Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Is She Genuine? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Genuine? (1242 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Genuine? by chocorod(m): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hello nairaland romancers;i met a girl on 2go yesterday and she claimed she was a student.She later ask me airtime which i just send.I could not believe my eyes today as she write telling me that she sold the card for something to eat and will appreciate it if i could send her another one as she is feeling hungry now.please has anyone of you had any such experience?
Re: Is She Genuine? by Pineapp: 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
chocorod:
Hello nairaland romancers;i met a girl on 2go yesterday and she claimed she was a student.She later ask me airtime which i just send.I could not believe my eyes today as she write telling me that she sold the card for something to eat and will appreciate it if i could send her another one as she is feeling hungry now.please has anyone of you had any such experience?
Willing mumu undecided

1 Like

Re: Is She Genuine? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lol!!!!! How was she eating before she met this her new 'maga'? So if she didn't meet you she would have died of hunger by now shey?! You better wise up Mr Heaven-sent!

1 Like

Re: Is She Genuine? by Pineapp: 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Welcome to the brotherhood of magas cry.. We are nothing but monkey's in the hands of them baboons embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Is She Genuine? by chocorod(m): 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
Pineapp:
Willing mumu undecided
thanks It Help A Lot.
Re: Is She Genuine? by chocorod(m): 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
modelmike7:
Lol!!!!! How was she eating before she met this her new 'maga'? So if she didn't meet you she would have died of hunger by now shey?! You better wise up Mr Heaven-sent!
ok...
Re: Is She Genuine? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
Sorry sad

1 Like

Re: Is She Genuine? by chocorod(m): 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
Pineapp:
Welcome to the brotherhood of magas cry.. We are nothing but monkey's in the hands of them baboons embarassed
Out of curiosity sha.
Re: Is She Genuine? by dharay99: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
Maga dun pay...shou† hallayluyah ooo0ooo0 angry
Re: Is She Genuine? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
chocorod:
[email] Lwkmd She mugu you part 1. And wanna proceed with part 2. Chai! [/email]

1 Like

Re: Is She Genuine? by chocorod(m): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
dharay99:
I'm A muslim i will shoot ALLAHU AKBAR grin
dharay99:
I'm A muslim i will shoot ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: Is She Genuine? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
** Goes down on knees **

** Raises hand up**

Lord, please don't let me be as foolish as the OP. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Is She Genuine? by sneak3(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
Bros noting bad in helping her out jare... Atleast something must kill a man even mumuness
Re: Is She Genuine? by chocorod(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
SirWere:
** Goes down on knees **

** Raises hand up**

Lord, please don't let me be as foolish as the OP. Amen
AMEN GO AND BE BLESSED SON
Re: Is She Genuine? by chocorod(m): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
sneak3:
Bros noting bad in helping her out jare... Atleast something must kill a man even mumuness
Na true you talk jare
Re: Is She Genuine? by chomytex(f): 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
God loves a cheerful giver hehehehehe
Re: Is She Genuine? by FTBOY: 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
chocorod:
how old are u?
Re: Is She Genuine? by coldHeat: 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
Leave Nairaland, go and focus on ur studies, pass ur WAEC, UME, NECO and whatever u need to enter a tertiary institution. That should provide an environment and platform for you to grow up mentally.

It obvious your bones as well ur brain are still developing and as such, you cannot process more than one thought at a time, the stench of your innocence copulating with your ignorance, albeit a sweet smelling savour to the hungry and destitute of dignity, will chase away the positive judgment of anyone who would seek to render you as a well rounded, mature, young lad.

I wish there was a pill you could swallow that would increase your level of enlightenment exponentially, but as there isn't, a slow course to mental stimulation, excitation, expansion and overall development is highly recommended for you my dear friend.
Re: Is She Genuine? by chocorod(m): 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
coldHeat:
Leave Nairaland, go and focus on ur studies, pass ur WAEC, UME, NECO and whatever u need to enter a tertiary institution. That should provide an environment and platform for you to grow up mentally.

It obvious your bones as well ur brain are still developing and as such, you cannot process more than one thought at a time, the stench of your innocence copulating with your ignorance, albeit a sweet smelling savour to the hungry and destitute of dignity, will chase away the positive judgment of anyone who would seek to render you as a well rounded, mature, young lad.

I wish there was a pill you could swallow that would increase your level of enlightenment exponentially, but as there isn't, a slow course to mental stimulation, excitation, expansion and overall development is highly recommended for you my dear friend.
you just sound like my chemistry lecturer blowing big words.Thanks anyway.
Re: Is She Genuine? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
chocorod:
AMEN GO AND BE BLESSED SON

So he is now your son undecided
Re: Is She Genuine? by IamLEGEND1: 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
meanwhile the girl gon' be in her father's house like:

Re: Is She Genuine? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
chocorod:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Buy her a whole network operation as investment!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Made Your 2015 Interesting ?? / Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? / How Do I Ask Her Out Without Asking Her Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.