Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

I Have Broken A Couple Of Hearts Way Back – Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Broken A Couple Of Hearts Way Back – Mercy Aigbe (667 Views)

I Want My Wife Back – Mercy Johnson’s Husband Cries Out / #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - / Nude Photos: Christabel Ekeh May Have Broken Section 278 Of Ghana's Criminal Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Broken A Couple Of Hearts Way Back – Mercy Aigbe by fakunle22: 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2015

n an interview with the Popular Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe, she has disclosed that since getting herself involved in relationships, she has never been heartbroken.

Mercy believes she has been the heart breaker in all her relationships and not the other way round.

She said,

“I think I have broken a couple of hearts way back, but I don’t think my heart has actually been broken. No like seriously, to be sincere. I don’t think I have had any really major heartbreak”.

“Maybe, yeah I have had to end one or two relationships way back”.

Mercy got married to Lanre Gentry in 2013 and recently celebrated her husband who turned 50 some weeks ago.
see photos here>> http://naijaallstar.com/2015/10/22/i-have-broken-a-couple-of-hearts-way-back-mercy-aigbe/

Have you visited naijaallstar.com today?? what are you waiting for we carry entertainment to the next level
Re: I Have Broken A Couple Of Hearts Way Back – Mercy Aigbe by Beesluv: 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
apa, baseje, spoiler.

Anyway, I still like you
Re: I Have Broken A Couple Of Hearts Way Back – Mercy Aigbe by pretydiva(f): 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Her business..not mine
Re: I Have Broken A Couple Of Hearts Way Back – Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
So how does that affect me biko? undecided
Re: I Have Broken A Couple Of Hearts Way Back – Mercy Aigbe by sinaj(f): 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
Whu ask her na sad
Re: I Have Broken A Couple Of Hearts Way Back – Mercy Aigbe by BANGERLEE1(m): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
So expect One soon.....

Not hating.... Karna just gonna take place..

Wow juice Spilled already.
Re: I Have Broken A Couple Of Hearts Way Back – Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
Welldone
Re: I Have Broken A Couple Of Hearts Way Back – Mercy Aigbe by jaymejate: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
That's the effect of playing brick breaker in BlackBerry
Re: I Have Broken A Couple Of Hearts Way Back – Mercy Aigbe by Divineluv14(f): 12:47am On Oct 23, 2015
Congratulations

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Yes We Can (NYWC) / See Rita Dominic's Outfit At AFRIFF Costume Party / Chidi Mokeme Shares Adorable Photo Of His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.