Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Question On 'We The SS Want Resource Control' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question On 'We The SS Want Resource Control' (4769 Views)

Resource Control Bill Passes Second Reading / We Don't Want Resource Control, We Want Biafra-says Niger Delta Youths / JUST IN!!! We Don’t Want Resource Control; We Want Biafra – Niger Delta Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question On 'We The SS Want Resource Control' by Candyrain(m): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
Rose2014:

Just leave him first. Looks like The apple I gave him hasn't digested
U have nothing to worry about my sugar
Did you give him the exact apple that was given to Abacha?
Of course I have no worries sweet. I know you

1 Like

Re: Question On 'We The SS Want Resource Control' by naijapips02: 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
Rose2014:
How do u compare apples to oranges?
they are both 'freedom ' fighters. No?
Re: Question On 'We The SS Want Resource Control' by Rose2014: 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Candyrain:

Your argument is baseless bro. Why bring in boko haram? Even if we don't hear what they preach, is everyone not seeing what they preach?

I missed this post. Didn't know u replied him already
Don't mind the guy, he's comparing apples with oranges
Re: Question On 'We The SS Want Resource Control' by Candyrain(m): 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
Rose2014:

I missed this post. Didn't know u replied him already Don't mind the guy, he's comparing apples with oranges
They are pathetic lots with annoying reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Question On 'We The SS Want Resource Control' by Rose2014: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Lolz.. Warri boy no they carry last oo... I must collect the main koko nw.

Ayo: Haba, Rose I don't hate your people na.. Can you proof that I hate them

Rose: Yes, In 1 thread on NL you were taking side with Northerners

Ayo: Omi Ayo ?, efian Jor, Wor' gua'y fian' den

Rose: Pls oo I don't understand your Urhobo language oo..

Ayo: Me , Its a Lie Jor, You can Lie oo

Rose: Hmm.. am not lying oo

Ayo: Baby I luv your people, I luv you, Okay how can I proof my loof

Rose: Promise me you will luv my people..

Ayo: I luv your people oo.. but sometimes I just need to speak in the interest if my People..

Rose: Hmm. Ayo you are so caring

Ayo; Yes o.. wat did you expect from am Itsekiri man, We re very Karing

Rose: hmm.. baby am blushing, Ayo pls rob my back for me , Ohs slowly Baby

Ayo: Oh baby your skin so lite.. (Rob gently)

Rose: oh baby hold me tight..

Ayo: (As a sharp warri boy CD must they our wallet) The rest na History

Rose: Baby you are tha best.. let's go for another ....

Ayo: Another Wattt ... Runs out of thread Naked b4 I die on top woman..

PS: No need arguing all the time On NL, Have a Good Night Rest Rose.. I luv u

(Rose and her friend Bisi discussing in the room when Ayo calls to say he's coming for lunch)

Bisi; that guy sounds Yoruba

Rose; yes he's Yoruba, I met him few weeks ago

Bisi; oh I've bn looking for a handsome Yoruba guy to date since

Rose; oh really?

Bisi; yes, do u mind if I snatch him?

Rose; no I don't mind o, the guy is a bigot. I even gave him apple the last time but the apple didn't seem to do the work I sent it

Bisi; abeg let me pretend to be u when next he comes

Rose; oh yes that's a good idea. I met him at night so he won't notice if we switch. So stay n receive him when he comes. I'm sure he won't know

Bisi; oh I'm blushing. Thanks

Rose; I'm off to see my sugar, Candyrain
Bisi; ok bye

(Ayo walks in)
Bisi(Rose wannabe); hi darling

Ayo; hi dear

Ayo; (thinking he's smart as a warri boy)
Bisi; can we go one more

Ayo; no I'm tired already, next time pls

5weeks later

Bisi; Honey I'm pregnant

Ayo; remind me who u are?

Bisi; I'm Rose

Ayo; (thinking) I didn't see tribal marks the night I met u. Something must be wrong somewhere. You don't sound like the Rose I met on nl

Bisi; too late I'm already carrying ur baby. Start chosing the name u want for the unborn baby cheesy

(Then he sights Rose n Candyrain are at the movie theater eating popcorn)

Warri boy enter one chance
Re: Question On 'We The SS Want Resource Control' by Rose2014: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
Candyrain:

They are pathetic lots with annoying reasoning.
I think they do it on purpose.
Mischievous lots everywhere u go
Re: Question On 'We The SS Want Resource Control' by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
Rose2014:

(Rose and her friend Bisi discussing in the room when Ayo calls to say he's coming for lunch)

Rose; oh really?

Rose; no I don't mind o, the guy is a bigot. I even gave him apple the last time but the apple didn't seem to do the work I sent it

Rose; oh yes that's a good idea. I met him at night so he won't notice if we switch. So stay n receive him when he comes. I'm sure he won't know

Bisi; ok bye

(Ayo walks in)

Ayo; hi dear

Bisi; can we go one more

5weeks later

Bisi; Honey I'm pregnant

Bisi; I'm Rose

Ayo; (thinking) I didn't see tribal marks the night I met u. Something must be wrong somewhere. You don't sound like the Rose I met on nl

Bisi; too late I'm already carrying ur baby. Start chosing the name u want for the unborn baby cheesy

Lolz.. Burst Into Laughter..

Bisi; Where in Yoruba are you from .. ? So we can plan for traditional marriage..

Ayo; Am nt Yoruba

Bisi: Ayo is Yoruba na.

