Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (71648 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 11:20pm On May 11, 2009
chamotex:

£30 Millie or 35 should get Villa . . . . . . . . . . Valencia are in a poor financial position.
Rather than putting than money on Tevez, I'd prefer Villa considering we've already paid £10 millie for the 2 years loan spell.
Tevez staying is not a problem for me . . . . . it's just that the price tag is ridiculous. Is he worth £40 millie??

It's not like that.
United need to pay £22 million to complete the original £32 million Tevez is worth.
I wouldn't mind if Tevez leaves. . . . . .His absence would be like Hargo's(we would only miss him in 2 games out of 60).
If Ferguson can get Villa, United will retain all their titles again.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by debosky(m): 12:17am On May 12, 2009
Fergie pay £30m for a fresh player (with adaptation risk) when he can pay £30m (with negotiation) to secure Tevez? Not going to happen.

Unless he can get Villa for £20m, he will definitely sign Tevez again or let him go without replacing him.

Villa is going to Real Madrid next season - they are in shambles at the moment and will pay whatever is needed.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by chamotex(m): 12:27am On May 12, 2009
debosky:

Fergie pay £30m for a fresh player (with adaptation risk) when he can pay £30m (with negotiation) to secure Tevez? Not going to happen.

Unless he can get Villa for £20m, he will definitely sign Tevez again or let him go without replacing him.

Villa is going to Real Madrid next season - they are in shambles at the moment and will pay whatever is needed.

Debosky don dey fear . . . cheesy
Are you shitting yourself already? cheesy cheesy

Villa/Rooney/Ronaldo = at least the TREBLE!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by debosky(m): 12:29am On May 12, 2009
chamotex:

Debosky don dey fear . . . cheesy
Are you shitting yourself already? cheesy cheesy

Villa/Rooney/Ronaldo = at least the TREBLE!!! grin grin grin grin

Fear? grin Even Silvestre will stop Villa. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 1:04am On May 12, 2009
debosky:

What adaptation risk are we talking about?
Torres? Ruud? Berbatov at SPURS? were all instant hits in the EPL.
David Villa has so much quality not to HIT it here.

United will rake in another £90 million if they win the PREM and the UCL this month.

Madrid cannot afford him. . . . .They just splashed on Huntelaar.
Villa wouldn't want to go to Madrid. . . . .They are in shambles and won't win anything in the nearest future.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 10:28am On May 12, 2009
If you guys like, continue trumpeting Villa's course

for all i know, if SAF will get another striker, its gonna be Karim Benzema grin grin grin

Villa will be another Morientes. Im sure of that
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by BinghiNya(m): 1:28pm On May 12, 2009
Tevez shouldn't be more than 10 million. he is kuyt-like. He makes things hard with his headless runnings though he is a hard worker . He needs to improve. 10 miilion should be enough for him. benzema will be a good buy with tuncay sanli
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Emperoh(m): 3:04pm On May 12, 2009
BinghiNya:

Tevez shouldn't be more than 10 million. he is kuyt-like. He makes things hard with his headless runnings though he is a hard worker . He needs to improve. 10 miilion should be enough for him. benzema will be a good buy with tuncay sanli

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Phony200(m): 4:46pm On May 12, 2009
I'm confident we'll cope even if Tevez leaves but Tuncay as a replacement?? That choice is bizarro, lol. Villa sounds good but will he come? Will Valencia sell even with all the drama they're facing? Where else do y'all think we need to cover and sign?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by ndumart: 7:07pm On May 12, 2009
Truth be said, CT is a good player and has done really well in his time at MU. he has scored decisive goals for us and keeps doing it. He is a thorough professional. His introduction against spurs changed the face of the game and ensured we won, but CT is too costly for that amount.

However, i still pray he stays. I prefer him to Benzema.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 7:10pm On May 12, 2009
Truth be said, CT is a good player and has done really well in his time at MU. he has scored decisive goals for us and keeps doing it. He is a thorough professional. His introduction against spurs changed the face of the game and ensured we won, but CT is too costly for that amount.

However, i still pray he stays. I prefer him to Benzema.
wassup man
where have u been?

