Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (71432 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by doncaster(m): 5:35pm On May 19, 2009
Is this lack of footie or what?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by MrCrackles(m): 5:36pm On May 19, 2009
So Crizzle farts and shoots too? shocked shocked

What is all that nonsense about chicks dont fart?

I guess bantering and debating with Scummies is a bloody waste of time! cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 5:41pm On May 19, 2009
debosky:

BTW Why are all these people trying to steal my title as the man who invented grammar?  angry grin

In the country of the blind, your claim as the man who invented grammar is valid.
Once i step into the city, take that title off or else. . . . . . grin grin grin

MrCrackles:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Crizzle i cant deal with Sauron,

I want, your english is flawless apparently?! unlike Blue-riva or is it diva cheesy/font] cheesy

My puppy is half-blind but i am sure he could do better than this heresy. grin cheesy
Brash, did you start your truancy in primary school? grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by MrCrackles(m): 5:45pm On May 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

My puppy is half-blind but i am sure he could do better than this heresy. grin cheesy
Brash, did you start your truancy in primary school? grin grin

I expected you to pick on that muppet! grin

I deliberately omitted " YOU INSTEAD"

Sauron, you are a disgraced pig!

I am sure your spelling teacher gave up on you because you just didnt get it! cheesy

Thick like my blonde cu.m-bucket!
cheesy tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by ndumart: 5:50pm On May 19, 2009
Its sure getting interesting
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 5:56pm On May 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

I expected you to pick on that muppet! grin
I deliberately omitted " YOU INSTEAD"

Nah. . . . .It wasn't deliberate.
I won't let you get away with that trick at all.
Admit your mistakes and u shall be set free.

MrCrackles:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode
Sauron, you are a disgraced pig!
I am sure your spelling teacher gave up on you because
you just didnt get it! cheesy[/font]

Brashy, no need to throw temper tantrums now.
The mercenary you brought to face me left with her tail in between her legs.
Now, it's me and you till the bloody end.
U charlie uniform november tango. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by MrCrackles(m): 5:57pm On May 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Brashy, no need to throw temper tantrums now.
The mercenary you brought to face me left with her tail in between her legs.
Now, it's me and you till the bloody end.
U charlie uniform november tango. grin grin

U dont give up and this is why i enjoy squaring up to you! cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 6:01pm On May 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

U dont give up and this is why i enjoy squaring up to you! cheesy

I am a nigga from the concrete streets.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 6:06pm On May 19, 2009
Okay.  .  .done with my deal. I love generous people,lol. grin

@debosky
 I fry 3 eggs, mash them and mix them in egusi soup.  .  .does it mean fried eggs don't exist? The issue was ''banters'' as a word,whether it exists or not.  .  .and it does. Ibime and Sauron had no idea till today. grin grin

@Sauron
 No dictionary was required for my date.  .  .deal involved more important stuff. grin

Leave Brash alone.  .  .I humbled you already. Can't you stay that way? grin

@presido
 Don't mind us o, type as you like. Nobody's monitoring typos and stuff.  .  .just kiddin' around. If there's United soccer gist, bring it. I'm not in the mood for Arse talk right now. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 6:10pm On May 19, 2009
its enuff ooo

oya lets talk

is Tevez going? grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 6:12pm On May 19, 2009
Tevez will go if he wants to. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 6:18pm On May 19, 2009
Cristalz:

@Sauron
 No dictionary was required for my date.  .  .deal involved more important stuff. grin

Leave Brash alone.  .  .I humbled you already. Can't you stay that way? grin

The ghost is back!!!
Humbled me? U have a better chance joining the KKK. cheesy

tkb417:

is Tevez going? grin grin grin

I want him OUT but i want him to start against Barcelona in Rome.
We can do with his verve and tenacity to upset the makeshift Barcelona defence.
HOLY TRINITY to be backed by Park, Fletcher and Anderson(Giggs and Scholes should book their vacation straight away).
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by MrCrackles(m): 6:21pm On May 19, 2009
Cristalz:

Tevez will go if he wants to. grin

Tevez is a GOONER! tongue cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Ibime(m): 6:21pm On May 19, 2009
So Crizzle, you dey go on date? I done give you exiat papers yet? Take time o!

Cristalz:

It does exist. . .my crime is not using it in 3rd person present singular.

And thats a HEINOUS crime!!!

