Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

What Is The Worth Of A Good And Strong Brand Identity? - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What Is The Worth Of A Good And Strong Brand Identity? (11270 Views)

Get A Brand Identity To Help Promote Your Business / Brand Identity Logo Design / Brand Identity Logo Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worth Of A Good And Strong Brand Identity? by kayo80(m): 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Olucheye:
Branding Makes Or Mar a Product!

Every Product Managers Knows The Right Branding Color Sells Faster Than Any Words That Come Next!

[b]Look At The Coca-Cola Bubbles For Example....They Make You Thirst For The Product Itself!
[/b]

Hmm! You are so right...I never thought of it like this before. Are you into branding?
Re: What Is The Worth Of A Good And Strong Brand Identity? by francizy(m): 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
OP, I thought you were gonna give us a clue on how to estimate the worth of brand identities..
Re: What Is The Worth Of A Good And Strong Brand Identity? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
okay...
Re: What Is The Worth Of A Good And Strong Brand Identity? by Acidosis(m): 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
The responses on this thread clearly substantiate the fact that Nigerian businesses are bound to keep failing.
Re: What Is The Worth Of A Good And Strong Brand Identity? by Goldencollins: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
nice topic
Re: What Is The Worth Of A Good And Strong Brand Identity? by Olucheye(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: What Is The Worth Of A Good And Strong Brand Identity? by totorimi: 2:27am On Nov 12, 2015
@OP... but it is often said that a good product sells itself. While I totally agree with you that branding is good to put the product out in the hearts of the public I also believe that the most important thing to do first is to ensure that the quality of the product or service is second to none..

In order words the product or service being offered to the public must pass the test it must be world class and topnotch. There is nothing worse that a strong brand but the internal content and processes cannot match the public perception. It will be likened to a man who acquired a latest car model but inside the engine is a 'tokunbo'. I could remember one tailor that has a signature label, his prices were way too high and he delays in delivering jobs given to him but because he was popular nobody bothered to give jobs to the numerous other tailors on that road. One day o decoded to try one of the others , within a dau y clothe was ready and he delivered it to me instead of me going to pock it up. Of course the sewing and finishing was excellent since them I've been stuck with him yet he had no brand but his good works are speaking for him. I have referred many people to him who have asked me where I made my clothes.
Re: What Is The Worth Of A Good And Strong Brand Identity? by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 12, 2015
69MissedCalls:
yeah. this sugar is forever mehn grin

Not quite o, competition has set in
Re: What Is The Worth Of A Good And Strong Brand Identity? by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 12, 2015
An eye opening thread
Re: What Is The Worth Of A Good And Strong Brand Identity? by erad(m): 7:15am On Nov 12, 2015
totorimi:
@OP... but it is often said that a good product sells itself. While I totally agree with you that branding is good to put the product out in the hearts of the public I also believe that the most important thing to do first is to ensure that the quality of the product or service is second to none..

In order words the product or service being offered to the public must pass the test it must be world class and topnotch. There is nothing worse that a strong brand but the internal content and processes cannot match the public perception. It will be likened to a man who acquired a latest car model but inside the engine is a 'tokunbo'. I could remember one tailor that has a signature label, his prices were way too high and he delays in delivering jobs given to him but because he was popular nobody bothered to give jobs to the numerous other tailors on that road. One day o decoded to try one of the others , within a dau y clothe was ready and he delivered it to me instead of me going to pock it up. Of course the sewing and finishing was excellent since them I've been stuck with him yet he had no brand but his good works are speaking for him. I have referred many people to him who have asked me where I made my clothes.

I totally understand your point. While good branding is an important ingredient of a good product, it's not the only ingredient.

Of course, why will anyone want to brand a bad product? It can be likened to painting a regular horse in pure white and attaching a horn to its forehead for it to pass as a unicorn. For how long will the deceit last? Someday the paint will wash off, or the horn will detach. Or what happens when they expect it to fly like the mythical unicorn but it can't?

In essence, regardless of the face lifting, a horse can never be a unicorn. Just the same way a good brand can never make a bad content good. Sooner than later, it'll eventually fall apart.
Re: What Is The Worth Of A Good And Strong Brand Identity? by kayo80(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2015
Olucheye:

Not Really.. Branding is part of what i do alongside being a Biz Dev Person.

Okay. Cool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Can Instruct Online..get In Here. / 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria / The Importance Of Branding Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.