Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? (1799 Views)

Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State / Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV / Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by fratermathy(m): 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nairalanders,
As usual after every screening bout, we conduct our in-house survey on which of the nominees did best. Today's bout was looked up to by a lot of people because of Amaechi Rotimi who is seen by many as a controversial figure. However, other nominees cleared for today include: Heineken Lokpobiri of Bayelsa State, Claudius Omoyele Daramola (Ondo); Baba Shehu Mustapha (Borno) and Ocholi Enojo James (Kogi). The nominees all did well but from your own perspective, WHO NAILED IT?
Also state the most memorable moments from today's bout such as the use of language, dressing/dresscode, questions, classic answers, quotes, etc.

Lalasticlala, Seun, Farano, Freemanan, Freeemanan, Goodboiyy, Alkarulezz, Scholes01, Shieduplus, ProphetUdeme, Omonnakoda(My Enemy*), Afam4eva, Oam4j, Obinoscopy, Yokiti, Introvert, Ladyf, Tosyne2much, Ecoterrors, Ishilove, et. al.
Re: Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by olaafirst: 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
All are d best not by mouth Nigerians r waiting to see dere performance
Re: Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by midehi2(f): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Amaechi

unshakeable! grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by Beesluv: 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ameachi na...

Man of the moment

2 Likes

Re: Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by fratermathy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
olaafirst:
All

Is there no one you particularly liked? Maybe the way they used English, the way they answered questions, their dress sense, their countenance/carriage, their charisma, etc. Com'n! There must be something that caught your attention.
Re: Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
The Lion Of The Tribe Of Ubima

4 Likes

Re: Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by fratermathy(m): 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
midehi2:
Amaechi

cheesy Why Amaechi? Was it because of his big "okpolo eyes"? I heard some girls find it sexy!!! tongue
Re: Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by modath(f): 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
James Ocholi,

Hands down...
Re: Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by fratermathy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
modath:

James Ocholi,

Hands down...

Ocholi must have done something unique. Even Lalasticlala, or is it Seun, promoted a thread about his appraisals not quite long ago!

What exactly made him so unique in your own opinion?
Re: Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by fratermathy(m): 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
Meanwhile, I heard a Senator say something like "My Names are..." today! I think he's a senator from Sokoto, if I am not mistaken. That sort of introduction is not good for a National lawmaker. Common sense dictates that it is better to use acceptable grammar or simply avoid the pitfall. He could have said "...... is my name". For those assuming that "My names are" is correct! Ask yourself why people ask "What is your name?" instead of "What are your names?".
Someone on this forum once said that it is only criminals that change names illegally that'll say "My names are...."

I believe Senators should be mindful of what they say on National television though. @Freemanan, what do you think here?
Re: Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by midehi2(f): 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
fratermathy:

cheesy Why Amaechi? Was it because of his big "okpolo eyes"? I heard some girls find it sexy!!! tongue
he is a happening guy, he knows watz up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by v4victor: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
Beesluv:
Ameachi na...
Man of the moment
Gbam! . . . Amaechi my role model. Chukwu gozie gi
Re: Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by fratermathy(m): 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
v4victor:

Gbam!
Amaechi my role model. Chukwu gozie gi

Lol. Amaechi get fans sha. The way this man is going, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up as Nigeria's president or VP in the nearest future!

By then Seun would be Minister of Technology and Lalasticlala (whatever his real name is) would be Secretary to the Federal Government! Can I hear an Amen?

1 Like

Re: Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by fratermathy(m): 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
CC:
@seun
@Prof800
@UjSizzle
@Afam4eva
@Ikenna351
@OAM4J
@maclatunji
@Ngwakwe
@Lalasticlala
@Mynd44
@Obinoscopy
@mkmyers45
@Mukina2
@farano
@shilove
@TonyeBarcanista
@Barcanista
@Ishilove
@ferano
@pascal09
@enusmith
@naijacutee
@puskin
@Iceberylin
@Englishmart
@Tosyne2much
@Samflexxy
@Prettyjo
@Samflexxy
@Unibenstudent
@Tonychristopher
@Freemanan
@Wonder1844
@Gmacnoms
@LKO
@Freeemanan
Re: Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by fratermathy(m): 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
olaafirst:
All are d best not by mouth Nigerians r waiting to see dere performance

Abi o?

