Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! (22585 Views)

"Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi / 8 Governors Who Have No Business Building Airports / Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! by stephmike(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
I have listened to many of his interviews , so I knew his intellectual capacity is not that great but I admire his radically. congratulations to him anyway.
Re: Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! by Curiouscity(m): 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
StarBoard:

Shut the fvck up you ret&rded m0ron.
If you have nothing to say, just be quiet instead of being a public nuisance.

The OP may not make any point or just upset things didn't go his/her way, but insulting him without countering his points or at best educating him on our new democratic era does not speak well of the nature of youths we have. For good governance and growth in our democracy, dialogue and debates are the way forward. Insults, name calling and outright shaming as displayed by most here only show how myopic we are.

Everyone must not see things our way. That is the beauty of democracy!!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
stephmike:
I have listened to many of his interviews , so I knew intellectual capacity is not great but I admire his radically. congratul

Ameachi is NO orator of course. Not all brilliant people are good orators. But he's tough and rugged and APC needs his daring, never say attitude when it comes to dealing with life threatening situations. That man risk took a VERY big dangerous risk supporting Buhari/APC. If Jonathan had won the elections what would have become of him can not even be imagined......... APC realizes that and have no other option than to be eternally grateful of admiring of him.
In fact, Ameachi's inclusion in that list is more political than any other thing. Buhari/APC needs his kind of person badly. He's a fighter for what he wholeheartedly believes in.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! by Mythinghot(m): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
The right to be heard does not translate to the right to be taken seriously.
Re: Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
Curiouscity:

The OP may not make any point or just upset things didn't go his/her way, but insulting him without countering his points or at best educating him on our new democratic era does not speak well of the nature of youths we have. For good governance and growth in our democracy, dialogue and debates are the way forward. Insults, name calling and outright shaming as displayed by most here only show how myopic we are.

Everyone must not see things our way. That is the beauty of democracy!!
Saying Amaechi doesn't deserve to be minister on those grounds earned him that rebuke.
Re: Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! by IYANGBALI: 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
AMAECHI MY PADDY MAN......haters go and die
Re: Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! by emmygodchux: 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
wailing wailers. keep shut
Re: Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! by mikolo80: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
perculiarperson:
From the look of things and his response to prompting questions asked, and in comparison to the grilling questions given to Fashola, Ibe Kachikwu and Kemi Adeosun and their educative and informative answers, Amaechi has no business being on that list.
yet he is
wailing is bad for ur health

[/quote]

This was a great opportunity for Amaechi to sell himself by showing his intellectual prowess, strong capabilities and reasons to be confirmed. [/quote]

no it was an opportunity to get confirmed as a minister

[/quote]
Instead he went there to sell radicalism, multiple personality and mental imbalance on views and perspectives, double-mindedness and eye service. From his overall wealth of experience (former SA, PA, State Speaker, Governor etc.) he could not articulate a couple of words as advice to younger generation of politicians or political class.
[/quote]

he was confirmed
guess that works for him
when you get there(if ever) sell yourself

[/quote]

His desperation is so glaring and obvious as he spoke with two sides of his mouth today.

[/quote]

thats why we all know his name
and nobody knows you

[/quote]
The same issue (resource control) he fought the past government for is what he has embraced fully in this new administration all because of his GREED and selfish interest!!!

He has even given a pointer with regards to his final political destination and where he would love to retire which is as a senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!! This is sooooooo pathetic and heart wrenching.
[/quote]

no permannent friend
just permanent interest
you are a big foooll tha deserves to be scammed if you think anybody is going to come and serve you
you are on your own in this life 99.9999% of the time

[/quote]

If we appoint these sorts as ministers, what hope do we have of any transformation in Nigeria? Nigerians who voted this administration into power have indeed entered ONE CHANCE!!!
[/quote][/quote]

much more hope than pdp squad
we're moving forward small small

[/quote]
Re: Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! by favourlove1: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lincolnburrows:
Honestly there was so much ado about nothing concerning amechi's ministerial screening. He performed well below par. He never offered any viable solution to the simple questions presented to him. Couldn't articulate his speech and seemed not to know the definition of a corrupt person. He seemed to be rather timid and scared to upset akpabio when asked if 19 was greater than 16(I'll leave that to ffk to decide if he was a coward).
I only regret wasting my time watching him with the thoughts that he had something to offer.
Everything he said lacked substance and this surely is a loss to democracy and Nigerians.