No be say you make mistake, everyone does - but it is the 'bushness' of the mistake wey go make crowd scatter. It makes you sound like those peeps in Naija who say "Jo-i-nna" instead of "Joanna", or like MrCrackles and Nateevs who instead of saying "Come on man!" use the phrase "Common man!"  grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by MrCrackles(m): 6:24pm On May 19, 2009
Ibime:

MrCrackles and Nateevs who instead of saying "Come on man!" use the phrase "Common man!" grin grin grin

You mustav been noshing up cat food for you to class me in the same level as your fellow Chels-cu. m supporter

U know m on some different type shit! tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 6:28pm On May 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

The ghost is back!!!
Humbled me? U have a better chance joining the KKK. cheesy

I want him OUT but i want him to start against Barcelona in Rome.
We can do with his verve and tenacity to upset the makeshift Barcelona defence.
HOLY TRINITY to be backed by Park, Fletcher and Anderson(Giggs and Scholes should book their vacation straight away).

I wonder if you will even be able to admit that you are in love with your bride at the altar. cheesy grin grin

So you want Tev to start against Barca now? Verve and tenacity indeed.  .  .whatever happened to the headless chicken? tongue grin

@Ibime
 Hehehe.  .  .when did our union take place? grin

I've repented of my ''bush'' mistake, Mr. creme de la creme. Happy? grin Don't let Brash and Nateevs come after you for that. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 6:37pm On May 19, 2009
Cristalz:

I wonder if you will even be able to admit that you are in love with your bride at the altar. cheesy grin grin

As long as me bride loves me, i am happy. cheesy grin
I don't have to love her back.

So you want Tev to start against Barca now? Verve and tenacity indeed.  .  .whatever happened to the headless chicken? tongue grin

His headless chicken runs is what we need against Barca. . . . .
Anything to force Puyol and Pique into elementary mistakes.
They don't have their full-backs so i expect United to run circles around em.

P.S. What is with you and leaving a space at the start of your sentence??
Surely, your online dictionary did not teach you that.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 6:49pm On May 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

As long as me bride loves me, i am happy. cheesy grin
I don't have to love her back.

Gosh.  .  .poor girl. I feel bad for her already. cheesy grin

~Sauron~:

His headless chicken runs is what we need against Barca. . . . .
Anything to force Puyol and Pique into elementary mistakes.
They don't have their full-backs so i expect United to run circles around em.

The fact that they are without their full-backs will make the substitutes work even harder to fill in perfectly.  .  .'easy' is one word that will not apply to this game. And, trust Fergie to feature Giggs. grin He has promised Park a place, but can Fergie go through all 90-plus minutes of a game this big without putting Giggs in?

~Sauron~:

P.S. What is with you and leaving a space at the start of your sentence??
Surely, your online dictionary did not teach you that.

What is your issue with how I choose to begin my sentences?? grin Does it affect your comprehension of the words in any way? cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 7:05pm On May 19, 2009
Cristalz:

Gosh.  .  .poor girl. I feel bad for her already. cheesy grin

Mutual love is a luxury.

The fact that they are without their full-backs will make the substitutes work even harder to fill in perfectly.  .  .'easy' is one word that will not apply to this game.

Carceres and a 35 yr-old Silvinho??
Barca are very dead in Rome if we start with players that can run and pressure.

And, trust Fergie to feature Giggs in this game. grin He has promised Park a place, but can Fergie go through all 90-plus minutes of a game this big without putting Giggs in?

If Fergie starts Giggs/Scholes against Barca then expect us to lose.
After seeing what Arsenal babies did to Giggs on saturday, i kinda realised he is too old to put pressure on young technical players.
Xavi and Iniesta will have a field day in the midfield with Giggs. . . . . .He was the sole reason Tevez was isolated on saturday.
Giggs can shine against Chelsea(they are old legs as well so it's pensioners versus pensioners) but against Barcelona, Anderson is the KEY.

What is your issue with how I choose to begin my sentences?? grin Does it affect your eyes somehow? I could recommend a good optometrist. cheesy grin

It looks disjointed. . . . . .
Go back to the old way. . . . .You are hurting me eyes.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 7:26pm On May 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Mutual love is a luxury.

One everybody's entitled to. grin

~Sauron~:

Carceres and a 35 yr-old Silvinho??
Barca are very dead in Rome if we start with players that can run and pressure.

Question is, can we run and pressure the entire time? We need to blend it all. . .experience will totally come in handy. Remember Barca's final against Arsenal? Running and pressuring did not work for them. The Arses were the better side with 10 men, they held on to the ball, but Barca still took the silverware in the end.
Games like this are not always about running and pressuring.

~Sauron~:

If Fergie starts Giggs/Scholes against Barca then expect us to lose.
After seeing what Arsenal babies did to Giggs on saturday, i kinda realised he is too old to put pressure on young technical players.
Xavi and Iniesta will have a field day in the midfield with Giggs. . . . . .He was the sole reason Tevez was isolated on saturday.
Giggs can shine against Chelsea(they are old legs as well so it's pensioners versus pensioners) but against Barcelona, Anderson is the KEY.

