Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose (34117 Views)

I Want Magu As EFCC Chairman - Buhari Insists / Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose / Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose by Niyinficient(m): 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
Jaideyone:
I don't blame fayose

Ekiti is the weed capital of Nigeria

it's ok for an oliseh to replace a keshi
it's ok for a kachikwu to replace deziani
it's ok for crs woman to replace danladi
but it's bad for a northerner to replace a northerner

even if PMB lays his life down for this country to get better people like fayose will still wail

Ilu baba e ni weed capital!
Re: New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose by Ali97(m): 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
this guy only want to have popularity. but what he is saying is not even near to the truth.
Re: New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose by gbemi15: 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
dougivilla:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/new-inec-chairman-buhari-is-a-sectional-leader-says-fayose/
What is d mata wit ds coward of a man? was he not in d council of states meeting dt approved d appointment? why coming out now to be making useless noise? if he was bold enof,whyndid he not raise ds objection in d meeting?

1 Like

Re: New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose by AfroKnight: 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ekitigate around the corner.
Re: New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose by nellyelitz(m): 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
kossyablaze:
I'm proud APC...buh really,PMB is getting it all wrong. He seems so tribal like some animals on this NL...Nigeria is now Northernized by every segments of the country.I see sharia law coming #BitterTruth
are u indirectly saying u've been scammed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
mikolo80:
insults won't solve the problem
usually insults signifies an empty brain/impotent debate
inferior ideas so you want to braggado your way thru

you might wanna get that checked

ode will do

I dont debate fools, I only point them out

ode
Re: New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose by Realist2: 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
Only our Role Model Fayose refused to be cowed, While Buhari is using Efcc to muzzle everybody into keeping quite to his glaring sectional and dictatorial leadership in a diverse country like Nigeria, FAYOSE is Speaking out a calcified and uncompromised raw TRUTH that represent the mind of 89% Nigerians. Those who supported Buhari from the beginning are silent obviously so as not to be calld names

Buhari you can appoint your Fulanis brothers as many as you can (while it last) ,but don't forget ,ethics and sectional card is a dangerous game and there,s a limit a diverse country like Nigeria can take.
Re: New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose by tosyne2much(m): 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Bros, abeg go back your Romance section. Are ministers elected or appointed?

The INEC chairman we're talking about wasn't even elected but appointed.

Besides, what "positive change" are you seeing currently?

Fayose is always saying the truth as it is.

Truly, The north owns this hell hole of a country.
I should go back to the romance section ? cheesy

Well, lemme just keep my shut cheesy
Re: New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose by dapsonlou(m): 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
This Fayose guy always speaking for the Southeast and defense the Southeast in all his Rants and Complain against the APC, but Southeast never include southwest in their Complains. Mr Fayose Igbos don't need you to include them, they Could careless about you.
Re: New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose by alexlee50: 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
dougivilla:
Dear Fayose,

please exercise a little more patience. PMB will still balance the appointments out. The fullness of time is still very much ahead!. lol

Chai, one chance indeed!!!!
when will the fullness of time be? Next month? December? 2016? Or till christ comes?

1 Like

Re: New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose by mikolo80: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
PappyMason:

ode will do

I dont debate fools, I only point them out

ode
wetin concine me
na you de display your mama home training effort
Re: New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose by dapsonlou(m): 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
basilo101:
When yorubas say igbos dont build bridges along ethnic divide i laf at their mumuism. we all kw buhari's antecedents and we rejected him ryt from the time he tried to deceive us by running with Okadigbo and Ume-Ezeoke. our yes is yes and our no is no. we dnt want Buhari. Igbos were strongly behind Obasanjo, a yoruba man, and Shehu shagari an hausa man, both were sensitive to nigerias diversity and tried to carry everybody along. but yorubas embrace the devil as long as they think Igbos will be affected more

Idiot
Re: New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose by Realist2: 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
AfroKnight:
Ekitigate around the corner.
Another muzzled and boot licker spotted here.
Nothing will happen to Fayose.
Re: New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose by AfroKnight: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
Realist2:

My father is a muzzled and boot licker.
Re: New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose by Ofornaira: 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
MossLuv:
Fayose is the best leader of yoruba land the rest are cowards. I belong to the so call northerner but i hate oppression...i can feel the pain of the southerners
Yet many yorubas don't see this because osibanjo is the vp.
Re: New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
mikolo80:
wetin concine me
na you de display your mama home training effort

gerrara outta here grin grin grin
Re: New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose by greatcid02(m): 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
This is just an introduction....a fulani man in nigeria is a fulani man in America. Baba God take charge
Re: New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose by emerem: 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
ernesty20:
What do u expect when we have a confused man as a president?