My two cents....and I'm neither pdp nor APC
totally with you on this. I was totally disappointed about him. I saw desperation as he spoke n lack of composure. He dint speak like someone who has anything to offer. Now that d senate has ensured they all get soft landing let's move to the next chapter

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! by dayowunmi(m): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
MWTH:
It beats my heart so hard to realize that our judgements on national issues are rather sentimental than being realistic. The posters observation here is accurate and we need to think in this line. The CHANGE we all yearned for is being eroded by Political settlements instead of the real change where you and I can confidently say the man there is who the cap fits. No doubt, we still have a long way to toll. Nigeria will only be better and CHANGED if we unanimously deal with our issues void of sentiments. God bless our generation.
Sorry sir, but what is the sentiment here? Is he not worthy of the post? Is it the corruption case? Has the court found him guilty? Its obvious wike is only angry and some rivers ppl because amaechi was instrumental to the defeat of Jonathan a Niger Delta man at the polls, there's no indictment on amaechi, so what is the sentiment here, he fought tirelessly even his security attaché's were withdrawn, he was persecuted tirelessly by the former govt, and u think its sentiment that he's nominated for minister! I would have preferred him as VP sef, I don't like arguments without facts, PDP senators were there, they couldn't even trouble him with probing questions, it was gbenga ashafa an APC senator from Lagos that was even grilling him about the corruption case cos PDP no talk. Amaechi is as deserving as anyone. No sentiment.
Re: Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! by princewidag: 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
Your post is the most senseless post. Asssshoooo!!!!!!!!
Re: Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! by Lerumo: 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
From what you've written its very clear you have a deep hatred for the man. I am very sure you've never met him and that your opinion is entirely based on what you have heard about him.
Re: Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! by dankoloban: 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
i have not seen a post as useless as this all my life. Are you an animal?
Re: Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! by ihatesycophant(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
PerculiaPerson , you're part of those he said, he cannot give advise to because you expect him to lie and say this or that. If he your God's given conscience, is he not saying the truth, that average politician always want short cuts, even you criticising him wrongly. You also said, he said his final destination will be to go to the senate. I would like to ask you, is it a crime to to ambitious? The day you refused to plan, is that day you start failing. A wise man said, if you failed to plan, you will also planned to fail. You also refused to tell us all the impunity meted on him by the Jonathan government, for not giving him security coverage for good 3 years. Did that sound right in your sight in a democratic setting like ours.
Re: Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! by Xlyad(m): 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
teamchocolate:
Guy you wicked o grin... You just use two words rubbish that entire write-up, u even come get more likes than the entire write-up.... make I confess I sef dey part of ur likes... there is God o!! grin grin

shallow!
Re: Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! by djPyper: 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
I dont see what all this wailing is for, amaechi has been screened successfully, the ethics committee report on him cleared him of any allegations, come next week the question will be put before the senate " those in favour of amaechi's confirmation say aye" and even if the minority senators use loudspeaker to shout nay, they'll be wasting their time because APC is the majority and once Saraki strikes that his magic hammer it is done!
Re: Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! by DoubleDee4U(m): 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
You are a mischief maker. What's your own? Are you any better than Amaechi? NEMESIS will catch up with you. Since you are talking dirty about another person, your day will come when you will face your handiwork... Mtcheeeewwww!
Re: Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! by theDEVILisHERE: 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
perculiarperson:
From the look of things and his response to prompting questions asked, and in comparison to the grilling questions given to Fashola, Ibe Kachikwu and Kemi Adeosun and their educative and informative answers, Amaechi has no business being on that list.

This was a great opportunity for Amaechi to sell himself by showing his intellectual prowess, strong capabilities and reasons to be confirmed. Instead he went there to sell radicalism, multiple personality and mental imbalance on views and perspectives, double-mindedness and eye service. From his overall wealth of experience (former SA, PA, State Speaker, Governor etc.) he could not articulate a couple of words as advice to younger generation of politicians or political class.

His desperation is so glaring and obvious as he spoke with two sides of his mouth today. The same issue (resource control) he fought the past government for is what he has embraced fully in this new administration all because of his GREED and selfish interest!!!

He has even given a pointer with regards to his final political destination and where he would love to retire which is as a senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!! This is sooooooo pathetic and heart wrenching.
Nmdeed entered ONE CHANCE!!!

There is no point pointing fingers at Mr amaechi
The president himself is not qualified to be president (he has no 0 level certificate)
It does not make sense to point fingers at anyone when most of the appointed and elected leaders are in the same boat
If you want to scrutinize
Scrutinize each and everyone of them
Re: Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! by galadima77(m): 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
So this OP thinks good leadership lies in how good an orator you are! How gullible

Be deceiving yourself ! We d progressives aint buying ur dung!

