Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,022 members, 7,863,687 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (71844 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 3:16pm On May 10, 2009
Rafael tries another shot, saved by Given. What does he keep doing in front? Boi, you're a defender.

@HNIC
It was one cute mouse only! grin One lost mouse trying to find its way back to the Emirates. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 3:17pm On May 10, 2009
Petrov tries a powerful shot. . .saved by VDS.

City corner. . .lost to United.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tubabie(f): 3:17pm On May 10, 2009
Cristalz:

No United player in a hurry right now.  .  .

Another chance missed. Giggs' cross not close enough for Rooney to tuck in.

Same for the Citeh players undecided

oh and a nice shot by Petrov!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 3:19pm On May 10, 2009
Hey tubabie.
We're so winning this. . .wish we had gotten more goals though. We had enough chances.

. . .
United miss a lovely chance. . .Scholes alone in the box going for goal, but Richard Dunn gets the better of him and saves City a late United goal.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 3:21pm On May 10, 2009
Another chance missed!! Fletcher crosses to the far post, but Tev was napping. He coulda headed it in, but he was clumsy, and missed.

Robinho off for some dude whose name I missed. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 3:23pm On May 10, 2009
Richard Dunn gets the ball from Berbatov. United corner. . .lost to City.

Ronaldo still looking vexed. Come on dude! Cheer up already.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tubabie(f): 3:24pm On May 10, 2009
Cristalz:

Hey tubabie.
We're so winning this.  .  .wish we had gotten more goals though. We had enough chances.

.  .  .
United miss a lovely chance.  .  .Scholes alone in the box going for goal, but Richard Dunn gets the better of him and saves City a late United goal.
Hey Crizzle wink
The match has gone on well!
that's another manchester victory!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 3:24pm On May 10, 2009
GAME OVER!! Trophy staying home! (not too soon to say that, I hope) grin grin

Over to the Emirates for some entertainment. . .those two had better make it worthwhile. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by akinalabi(m): 3:35pm On May 10, 2009
Cristalz:

Over to the Emirates for some entertainment. . .those two had better make it worthwhile. grin

My HITV subcription expired yesterday. sad

I dont think I will be renewing till August ending
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by chamotex(m): 3:40pm On May 10, 2009
3 points in the bag . . . . . 4 to go.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Phony200(m): 3:44pm On May 10, 2009
@akinalabi
If not for the rest of the family, I would have done the same too but then it's not so bad. 4 points are all we need now, damn goal difference otherwise, it would have guaranteed a guard of honor from dem baby pistols.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by akinalabi(m): 4:01pm On May 10, 2009
Phony200:

@akinalabi
If not for the rest of the family, I would have done the same too

Its good to be a bachelor grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 4:15pm On May 10, 2009
akinalabi:

Its good to be a bachelor grin

Don't be a stingy one. grin Go and renew your subscription jo. . . grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by akinalabi(m): 5:19pm On May 10, 2009
Cristalz:

Don't be a stingy one. grin Go and renew your subscription jo. . . grin

Even the DSTV, I will be paying just the N2,500 version until August.

I will make do with Africa Magic grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 6:32pm On May 10, 2009
chamotex:

3 points in the bag . . . . . 4 to go.

It was too convenient. . . . . . . .
Once Tevez nicked the 2nd goal, i knew Ferguson would make ridiculous substitutions.
Chelsea played on wednesday in a slugfest and they still lined up the same players bar ballack.
United played on tuesday and rested Carrick, Rooney, VDS, O'Shea and Anderson.
We over-pamper our players.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Phony200(m): 8:29pm On May 10, 2009
I don't mind the pampers at all. If it means it's inadequate playing time that's frustrating them, it's more preferable to overplaying being the issue. As long as the rotations ensure our trophy cabinet needing extra cleaning staff, I don't mind the method of choice gringringringringrin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by presido1: 9:56pm On May 10, 2009
HNIC
Rats at Old Trafford
Yet again!!!
Rubbish pitch!!
They are WenGAY's Spy.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Moonstone(f): 1:37pm On May 11, 2009
For some strange reason, I just heard that my Tevez has expressed his interest in leaving Manchester United probably for Manchester City. . . why on earth? He wants to leave me with Berbatov! I absolutely hate this. Can't SAF put shackles on his leg and make him stay for 3 more years. cry cry cry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Emperoh(m): 3:27pm On May 11, 2009
Moonstone:

For some strange reason, I just heard that my Tevez has expressed his interest in leaving Manchester United probably for Manchester City. . . why on earth? He wants to leave me with Berbatov! I absolutely hate this. Can't SAF put shackles on his leg and make him stay for 3 more years. cry cry cry
Only one thing can put shackles on his legs. . . . . . . just leave A-40's bed and see the wonders it will perform grin
it will even make berbatov play better that you will hate Ronaldo Lima as a striker grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Tmoni(m): 4:35pm On May 11, 2009
Fletcher not to play in the CL finals

Upheld by bloody Platini and his Foolish, stupid, severe wanking cronies,

On the brighter side, Abidal & Dani Alves are also out
And with some luck, Henry & Iniesta also out

Then we take Barca to the cleaners and revenge for whole of England although its a Man U trophy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Emperoh(m): 5:01pm On May 11, 2009
Tmoni
Never was expecting a positive news from the appeal!!
Good a thing Fletcher never really expected a thing from the appeal!
Lets see how we can decimate Barca with what we have.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 11, 2009
Sad news on Fletch though i wasn't expecting anything different.

