Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,584 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

Million Dollar Question...(must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Million Dollar Question...(must Read) (590 Views)

A Million Dollar Question. / Million-dollar Question: Will You Go Ahead And Marry Your Partner If.......... / Tekno Signs A Multi – Million Dollar Deal With Sony Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Million Dollar Question...(must Read) by datYoyo2000(m): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
A friend of mine who is having a problem with his relationship now and he is always having problems in relationships. Today he asked me "What it Takes to love a woman"

Really I don't knw,

Pls ladies pop up nd answer. Thanks
Re: Million Dollar Question...(must Read) by coldHeat: 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Mr Man,

Know Thyself,
Love Thyself,
And most important of all,
Understand Thyself.

When u have completely understood and come to terms with your overall self (body and soul) and essence, its easy loving, knowing and understanding others, women inclusive.

Asides that here are the 4 A's of Acceptance my big brother taught me 4 world cups back, worked like a charm back in my university days.

Appreciation,
Admiration,
Attention, and
Affection.

Give any lady all of these and she's bound to warm up to you.

As for the problems he is having in his relationships if you can be more specific advice can be easily rendered.
Re: Million Dollar Question...(must Read) by datYoyo2000(m): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
coldHeat:
Mr Man,

Know Thyself,
Love Thyself,
Understand Thyself.

When u have completely understood and come to terms with your overall self (body and soul) and essence, its easy loving, knowing and understanding others, women inclusive.

Asides that here are the 4 A's of Acceptance my big brother taught me 4 world cups back, worked like a charm back in my university days.

Appreciation,
Admiration,
Attention, and
Affection.

As for the problems he is having in his relationships if you can be more specific advice can be easily rendered.

I really like what u wrote. It's cool.
Re: Million Dollar Question...(must Read) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
coldHeat:
Mr Man,

Know Thyself,
Love Thyself,
Understand Thyself.

Appreciation,
Admiration,
Attention, and
Affection.

I hope to get a man u just wrote about some day cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wat u wrote is amazing

(1) (Reply)

Which Is D Worse Term Of Breakingup A Relationship?? / 10 Tips On How To Make Your Relationship And Love Stronger / Must Read: Club Adverture (18+) … PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.