Tevez for 20 milla? shocked nah
we dont have money to waste again. Berba is the last of such frivolous spending
10 milla last!

Benzema for me
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 7:20pm On May 12, 2009
Ndumart!!! Where have you beeeen?? *hug* grin grin

Really nice to see ya.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 7:22pm On May 12, 2009
Ndumart!!! Where have you beeeen?? *hug*

Really nice to see ya
abeg send my own hug o grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 7:35pm On May 12, 2009
Mancs
wassup with Tmr
we are moving closer to our 18th title
are we going gung ho against Wigan forgetting Arsenal on Saturday?
how do we balance the games cos the 2 games are key to our title aspirations.

for me, ill say we play the set of players that beat boro and go on full blast against Arsenal
we need the 3rd win against the Arses so their mouth can perpetually be sealed.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 8:26pm On May 12, 2009
tkb417:

Mancs
wassup with Tmr
we are moving closer to our 18th title
are we going gung ho against Wigan forgetting Arsenal on Saturday?
how do we balance the games cos the 2 games are key to our title aspirations.

We are going to Wigan to cop 3 points so the FA can bring the PREM TITLE to OT on Saturday.
If we manage to get a win or a draw(at least) against the Arses, we would be hoisting the trophy again on Home ground.
Last season's schitzo was too bland cos we were at JJB stadium. It was so uneventful.

for me, ill say we play the set of players that beat boro and go on full blast against Arsenal
we need the 3rd win against the Arses so their mouth can perpetually be sealed.

Wigan is more important than Arsenal. . . . . . .We are playing Arsenal at OT.
I don't want Wigan surprising us like Fulham did. Letz beat Wigan and cop 3 points first.
It's better to be looking for 1 point on saturday than looking for 3 points with 2 matches to go.
There's no way we won't get AT LEAST a draw at OT against the Arses.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 8:47pm On May 12, 2009
Wigan is more important than Arsenal. . . . . . .We are playing Arsenal at OT.
I don't want Wigan surprising us like Fulham did. Letz beat Wigan and cop 3 points first.
It's better to be looking for 1 point on saturday than looking for 3 points with 2 matches to go.
There's no way we won't get AT LEAST a draw at OT against the Arses.
hmm, wise words
One game at a time.

lets deal with Wigan first grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 8:51pm On May 12, 2009
tkb417:

hmm, wise words
One game at a time.

lets deal with Wigan first grin

I don't want to give those dirty Scousers any hope at all. . . . .We must play our [b]strongest team [/b]against Wigan.
By the time they play next, the Prem title should be safe again at OT.
Rafa's mouth will turn sour and he could attempt suicide before their next game kicks off.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 8:53pm On May 12, 2009
@TKB
 You don't need a hug.  . .you've been very much around. grin

Fergie will come up with another creative line-up 'cos these 3 points are important. No guarantee that the Arses will give up 3 points, so let's take the one we're more certain of being able to get.
I'd like to see Tev start. His energy won't hurt against those bulky, beefy JJB boiz.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by chamotex(m): 10:55pm On May 12, 2009
The last time I went AWOL and came back I did not even receive any hug. sad sad sad sad sad

I'm out of here jor angry angry angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by A40(m): 1:13am On May 13, 2009
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/12052009/58/la-liga-real-strike-71m-ronaldo-deal.html

What's your take Scummies? even though eurosport ain't to be trusted tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by dayokanu(m): 6:55am On May 13, 2009
Criz,

I am on the queue for my own hug too. Muki no go mind
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by aieromon(m): 9:11am On May 13, 2009
@A40
whether CR7 leaves OT or not does not remove the fact that we'll still be the team to beat every season.am really tired of this ronaldo/real madrid brouhaha.he's not gonna be the first BIG player to leave OT,ask David Beckham and Ruud Van Nistelrooy.There will always be a great player in the making to don the No 7 shirt wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 6:24pm On May 13, 2009
UNITED LAND DODO

SAO PAULO - BRAZILIAN outfit Corinthians have agreed to sell 17-year-old starlet Dodo to Manchester United for six million euros (S$12 million) following an initial loan, media reports in Sao Paulo said on Tuesday.

