Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Pls Save A Home!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Save A Home!!! (2942 Views)

Pls Save My Son / MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. / Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Save A Home!!! by sexymoma(f): 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
Idiataqueen:
but do u think is a taboo abi?
Like wetin we go call the pikin... step pikin grin
Re: Pls Save A Home!!! by Dammiesugar(f): 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
Sorry to say this, some mothers are actually useless.
Re: Pls Save A Home!!! by Idiataqueen(f): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oyind17:
Too shameful to believe
yeah too too shameful.
Re: Pls Save A Home!!! by Idiataqueen(f): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
sexymoma:
Like wetin we go call the pikin... step pikin grin
so it a taboo right?
Re: Pls Save A Home!!! by sexymoma(f): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
Idiataqueen:
ummm so wat solution?
pray for her to have a miscarriage grin that is the only sol.
What you don't want tell God grin
Re: Pls Save A Home!!! by sexymoma(f): 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
Idiataqueen:
so it a taboo right?
Her hubby pop nyashing her mother... well they aren't blood related... I don't think it a taboo.... it just like her hubby sis geting married to her brother...View it that way
The only diff is... This ones are old cargos
Re: Pls Save A Home!!! by Idiataqueen(f): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
sexymoma:
pray for her to have a miscarriage grin that is the only sol.
What you don't want tell God grin
amen o
Re: Pls Save A Home!!! by LadyX(f): 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
Idiataqueen:
PLS what can she do?
Let her carry it to term. Am sure she's already regretting it.

Tell your friend not to hate her mom. No one is perfect... we are bound to make mistakes. Let her support her emotionally. She's a widow (who has tasted s*x before, so her body no be firewood).

When the baby is born, the older siblings will help with taking care of it...school fees, etc
Re: Pls Save A Home!!! by Idiataqueen(f): 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
LadyX:

Let her carry it to term. Am sure she's already regretting it.

Tell your friend not to hate her mom. No one is perfect... we are bound to make mistakes. Let her support her emotionally. She's a widow (who has tasted s*x before, so her body no be firewood).

When the baby is born, the older siblings will help with taking care of it...school fees, etc
ummmm Good advice thanks.
Re: Pls Save A Home!!! by LadyX(f): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
Idiataqueen:
ummmm God advice thanks.
Welcome
Re: Pls Save A Home!!! by Richy4(m): 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Sorry to ask this questions.

Is the father of your sister's friend alive?

is the mother in-law alive?

If they are death, then I do not see what the problem was.

They are Adults and might be comforting one another on their loses and one thing led to another and.... she was pregnant.

If they feel they can be nursing a baby at their age, that should be up to them. the girl should realize that both parties where adults and they know what they are doing. only that they should tell them not to involve them on any decision they feel they are taking. because since they did not involve them when they were making out, they should not do it now.
Re: Pls Save A Home!!! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
What can I say sef Asokala Anfani!
Re: Pls Save A Home!!! by Idiataqueen(f): 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
Richy4:
Sorry to ask this questions.

Is the father of your sister's friend alive?

is the mother in-law alive?

If they are death, then I do not see what the problem was.

They are Adults and might be comforting one another on their loses and one thing led to another and.... she was pregnant.

If they feel they can be nursing a baby at their age, that should be up to them. the girl should realize that both parties where adults and they know what they are doing. only that they should tell them not to involve them on any decision they feel they are taking. because since they did not involve them when they were making out, they should not do it now.
yes her mother in law is dead likewisw her father,but do u think is what they did is a shameful act.
Re: Pls Save A Home!!! by Richy4(m): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
Idiataqueen:
yes her mother in law is dead likewisw her father,but do u think is what they did is a shameful act.

The way i look at it, might be different from the way others look at it. that is why i will say It depends.

Your friend was angry just to save face because of how people will see it. or what people will say when they hear it. or maybe how to introduce them in future. she was not thinking about the happiness of the two. no one some times can actually say another person did something wrong when it comes to matters of the heart.

For me, they are adults who found themselves because of their son and daughter, and they have the same thing in common which was the lost of their loved ones. and they decide to comfort each other. But I guess things got out of place because of the pregnancy which I believe was not planned.

