Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Toddler Humiliates Dad In Public Toilet With Six Simple Words - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Toddler Humiliates Dad In Public Toilet With Six Simple Words (1064 Views)

10 Things That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Have Ever Used A Public Toilet / 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toddler Humiliates Dad In Public Toilet With Six Simple Words by JoelNkantaBlog: 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
A DUTIFUL dad was left humiliated when his daughter loudly and publicly described his manhood in six devastating words: "Daddy!! Look at your little penis!"
The man took to Reddit to tell of the mortifying moment he took his daughter into the Gents for a pee.

In a post entitled 'TIFU ( today I f****d up) by taking my three-year-old daughter into the men's room', he explains:
"I'm a dad of a beautiful three-year-old girl. Any dad of a daughter will tell you that bathroom stuff is part of the deal.

Every dad knows that sometimes you're going to have to take your daughter to the toilet Getty
"If mom is not around, or tending to one of the others, I have to take my little girl into the men's room.

"So this happened at a quiet little mom & pop restaurant. It was just the two of us in there. I wipe off and cover the seat so she can do her little tinkle... but then I realize I really have to go.

"No big deal. I just place her in the corner of the stall and say: "Don't move." I start to pee.
"I hear the door to the restroom open, meaning we are now no longer the only two occupants. I hear two guys walk in.

"As one of the sets of footsteps draw near, my little girl starts to back away from the door and ends up right next to me.

"She looks down at what's going on (with an 'open door' policy on the bathroom at home, and her two brothers... it's nothing she hasn't seen before) and loudly exclaims:
"Daddy!! Look at your little penis!"

"What...the...
'I didn't know what I could possibly say to make it any better' wrote the Reddit user Getty
"I hear the other guys in the bathroom kind of snort... and then let loose in laughter."

He continues: "First of all... wow. She's never said that before... or since. Second...WHAT IS HER FRAME OF REFERENCE!!??
"I didn't know what I could possibly say to make it any better. I kind of wanted to yell out: "Um... She's just kidding... it's normal size," but I figured that any remark trying to clarify my size would just come off as creepy.

"I just stayed in the stall until the other two guys left. I couldn't face them. I'm sure they were out there in the restaurant watching to see me come out so they could tell their wives about the guy who has a tiny wiener by three-year-old standards!"

Source: The Sun

1 Like

Re: Toddler Humiliates Dad In Public Toilet With Six Simple Words by Daniepris(f): 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lol...na d same "small joystick" him use on ya mommy.
Re: Toddler Humiliates Dad In Public Toilet With Six Simple Words by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
That is why I love reddit... I spend 3 hours there and one hour on nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

15 Things You Probably Heard If You Grew Up With Typical Nigerian Parents / 6 Ways Feminism Demeans Women / Touching Picture.. A Man Makes Sculputre Of His Dead Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.