Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot (3087 Views)

5 Things To Never Post About Your Relationship On Social Media / How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by daxlasaint(m): 2:23am On Oct 23, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Perfect definition...

Now I feel like the pupil who answered class teacher's Question correctly grin grin grin
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by GJames(m): 6:41am On Oct 23, 2015
virginboy1:

Make money and lavish it on a girl. na wa ooo
My comment says nothing about spending on a girl.
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 23, 2015
daxlasaint:

Now I feel like the pupil who answered class teacher's Question correctly grin grin grin
Lolzz..Do,indulge me. U're my pupil 4 now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by daxlasaint(m): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Gmorning my dear, hope u slept like a queen?
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by Djicemob: 8:21am On Oct 23, 2015
rapmike:
Won't agree totally with this, there are times when money presence or absence complicates things.

For example if a lady abandons a guy because of money(or lack of it) and then 5 years from now the guy becomes rich nko? Makes no sense.

But then if you are broke (as a guy or lady), relationship is not for you, at least take care of yourself and gather small.
At the end of the day,we are saying the same thing.
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by Djicemob: 8:23am On Oct 23, 2015
GJames:

My comment says nothing about spending on a girl.
People get it twisted most atimes.Dont mind him.
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by rapmike(m): 8:25am On Oct 23, 2015
Djicemob:
At the end of the day,we are saying the same thing.

Well, you were not plain with it.
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by rapmike(m): 8:27am On Oct 23, 2015
Oliviaarims:
I feel like dating, marrying and having kids with you immediately

Just kidding. You look catchy on that profile picture (if it is you sha).
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 23, 2015
rapmike:

I feel like dating, marrying and having kids with you immediately

Just kidding. You look catchy on that profile picture (if it is you sha).
Catchy,u say? Nahh,I luk pretty normal
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 23, 2015
daxlasaint:
Gmorning my dear, hope u slept like a queen?
Slept like a baby...Gud morning.

1 Like

Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by rapmike(m): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Catchy,u say? Nahh,I luk pretty normal
Catchy as in it caught my eye.
How are you doing?
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 23, 2015
rapmike:

Catchy as in it caught my eye.
How are you doing?
I'm well nd good. How yhu doing?
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by rapmike(m): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2015
Oliviaarims:
I'm well nd good. How yhu doing?
Am good and enjoying the morning breeze. Going to exercise a bit soon.
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by GJames(m): 9:12am On Oct 23, 2015
Djicemob:
People get it twisted most atimes.Dont mind him.
Naija guys keep having this mentality.
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by Djicemob: 9:25am On Oct 23, 2015
daxlasaint:

Am all for love but pls take a minute and picture this; a loving relationship between two people who have virtually zero naira between them... how "Happy and lovefilled " would that relationship be say two months down the line with the brokeness being an ever present cloud over it?
You got that right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by Ehi69: 9:50am On Oct 23, 2015
Guys don't be infected with this mentality. Even if you don't have a dime, you can get tons of good looking girls. Just focus on the basics. Look good (OK clothing), smell nice (Cheap perf), make them blush all the time and have an intriguing persona. If u do all these, girls will always fall for you and you will always find temporary satisfaction. Money is needed to maintain a steady and long lasting relationship.... so u can forget about that until you start earning a reasonable amount of money unless you don't mind sharing.......

NB: This only applies to students. upon graduation, you are expected to be making money by any means necessary so you need money to enjoy any form of satisfaction.

So if your done with school, focus on getting a permanent source of income before dreaming of a relationship. Till then, u could manage olosho ( mostly the same result just different means of payment)
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by Djicemob: 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ehi69:
Guys don't be infected with this mentality. Even if you don't have a dime, you can get tons of good looking girls. Just focus on the basics. Look good (OK clothing), smell nice (Cheap perf), make them blush all the time and have an intriguing persona. If u do all these, girls will always fall for you and you will always find temporary satisfaction. Money is needed to maintain a steady and long lasting relationship.... so u can forget about that until you start earning a reasonable amount of money unless you don't mind sharing.......

NB: This only applies to students. upon graduation, you are expected to be making money by any means necessary so you need money to enjoy any form of satisfaction.

So if your done with school, focus on getting a permanent source of income before dreaming of a relationship. Till then, u could manage olosho ( mostly the same result just different means of payment)
Yoy went round and came back to my point again.Thanks for your great insight tho.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Crush Breakup With Her Boyfriend / Unbelievable.....could This Be True Love?? [photo] / 10 Most Swaggerlicious Guys In Nairaland Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.