I smell wailing on this thread!
Re: Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! by Abuloma80(f): 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
Am just happy for him that the screening issue is over and for sure he is going to become a minister. Every other thing can come up later and that too can be tackled.

Haba...... this man has been attacked much to much. After all his effort in the ruling party, in fact he is one of key role players to success of the party. So ministerial post is just a peanut reward for that.
Re: Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! by teamchocolate: 12:20am On Oct 23, 2015
Who ask you?

Xlyad:
shallow!

1 Share

Re: Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! by Ballmer: 12:50am On Oct 23, 2015
timilehing:
Buhari gave out these ministerial positions as compensation for their support during last election. I do not expect Amaechi & Co. the only last a year without been changed

I must be mistaken was Buhari suppose to give ministerial position as compensation to those who did not support him or why do you find it excruciating to make use of your brain ? Is your brain dilapidated, damaged or as it finally collapsed ?
Re: Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! by DrHighchief(m): 3:37am On Oct 23, 2015
D wailing wailers wil continue to wail. D lion of ubima, d Jagaban of Niger Delta cannot be stopped.
Sai Ameachi
Sai chibuike
Sai Rotimi
Re: Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! by timilehing(m): 3:39am On Oct 23, 2015
Ballmer:

I must be mistaken was Buhari suppose to give ministerial position as compensation to those who did not support him or why do you find it excruciating to make use of your brain ? Is your brain dilapidated, damaged or as it finally collapsed ?
I do not pick fight with foools like you.

Aturu
Re: Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! by kingsmok(m): 4:28am On Oct 23, 2015
Screening or no, we know his position
Re: Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! by benini56(m): 5:47am On Oct 23, 2015
In life, you are not better than anyone. If most of us have the opportunity that Amaechi had, we will do worst than what him ( Amaechi) did. I only pray to get his level.
Re: Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! by chrisblack: 5:54am On Oct 23, 2015
perculiarperson:

This was a great opportunity for Amaechi to sell himself by showing his intellectual prowess, strong capabilities and reasons to be confirmed. Instead he went there to sell radicalism, multiple personality and mental imbalance on views and perspectives, double-mindedness and eye service. From his overall wealth of experience (former SA, PA, State Speaker, Governor etc.) he could not articulate a couple of words as advice to younger generation of politicians or political class.

His desperation is so glaring and obvious as he spoke with two sides of his mouth today. The same issue (resource control) he fought the past government for is what he has embraced fully in this new administration all because of his GREED and selfish interest!!!

If we appoint these sorts as ministers, what hope do we have of any transformation in Nigeria? Nigerians who voted this administration into power have indeed entered ONE CHANCE!!!
You have said that it was an opportunity for him to show his intellectual prowess which you agree he his known for.My point his since you know and belief he is intellectually sound why flaunt it.You are totally wrong on his stand on resource control the issues on why he fought the Govt was based on his conviction that Jonathan illegally converted disputed oil wells that belongs to Rivers State to Bayelsa state.The case was in court.The agreement was that monies on this disputed Oil wells will be place in an account and when the case is decided it will be release.Mind you from all Previous Maps and broader be nation carried out by the National Boundaries Commission have always placed the Oil wells in River State. All of a sudden when Jonathan dipped his hands into the money and instructed that it should be release to Bayelsa was the begging of the end .The court have not decided on this.The boundary Commission did the unthinkable, They falsified the Map On instructions from above.They now included the disputed are in the new Map on bayelsa's Side.The leaders of the affected town revolted and insisted that they are Rivers.So if you don't know the facts shut up.When he was in PDP he was the best performing .Because he was bold to stand Jonathan he became corrupt just for you guys to prevent him from being nominated.We know all your plans.It was to let people think he got nothing for betray in his brother.I Ameachi is a great leader.He saw incompetence and corruption and chooses to both it out.Unlike our brothers who saw corruption and warmly embrassed it.They even housed it and turned it into their hereditary gods.Who after serious prayer and fasting by the good people of Nigeria we got caged and now in the process of Taming its foot soldiers. rather than keep quite out of shame and disgrace. They still go about without shame causing disharmony among the polity. Creating problems,inciting genocides and beating the drum of war. I say shame to all you wailing wailers and So called Biafrans.I rep Naija
Re: Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! by justice1000: 8:03am On Oct 23, 2015
so amaechi can open dat his wide mouth in d public to say dat he has never collected bribe in his life, but my question is. has he given out bribe before,? god is watching him oooooo embezzlement and bribery which is more criminal?
Re: Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! by Paschal55(m): 9:19am On Oct 23, 2015
perculiarperson:

Chisos!!!tell me more about this minister's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released / Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) / Omicron Variant: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Britian's Travel Ban On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.