Re: New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose by Pecca: 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
GBAM!!! WE FROM THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN SAW HIM AND REJECTED HIM. APPOINTMENT OR NO APPOINTMENT HE IS A NO NO FOR ME. HE WHO TOOK AN ANT INFESTED gay HOME SHOULD NOT BE FAZED WHEN LIZARDS COME VISITING. HE ( BUH-BUH) HAS LOST IT.

1 Like

Re: New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose by katcy4christ: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
MWTGDAra:
see more
[url=http://][/url]
yeah!! there is no such thing as hell fire!! even GOD ALMIGHTY use his own mouth to say that it has never crossed his mind to burn his own piple in fire - jeremiah 7:30 & 31
stop decieving people, that bible verse you cited never says that there is no hell,instead is showing God's displeasure over the children of judah who has gone into idolatry by burning their sons and daughters in fire,when you read further from verse 32, as a result of this God pronounced jugdement on them.In luke 16 verse 19-31 The Lord Jesus Himself told a story of a rich man who died lifted up his eyes in hell.I want to use this opportunity to tell you and all to repent inorder to avoid the jugdement of God.
Re: New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose by mikolo80: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
PappyMason:

gerrara outta here grin grin grin
FOR WETIN
WHO YO BE
WEY I GO COMOOT FOR YOU
SHEBI NA YOU DE VEX WITH BUHARI
CLIMB KUFENA IF YOU'YE ANNOYED
Re: New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose by ismyheal75: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
Someone once said Nairaland is the fantasy country of the biafrats. See them doing what they know how to do best.

Talk of being egocentric, na dem
Talk of being insecured, na dem
Talk of inferior complex, na dem
Talk of superiority complex, na dem
Talk of being bigot, na dem
Talk of being fanatics, na dem
Talk of being rebellious,na dem
Talk of being greedy, na dem
Talk of crime, na dem plenty pass
Talk of being unjust, na dem
Who sabi curse pass, na dem
Who sabi insult pass, na dem
Who sabi wail pass, na dem
Who sabi condemn pass, na dem. Bla bla bla

The list is endless

#Hausa has an impression about Igbos of intent to dominate if given a chance bla bla bla

Igbos has an impression that Hausa claim leadership to themselves bla bla bla

Yorubas are the mediators ... they say .... nothing wey we dey chop wey no dey finish (lif am for am).
But to some, Yoruba na coward, Yoruba na hypocrites bla bla bla

Until you format your memory, put Antivirus, scan ur memory and put correct information, you are OYO
Re: New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose by simplisity(m): 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Am not suprise at all. A typical daura is only interested in supremacy and power. He is afraid of sabotage, so he uses only his peopl around him and in vital posts. He does not trust any outsider, including Amechi, Tunubu, Fashola, and others. This is jst d beggining. cheesy Am not suprise at all. A typical daura is only interested in supremacy and power. He is afraid of sabotage, so he uses only his peopl around him and in vital posts. He does not trust any outsider, including Amechi, Tunubu, Fashola, and others. This is jst d beggining.
Re: New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose by Jarus(m): 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
tete7000:

He considered before appointing Jega. Hear yourself - He appointed Jega and not Yakubu. You must be a mind reader to have known who GEJ considered. I and many other Nigerians are only aware of who he appointed.

Yes, you and other Nigerians that don't follow news reports, or started following news yesterday.
Re: New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose by AnanseK(m): 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
The hooligan governor again? I sympathize with Ekiti people.
Re: New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose by kossyablaze(m): 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
nellyelitz:
are u indirectly saying u've been scammed grin
lol hmmmm dat kind thing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose by george4CHRIST(m): 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
braine:
This man must be a very bored/less busy or a very lazy man. He is always constituting social media nuisance with his sentiments of bigotry. He should face is work as governor! Abi Ekiti is too small for him to govern ni?? undecided
calculate ur words before posting
Re: New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose by george4CHRIST(m): 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
MWTGDAra:
see more
yeah!! there is no such thing as hell fire!! even GOD ALMIGHTY use his own mouth to say that it has never crossed his mind to burn his own piple in fire - jeremiah 7:30 & 31
stop deceiving yourself hellfire is real and the only way to escape hellfire is to accept CHRIST as your Lord and personal saviour
Re: New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose by greatcid02(m): 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
I love fayose because he speaks without fear of intimidation or favour. Wen GEJ was on board we always criticise him 4 every step he takes nd Nigerians are saying crucify him crucify him. No dat PMB has taken over wit full force....wats de outcome??

#GEJ.......nigerians don miss u well well# grin
Re: New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
MWTGDAra:
see more

I heard people like you that have been possessed with evil spirit are on the loose but I didn't believe it. You seriously need deliverance as soon as possible. Please make haste and go for deliverance.
Re: New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose by braine(m): 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
george4CHRIST:
calculate ur words before posting

I did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers / Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC / Samuel Ogundipe Resigns From Premium Times Over El-Rufai, Dangote Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.