In A Love Tangled Situation by babseg(m): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
you blew your chance lol
Re: Please Render Help To A Nairalander In A Love Tangled Situation by BlackrulesDworld(m): 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
Go and commit suicide.
Re: Please Render Help To A Nairalander In A Love Tangled Situation by dammytosh: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
die.

Mr Vandam.

You are feeling like John Woo in the replacement Killer movie
Re: Please Render Help To A Nairalander In A Love Tangled Situation by dharay99: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
0p, are yhu sure u are ok,
Yhu willingly qave ur food †o d dog
Yhur n0w cryinq here ⁴_lunch.

Mtcheeeeeeew.... Neeeeex† †hread plz.!
Re: Please Render Help To A Nairalander In A Love Tangled Situation by xamuel17(m): 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
What do you want to hear?
a positive advice , i guess? smiley
Re: Please Render Help To A Nairalander In A Love Tangled Situation by Cutehector(m): 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
Like I should just laff so hard at u right nw...
Re: Please Render Help To A Nairalander In A Love Tangled Situation by xamuel17(m): 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
Go and commit suicide.
thats a sin before God
Re: Please Render Help To A Nairalander In A Love Tangled Situation by IamLEGEND1: 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
I been wan praise you for being a real niggur and a true stand-up guy...... then I come see the nónsense you write for the end....

You put ur bro before the hoe but now you're heartbroken?

o.k you should fight ur friend and try to win back the girl's affections
Re: Please Render Help To A Nairalander In A Love Tangled Situation by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Never crossed the bridge tat u made wink..better let it go...u juz felt broken hearted @ d moment coz she myt have no time for u as it was before..
Everyday in our lives we meet ppol, but all these ppol are not destined to be with us...so juz enjoy the company while it last... grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Render Help To A Nairalander In A Love Tangled Situation by ilo04(m): 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
see ur mumu life
Re: Please Render Help To A Nairalander In A Love Tangled Situation by xamuel17(m): 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
KashyBaby:
Never crossed the bridge tat u made wink..better let it go...u juz felt broken hearted @ d moment coz she myt have no time for u as it was before..
Everyday in our lives we meet ppol, but all these ppol are not destined to be with us...so juz enjoy the company while it last... grin

wow thanks! i think ur advice deserves a medal
Re: Please Render Help To A Nairalander In A Love Tangled Situation by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
You made your bed, now lie in it.
Re: Please Render Help To A Nairalander In A Love Tangled Situation by Zeedarh(f): 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
You din't know the value of what you had till you lost it. Op, your own bae is coming soon. Pls be ready for 'commitment' oh. I nor wan hear part 2

1 Like

Re: Please Render Help To A Nairalander In A Love Tangled Situation by xamuel17(m): 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I been wan praise you for being a real niggur and a true stand-up guy...... then I come see the nónsense you write for the end....

You put ur bro before the hoe but now you're heartbroken?

o.k you should fight ur friend and try to win back the girl's affections

its only human to have emotions!
Re: Please Render Help To A Nairalander In A Love Tangled Situation by lhordspy: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
suicide is free! cheesy
Re: Please Render Help To A Nairalander In A Love Tangled Situation by 400billionman: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
Stu.pid boy

Re: Please Render Help To A Nairalander In A Love Tangled Situation by lhordspy: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
suicide is free! cheesy hurray
Re: Please Render Help To A Nairalander In A Love Tangled Situation by IamLEGEND1: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
xamuel17:

its only human to have emotions!
and it's called maturity to be able to control them
Re: Please Render Help To A Nairalander In A Love Tangled Situation by xamuel17(m): 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
for those calling me names

ye without sin should cast the first stone. cry
Re: Please Render Help To A Nairalander In A Love Tangled Situation by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
Y are u feeling weird?? U told amaka u weren't ready for an emotional commitment even tho u knew she loved yu bt u just ad the intention to friend zone amaka,so bra John saw that there wasn't any romantic connection between u and amaka,so he went for her and YOU assisted him.....I don't knw y u are broken hearted,because u gave ur food away...so stop complaining of hunger.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend / . / "Good To All, Bad For One" - A Story By Tolu Gabriels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.