Ayo; WTF is wrong with You ?.. When did AyO becomes a Yoruba Name ?

Bisi; But Rose told me you are Yoruba that why I opened my leg for you.

Ayo ; Am already married .. Was just trying to use Rose for a Second time.

Bisi; Crying.. Speaking Yoruba..

Ayo; I belike I don't Understand what you re saying.

Bisi; Rose told me Oritse femi was your brother is that True ?

Ayo: Lolz.. YEs oo. Omawunmi is my Sister too..

Bisi; w0

Ayo; (As a sharp warri boiyy ) I just slept with Two Friends Bisi and Rose

Rose: crying

Ayo; Smiling ...

Lolz.. I really enjoyed your post. especially the bisi part.. Lolz.. So where do you live ?.. Hope I didn't derail your thread @Rose2014.. really tired of arguing.. that y I started this drama..
Re: Question On 'We The SS Want Resource Control' by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
Candyrain:

Did you give him the exact apple that was given to Abacha?

Of course I have no worries sweet. I know you

Hahahaha.. Lolz.. so u and Rose 1 kill me abi?.. No let my frnds See these post oo..

@rose2014, @candyrain u guys made my day... but I dey vex oo.. y u go follow me drag 1 girl ?.. u nor they fear Bros ?
Re: Question On 'We The SS Want Resource Control' by Candyrain(m): 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
Bros I just checked my dictionary I know see fear, abeg wetin be the meaning of fear again? grin

Goodboiyy:

Hahahaha.. Lolz.. so u and Rose 1 kill me abi?.. No let my frnds See these post oo..

@rose2014, @candyrain u guys made my day... but I dey vex oo.. y u go follow me drag 1 girl ?.. u nor they fear Bros ?

1 Like

Re: Question On 'We The SS Want Resource Control' by Candyrain(m): 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hahahahahahaha... EPIC. Goodboiyy see better one chance wey you enter. So na after you don chop finish, score goal you come remember say no be the person you meet for night be that. You must name that child Boiyyboiyy because I have a feeling it's a boy.

Rose2014:

Rose; oh really?

Bisi; ok bye

(Ayo walks in)

Ayo; hi dear

Bisi; can we go one more

5weeks later

Bisi; Honey I'm pregnant

Bisi; I'm Rose

1 Like

Re: Question On 'We The SS Want Resource Control' by Candyrain(m): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
Most times I just choose to ignore them. They've been so brainwashed that nothing you say can get through to them.

Rose2014:

I think they do it on purpose.
Mischievous lots everywhere u go

1 Like

Re: Question On 'We The SS Want Resource Control' by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
Candyrain:
Hahahahahahaha... EPIC. Goodboiyy see better one chance wey you enter. So na after you don chop finish, score goal you come remember say no be the person you meet for night be that. You must name that child Boiyyboiyy because I have a feeling it's a boy.

Lolz.. Hahahaha.. your babe 1 finish me oo.. But I don first run ROSE oo.. She nor tell you ?.. omo your babe sweet die.. see style she give me

Pls let's promote this thread : https://www.nairaland.com/2685893/ijaw-dialects-where-spoken
Re: Question On 'We The SS Want Resource Control' by Rose2014: 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Lolz.. Burst Into Laughter..

Bisi; Where in Yoruba are you from .. ? So we can plan for traditional marriage..

Ayo; Am nt Yoruba

Bisi: Ayo is Yoruba na.

Ayo; WTF is wrong with You ?.. When did AyO becomes a Yoruba Name ?

Bisi; But Rose told me you are Yoruba that why I opened my leg for you.

Ayo ; Am already married .. Was just trying to use Rose for a Second time.

Bisi; Crying.. Speaking Yoruba..

Ayo; I belike I don't Understand what you re saying.

Bisi; Rose told me Oritse femi was your brother is that True ?

Ayo: Lolz.. YEs oo. Omawunmi is my Sister too..

Bisi; w0

Ayo; (As a sharp warri boiyy ) I just slept with Two Friends Bisi and Rose

Rose: crying

Ayo; Smiling ...

Lolz.. I really enjoyed your post. especially the bisi part.. Lolz.. So where do you live ?.. Hope I didn't derail your thread @Rose2014.. really tired of arguing.. that y I started this drama..
So His real name is Mofe and not Ayo.smh
Warri boy's one chance bus continues

(Mofe's kid sis Bugewa, taps his shoulder)

Bugewa; bro Mofe wake up, U've bn hugging n kissing the pillow all night shouting 'Rose I love you'

Mofe(Ayo wannabe); pls leave me alone, I'm spending some good time with my sweet Rose

Bugewa; (laughing so hard) Bro Mofe this is the second time u're tearing our pillow thinking u're spending time with one Rose like that. Are u ok?

Mofe(Ayo wannabe); (wakes up wipes his faces n wakes up from the dreamworld)
I met this babe on nl and I thought I was sharp enough to sleep with both her n her friend. You mean everything I've done with my Rose were all dreams?

Bugewa; yes brother but not to worry there's a lady outside looking for you

Mofe; Maybe that's Rose coming to see me in real life

Bugewa; no brother, she said her name is Bisi

Mofe; is this a kind of a joke? Or am I dreaming?

Bugewa; no brother, this is neither a joke not dream but happening live n direct. she said she needs money for antenatal

Mofe; chai I don die

(Mofe's mother comes in to flog him out of the bed to go n meet his baby mama)

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate / Leader Of Ambazonnia Abducted By Gunmen In Abuja / ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.