Let them perform. That is the most important thing.
Re: Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by v4victor: 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
fratermathy:

Lol. Amaechi get fans sha. The way this man is going, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up as Nigeria's president or VP in the nearest future!

By then Seun would be Minister of Technology and Lalasticlala (whatever his real name is) would be Secretary to the Federal Government! Can I hear an Amen?

Amen! And as a sure guy, i go just manage Amaechi Chief of staff

1 Like

Re: Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by FREEEMANAN(m): 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
THE LION

1 Like

Re: Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by FREEEMANAN(m): 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
fratermathy:

grin The name lalasticlala has always left me with question... What is the rational behind it? What is the cultural influence that resulted in such? What? What? What?
Re: Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by fratermathy(m): 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
v4victor:

Amen! And as a sure guy, i go just manage Amaechi Chief of staff

Amen to that bro!!!

Freemanan go be Minister of Education and Freeemanan, Minister of Works.!

1 Like

Re: Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by fratermathy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
FREEEMANAN:

grin The name lalasticlala has always left me with question... What is the rational behind it? What is the cultural influence that resulted in such? What? What? What?

The moniker Lalasticlala is the most awkward name one can ever conjecture. There is no cultural, philosophical, linguistic, religious, scientific, literary, artistic, legal and political bearing to that name. I guess Lalasticlala (his real self) must have been in a state of quagmire or some form of uncontrolled excitement when he opened his Nairaland account. I just dont get it at all!!!
Re: Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by FREEEMANAN(m): 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
fratermathy:

Amen to that bro!!!

Freemanan go be Minister of Education and Freeemanan, Minister of Works.!

Lol... Works? There is money there o and also lotta work to be Done But I prefer Foreign Affairs!

cheesy...

You my guy will be MINISTER OF SPECIAL DUTIES....
Re: Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by FREEEMANAN(m): 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
fratermathy:

The moniker Lalasticlala is the most awkward name one can ever conjecture. There is no cultural, philosophical, linguistic, religious, scientific, literary, artistic, legal and political bearing to that name. I guess Lalasticlala (his real self) must have been in a state of quagmire or some form of uncontrolled excitement when he opened his Nairaland account. I just dont get it at all!!!

I await his kind reply though.... The name is my most reverenced here on NL aside every thread carrying "cc Lalasticlala"..... Maybe he is Kenyan.

Uhuru Kenyatta Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by fratermathy(m): 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
FREEEMANAN:

Lol... Works? There is money there o and also lotta work to be Done But I prefer Foreign Affairs!

cheesy...

You my guy will be MINISTER OF SPECIAL DUTIES....

Special Duties na just big grammar de there. tongue. Atleast I'll have enough time to sail in my private Yacht from Nigeria to Australia. cool

Ministry of Works get money o. Na dem de give all construction contracts na. Dem go award 100billion contract, the contractor go give the awarder 50billion and the rest na voicemail. Anyway, I know say u nor go corrupt like that.
Re: Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by fratermathy(m): 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
FREEEMANAN:

I await his kind reply though.... The name is my most reverenced here on NL aside every thread carrying "cc Lalasticlala"..... Maybe he is Kenyan.

Lalasticlala is even far more popular than Seun. Everyone be like "CC: lalasticlala" even in threads about how their body digested the breakfast they ate earlier on tongue

I wonder the amount of mentions Lalasticlala go de get every second.