The reports said Dodo had already left for an initial two-week spell in Manchester but added he would return to Brazil until next February, save for three-monthly trips back to England to integrate himself gradually with his new side.

The youngster has yet to make a full league appearance in Brazil and only turned pro last year.

'As there are already some Brazilians over there I think that will make it easy to adapt. It'll be a great experience,' Dodo was quoted as saying in allusion to United's budding trio Anderson, Fabio and Rafael.

Centre Back problem finally solved!!!
Ferdinand can now retire in 2 years time easily.
Well done FERGIE!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 6:30pm On May 13, 2009
Sauron
Dodo hasnt signed for UTD?

We are still looking to do the deal for the lad to join next end of next season.
Thats what i heared.

If we have him, then good one. I dont wanna see O'shea and Coming to CB again
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 6:38pm On May 13, 2009
tkb417:

Sauron
Dodo hasnt signed for UTD?

We are still looking to do the deal for the lad to join next end of next season.
Thats what i heared.

If we have him, then good one. I dont wanna see O'shea and Coming to CB again

Both clubs have agreed on a fee in principle. . . . .
U will see him here as soon as he is 18. . . . . .I even heard he has a Portugese passport so he won't be bound with work permit issues.
A towering centre back and he is good in possession a la Rio Ferdinand.
Anutha curly-haired Brazilian in the back four. . . . . .Johnny Evans is in trouble, poor lad.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 7:05pm On May 13, 2009
Both clubs have agreed on a fee in principle. . . . .
U will see him here as soon as he is 18. . . . . .I even heard he has a Portugese passport so he won't be bound with work permit issues.
A towering centre back and he is good in possession a la Rio Ferdinand.
Anutha curly-haired Brazilian in the back four. . . . . .Johnny Evans is in trouble, poor lad.
i dont think so
Johnny is a strong lad coming up fine.
I see Johnny to be a dependable defender in 2-3 years.
hes doing good. Its all good tho. We need plenty of dem good youngies

long live UTD!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 7:23pm On May 13, 2009
tkb417:

i dont think so
Johnny is a strong lad coming up fine.
I see Johnny to be a dependable defender in 2-3 years.
hes doing good. Its all good tho. We need plenty of dem good youngies

I don't mean it in that way. . . . .
Fabio, Dodo and Rafael loves to bomb forward and they will leave Evans stranded with no cover at all.
Besides, they are all Brazilians bar Evans. . . . .That was what i meant by saying 'Poor Evans".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, Fergie is staying on point tonight.

United team

-------------VDS--------------

JOS----Evans--Vida---Evra---

Carrick--Scholes--Anderson

--Ronaldo---Berba--Rooney--
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by khanye(m): 7:26pm On May 13, 2009
Bye bye CR7

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 7:26pm On May 13, 2009
I don't mean it in that way. . . . .
Fabio, Dodo and Rafael loves to bomb forward and they will leave Evans stranded with no cover at all.
Besides, they are all Brazilians bar Evans. . . . .That was what i meant by saying 'Poor Evans".
ok, now i get you

where is Tevez?

whts JOS?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 7:31pm On May 13, 2009
tkb417:

ok, now i get you

MINT!!!

where is Tevez?

On the bench. . . .(as usual)
It's all about rotation these days.

whts JOS?

Easy, John O'Shea.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 7:39pm On May 13, 2009
Easy, John O'Shea.
grin

On the bench. . . .(as usual)
It's all about rotation these days.
thts why we cant pay 20 milla
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 7:47pm On May 13, 2009
tkb417:

grin
thts why we cant pay 20 milla

Tevez needs to understand we have 4 world class strikers in that team.
SAF cannot start all of them at the same time so i can understand Fergie.
Berbatov is the baby of the squad. . . . . .Sir Alex must PLAY Berbatov, if he doesn't fans would question the money spent on him.
Rooney and Ronaldo must also play by default(they form the best partnership in Europe) so Tevez is the scape-goat!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (100)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Community Shield (1 - 0) On 2nd August 2015 / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 16th April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.