Mancs,what do you think of the Tevez issue?
Methinks Fergie will be making a mistake to let him go.Though I admit he hasn't heped his cause by making those statements about his future.
This season,he's been rather unfortunate.But he's still a decent enough player to make United's team.
Stroppy Ron marred a good win yesterday.That's why people like me aren't endeared to him,despite his obvious skills.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 5:51pm On May 11, 2009
Eastbay:

Stroppy Ron marred a good win yesterday.That's why people like me aren't endeared to him,despite his obvious skills.

Like you have never seen Rooney sulking cos he was subbed.
Remember the final in Moscow when Wazza was subbed? He threw tantrums but trust the British media to make a mountain outta this.
When Rooney sulks. . . . . .It is because he is passionate and wants to play.
When Ronaldo tries the same thing. . . . .It is because he is not disciplined and he wants to run to Real Madrid.

Darren Fletcher must be heart-broken. . . . .His team-mates must win in Rome for him.
It seems Fergie will have to start JS Park in the midfield to compensate for Fletcher's absence.
Barcelona will want the lion share of the possession and we need players that can harry em to make mistakes!!!
The triumvirate in the midfield must be ANDERSON-CARRICK-JS PARK.
Tevez-Rooney and Ronaldo to lead the attack.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by chamotex(m): 6:52pm On May 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

Like you have never seen Rooney sulking cos he was subbed.
Remember the final in Moscow when Wazza was subbed? He threw tantrums but trust the British media to make a mountain outta this.
When Rooney sulks. . . . . .It is because he is passionate and wants to play.
When Ronaldo tries the same thing. . . . .It is because he is not disciplined and he wants to run to Real Madrid.

Darren Fletcher must be heart-broken. . . . .His team-mates must win in Rome for him.
It seems Fergie will have to start JS Park in the midfield to compensate for Fletcher's absence.
Barcelona will want the lion share of the possession and we need players that can harry em to make mistakes!!!
The triumvirate in the midfield must be ANDERSON-CARRICK-JS PARK.
Tevez-Rooney and Ronaldo to lead the attack.

That is not a bad idea . . . . but im not too sure if Fergie will go with that.
He'll probably slot in Giggsy . . . . . . . Giggsy on his day too can slug it out even with his old age. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 7:09pm On May 11, 2009
chamotex:

That is not a bad idea . . . . but im not too sure if Fergie will go with that.
He'll probably slot in Giggsy . . . . . . . Giggsy on his day too can slug it out even with his old age. cheesy

Giggsy?? No way!!!
His presence in the midfield yesterday almost ruined us. . . . .
Against teams like Chelsea and AC Milan(teams of OAPs), Giggsy will triumph
Against Xavi and Iniesta, there will be no protection at all for the back four.
Can Giggsy start a counter-attack? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Moonstone(f): 8:38pm On May 11, 2009
Emperoh:

Only one thing can put shackles on his legs. . . . . . . just leave A-40's bed and see the wonders it will perform grin
it will even make berbatov play better that you will hate Ronaldo Lima as a striker grin grin grin
LMAO! You're not serious. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Berbatov needs to become his Tottenham-disgracing alter ego. I loved some of his passes yesterday because they were just so good. If only he could hustle more, I think we'll have a killer player on our hands. I need him to be more aggressive with the ball and put more force in his shots towards the goals. That's where Tevez comes in for me cos he's good at attacking and stirring up the tempo which Berbatov lacks cos of his casual tempo.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by aieromon(m): 9:25pm On May 11, 2009
i wouldn't mind tevez leaving OT.i just wish we could get benzema in return.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 9:35pm On May 11, 2009
aieromon:

i wouldn't mind tevez leaving OT.i just wish we could get benzema in return.

Benzema is over-rated.
The best striker in Europe is David Villa.
Can't even imagine the deadly combo Rooney/David Villa.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by chamotex(m): 10:48pm On May 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

Benzema is over-rated.
The best striker in Europe is David Villa.
Can't even imagine the deadly combo Rooney/David Villa.

chamotex:

The only reason I wouldn't want Tevez to go is if we're getting Villa . . . . apart from that I'd love him to stay.
I think the main issue here is the money Kia is asking for . . . . . .£30 millie?? It's too much considering we just splashed out on Berba last summer.

This was my comment to Cristalz yesterday.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 10:50pm On May 11, 2009
chamotex:

This was my comment to Cristalz yesterday.

Then letz get him!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by eyonigger(m): 10:58pm On May 11, 2009
Tmoni:

Fletcher not to play in the CL finals

Upheld by bloody Platini and his Foolish, stupid, severe wanking cronies,

On the brighter side, Abidal & Dani Alves are also out
And with some luck, Henry & Iniesta also out

Then we take Barca to the cleaners and revenge for whole of England although its a Man U trophy

What is so revengeful against Barca for the whole of Europe, you can as well rephrase by saying for the whole of England. Dont be too full of yourself and ur Manure. With or without Dani and Abid the game is still a 50 50 tie. We shall see soon. grin

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by chamotex(m): 11:03pm On May 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

Then letz get him!!!

£30 Millie or 35 should get Villa . . . . . . . . . . Valencia are in a poor financial position.
Rather than putting than money on Tevez, I'd prefer Villa considering we've already paid £10 millie for the 2 years loan spell.
Tevez staying is not a problem for me . . . . . it's just that the price tag is ridiculous. Is he worth £40 millie??

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (100)

Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Community Shield (1 - 0) On 2nd August 2015 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 16th April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.