Not to be a conspiracy theorist though, some people believe that lalasticlala is an internet robot designed by Seun cheesy tongue. Duties? To seek out threads, push them to FP and change their sections. Have you noticed that he rarely comments and even when he does he sounds Robotic> cool. He is always online and always viewing threads! Traits characteristic of bots. However, it is only a conspiracy theory I heard sha o! Not that I believe it.
Re: Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by FREEEMANAN(m): 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
fratermathy:

Lalasticlala is even far more popular than Seun. Everyone be like "CC: lalasticlala" even in threads about how their body digested the breakfast they ate earlier on tongue

I wonder the amount of mentions Lalasticlala go de get every second.

Not to be a conspiracy theorist though, some people believe that lalasticlala is an internet robot designed by Seun cheesy tongue. Duties? To seek out threads, push them to FP and change their sections. Have you noticed that he rarely comments and even when he does he sounds Robotic> cool. He is always online and always viewing threads! Traits characteristic of bots. However, it is only a conspiracy theory I heard sha o! Not that I believe it.
That's the standing knowledge!
Tho he replies my mails!

1 Like

Re: Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by FREEEMANAN(m): 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
fratermathy:

Special Duties na just big grammar de there. tongue. Atleast I'll have enough time to sail in my private Yacht from Nigeria to Australia. cool

Ministry of Works get money o. Na dem de give all construction contracts na. Dem go award 100billion contract, the contractor go give the awarder 50billion and the rest na voicemail. Anyway, I know say u nor go corrupt like that.
grin
Re: Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by galadima77(m): 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
fratermathy:
Meanwhile, I heard a Senator say something like "My Names are..." today! I think he's a senator from Sokoto, if I am not mistaken. That sort of introduction is not good for a National lawmaker. Common sense dictates that it is better to use acceptable grammar or simply avoid the pitfall. He could have said "...... is my name". For those assuming that "My names are" is correct! Ask yourself why people ask "What is your name?" instead of "What are your names?".
Someone on this forum once said that it is only criminals that change names illegally that'll say "My names are...."

I believe Senators should be mindful of what they say on National television though. @Freemanan, what do you think here?

Thanks and kudos for that observation. Thought i was the only one who noticed it. To think the same leaders will say our graduates are unemployable is worrisome!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
Obouy light no dey my Side so I nor feet watch the stuff... was really busy today.. Well since I nor watch am make I read Comments... Pls no bashing.. am fully at alert to keep any mad person of these thread
Re: Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
FREEEMANAN:

grin
Re: Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
fratermathy:

U nor even sabi anything.. Make I help you translate That word ..

LA Is derived from French word it means"If I"
Las is derived from Greek word it means " Come"
Tic is derived from Urhobo meaning "YOUR"
Lala na Hausa word meaning "Thread/Post"

So the meaning if Lalasticlala is "If I come YOUR thread.......... ?"

1 Like

Re: Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
lalasticlala is sorta like a phantom. I only wonder the amount of Mentions he receives daily. Lala, wherever you are, abeg chill with one orijin bottle gringringrin
Re: Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? by fratermathy(m): 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
Goodboiyy:

U nor even sabi anything.. Make I help you translate That word ..
LA Is derived from French word it means"If I"
Las is derived from Greek word it means " Come"
Tic is derived from Urhobo meaning "YOUR"
Lala na Hausa word meaning "Thread/Post"
So the meaning if Lalasticlala is "If I come YOUR thread.......... ?"
SirWere:
lalasticlala is sorta like a phantom. I only wonder the amount of Mentions he receives daily. Lala, wherever you are, abeg chill with one orijin bottle gringringrin
FREEEMANAN:

That's the standing knowledge!
Tho he replies my mails!

Omo I don uncover lalasticlala identity ooo.

His Real Name is Edward Chidiebere. He's on twitter and facebook. His twitter handle is @lalasticlala.

Atleast I don confirm am say he be person. lol cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Pic Might Make U Cry And Be Thankful To God / Buhari Reported To Obama For 'disobeying Nigeria Constitution' / Accident At Pleasure Bus Stop Lagos - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.