Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Wike Heading To The Venue Of His Suicide (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Heading To The Venue Of His Suicide (Photo) (2422 Views)

The Decoration Of The Venue For Tompolo's 46th Birthday Lecture (Photos) / Armed Security At Venue Of PDP Convention In Rivers(photos / Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Heading To The Venue Of His Suicide (Photo) by Unblockable: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wike: Hello Sekibo.

Sekibo: Your sExcellency Sir.

Wike: Stop sexcellencying me. You see what you've caused?

Sekibo: Didn't I oppose him as instructed by you?

Wike: If you did, why was he then cleared?

Sekibo: You know we will always have our say while they have their way!

Wike: Your father! I'm heading to the tree where my suicide rope has been tied.

***burst out cry***

5 Likes

Re: Wike Heading To The Venue Of His Suicide (Photo) by DuchessLily(f): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
O yeah! OP use this ur talent for script writing and make some cool cash

4 Likes

Re: Wike Heading To The Venue Of His Suicide (Photo) by yoporchness(f): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
Isokay
Re: Wike Heading To The Venue Of His Suicide (Photo) by HzRF(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Unblockable:

Wike: Your father! I'm heading to the tree where my suicide rope has been tired.

***burst out cry***

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Heading To The Venue Of His Suicide (Photo) by Shegebanti007: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
Unblockable:

Wike: Your father! I'm heading to the tree where my suicide rope has been tired.

***burst out cry***

Hope he dies 10 times

2 Likes

Re: Wike Heading To The Venue Of His Suicide (Photo) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
U guys still thinks these politicians dey fight, really?

1 Like

Re: Wike Heading To The Venue Of His Suicide (Photo) by Young4jose: 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hahahahahhahhahahhahha

2 Likes

Re: Wike Heading To The Venue Of His Suicide (Photo) by FreeGlobe(f): 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
fools and illiterates everywhere in Nigerian zoo republic Has Amaechi been cleared? Nigerian youths should find better things to do than feeding on propaganda like sliced bread.
Re: Wike Heading To The Venue Of His Suicide (Photo) by adekolaelect(m): 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
He has looking downcast
Re: Wike Heading To The Venue Of His Suicide (Photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
[quote author=HzRF post=39247735][/quote]

Re: Wike Heading To The Venue Of His Suicide (Photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
FreeGlobe:
fools and illiterates everywhere in Nigerian zoo republic Has Amaechi been cleared? Nigerian youths should find better things to do than feeding on propaganda like sliced bread.

Re: Wike Heading To The Venue Of His Suicide (Photo) by momonny: 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
Unblockable:

***burst out cry***

guy u too much? I just heard he is been placed on sucide watch.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ASUU To Begin Strike! / Canada's PM Showing What Real Change Means / How Do I Contact Senator Ben Murray Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.