My dear alot of things has been culturally tagged shameful, this days and some people are feeling the pains as we chat.

I remembered my cousin that married from delta state, and my people said it was shameful of a girl of her class to marry from there. some said has the men in her tribe finished that she has to do something like that?

Another one people tagged shameful and taboo is the labeling someone an outcast. they will start with the statement" why did you bring shame and disgrace to this family? The elders will be saying that was a taboo to marry from those places.

Sorry for boring you with this but sometimes things tagged as shameful is to make some people or group of people fill pain. for the fact that inlaws does not marry in some part of Africa does not mean that in some other part of the world it was not done.

1 Like

Re: Pls Save A Home!!! by Idiataqueen(f): 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ummmm Richy4 u are right
Re: Pls Save A Home!!! by NickiRoman: 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Idiataqueen:
All those shouting abortion,her siblings are against it they were blaming it on her dat it was her fault that she shouldn't have brought her mum to her house to babysit her baby, if not for her laziness dis wont have happen to their mum and if anything should happen to their mum she will hate herself.
WTF!What kind of rubbish talk is this?Na the pikin tell the mama make she go f*cck her father-in-law?She could either abort it or tell the baby daddy to start buying baby clothes and i hope he knows about this.
There's nothing wrong with them having sex but they should have used protection at 50 she ought to know better.

1 Like

Re: Pls Save A Home!!! by emilyone(f): 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
At 50 is she still menstrating? the old man that did her strong thing must be a sharp shooter grin
Re: Pls Save A Home!!! by crackhaus: 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
Idiataqueen:
My sister friend came to seek her advice,that her mum is pregnant and her own father in law is responsible for it.Pls what should she do because dis matter is about to destroy her home,and is it a taboo?2 her mum is above 50 so abortion is not advisable.pls only mature mind should contribute thanks. Cc:Lalasticlala pls save a home
Someone's mother who is above 50yrs of age, had sex with and got pregnant for the father of her daughter's husband...

Please remind me, exactly what is the problem here?
Is it them having sex or the woman getting pregnant? undecided

Cos my only issue here is why they didn't use protection...or maybe this sharp-shooter of a father-in-law probably assumed that his over 50yr old sweetheart was already on menopause and can't get pregnant. grin

Either way, this is a perfect case of one big happy family becoming one bigger happier family.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Save A Home!!! by cococandy(f): 12:23am On Oct 23, 2015
Oyind17:

That's the mother's business, my mum is a widow and young but I can't stand a man coming close to her. If she mistakenly got pregnant I won't bother myself yo ask a friend questions because she's no longer my mom. thank God she's a Christian and won't try such.
See as I dey fear, Lol
You're hilarious.
So your widow mom is destined to stay alone for the rest of her life to please you?
If a nice man maybe a widower too finds her attractive and they decide to be together, that would make her no longer your mom?
Re: Pls Save A Home!!! by cococandy(f): 12:30am On Oct 23, 2015
@OP having an abortion is waaaaay less risky than carrying the pregnancy full term.
Carrying a baby literally sucks the life out of you. Literally.
So if it's about risk, abortion is less risky.

But it's not their decision to make.
Was she the one that brought it up and abi they are trying to tell her to abort it to save the family face? No one gets to make that kind of decision for someone else, so they should just lay off her back please. so she can decide what she want to do with the pregnancy without undue pressure.

As for whether it's shameful or not, I don't know but I can imagine it must be a very awkward situation.
Re: Pls Save A Home!!! by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 23, 2015
cococandy:

You're hilarious.
So your widow mom is destined to stay alone for the rest of her life to please you?
If a nice man maybe a widower too finds her attractive and they decide to be together, that would make her no longer your mom?
I don't want that, she did earlier and it was not a good one.
Re: Pls Save A Home!!! by cococandy(f): 4:06am On Oct 23, 2015
Oyind17:

I don't want that, she did earlier and it was not a good one.
It's not your decision to make.
Re: Pls Save A Home!!! by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 23, 2015
cococandy:
It's not your decision to make.
Collective decision, she knows that already

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thinking About Where To Order Baby Items? Newbee Is The Answer / ,,, / Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.