Giggs simply had a bad game on Saturday. He links up well with Rooney usually, and he holds the midfield. His only serious issue is his pace, but when it comes to outwitting others via experienced, well-aimed passes, he does his job well. He will definitely be in.
Scholes is a different matter. . .can't risk him volleying in their 18. grin

~Sauron~:

It looks disjointed. . . . . .
Go back to the old way. . . . .You are hurting me eyes.

Nope. . .get used to it. grin Scratch the optometrist. . .changed my mind.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 7:37pm On May 19, 2009
Cristalz:

Question is, can we run and pressure the entire time? We need to blend it all. . .experience will totally come in handy. Remember Barca's final against Arsenal?

Forget experience. . . . . .Barcelona = Arsenal + End product.
We were able to demolish Arsenal home and away because Anderson and Fletcher never allowed em to get their rhythm.
Before Fabregas looks up to ping a pass, Fletcher was all over him like a rash and he kept conceding possession.
That was how we won the game. . . . . .Thay work ethic was lacking on saturday which was why they dominated the game.

Running and pressuring did not work for them. The Arses were the better side with 10 men, they held on to the ball, but Barca still took the silverware in the end.

They were better in keeping the ball but they lacked the end product needed to see off the game.
Henry wasted 2-3 golden opportunities on the night and they allowed Barcelona to come back and win the game.
United have pacy strikers and Rooney/Ronaldo will score if chances are presented to them on a platter of gold.
To win against Barcelona, we need Anderson and Park(high energy players) to disrupt their flow.

Games like this are not always about running and pressuring.
Giggs simply had a bad game on Saturday. He links up well with Rooney usually, and he holds the midfield. His only serious issue is his pace, but when it comes to outwitting others via experienced, well-aimed passes, he does his job well. He will definitely be in.

Let Giggsy stay on the bench. . . . .He can replace a tired Rooney in the 93rd minute with a 2-0 scoreline.

Scholes is a different matter. . .can't risk him volleying in their 18. grin

No Scholes, no Giggs. . . . .
Fergie picked the right team against Arsenal and that was why they were outclassed.
Lets forget sentiments here. . . . .We need players with quick feet, players who can defend, run, pass, hustle.
With Anderson, Park, Rooney and Tevez on the pitch. . . . . .Barcelona will be pulverised.

Nope. . .get used to it. grin Scratch the optometrist. . .changed my mind.

I will ban you if u don't stop posting comments in this manner.
Where did you learn to leave spaces at the start of your lines. . . . . .This is not an essay.
U are getting too formal. . . .I am sure you are dressed in suit as we speak. grin cheesy
Be casual, abeg.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by akinalabi(m): 11:32pm On May 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Where did you learn to leave spaces at the start of your lines. . . . . .This is not an essay.

I wondering as well

~Sauron~:

U are getting too formal. . . .I am sure you are dressed in suit as we speak. grin cheesy
Be casual, abeg.

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by dayokanu(m): 6:31am On May 20, 2009
@TKB
Unlike you, I don't hesitate to point out his errors, just like I do with everybody else.

You mean tkb is always chewing on Sharon's nuts?

David Villa of Barcelona indeed
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by MrCrackles(m): 6:45am On May 20, 2009
dayokanu:

Lolz! cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 7:55am On May 20, 2009

let this be the last time u'll mention my name in ur post or something evil will happen on this blog

try me
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Emperoh(m): 8:07am On May 20, 2009
See grammar lessons!!
Kai! where was i all night?

~Sauron~:

Be casual, abeg.
Crizzle this guy don finish you!! shocked grin grin
lmfao!!!!
Never mind!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 8:33am On May 20, 2009
@Emp
  Nah.  .  .hez just being overly dramatic. grin

Since when did my leaving spaces before my sentences become an issue here anyway? Maybe I should start a poll since it's that important. grin  Or, another idea.  .  .if Sauron will quit insulting people and their dads, I'll scrap my spaces and become super casual. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Emperoh(m): 8:52am On May 20, 2009
Cristalz:

@Emp
Nah. . .hez just being overly dramatic. grin

Since when did my leaving spaces before my sentences become an issue here anyway? Maybe I should start a poll since it's that important. grin Or, another idea. . .if Sauron will quit insulting people and their dads, I'll scrap my spaces and become super casual. grin grin

@Sauron
Dare to try? tongue grin
Wonderful challenge. . . . . . . . .now waiting to see how he twists this one grin tongue
I guess acceptance of guilt was scarce the day he was created. . . . .but never mind, he's been caught pants down more than a couple of times grin
I was wonderign when David Villa will be going back to Valencia from Barcelona grin grin

. . . .and now, a reason for Berba's lazy contribution;

Laid-back Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov has revealed that
pre-match nerves often leave him with a case of the shakes before a game.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2437937.ece
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by BinghiNya(m): 12:27pm On May 20, 2009
The season is almost ended and no real footie talks again. I want Tevez and nani out. United need a cover for patrice evra, a holding midfielder and A certain Karim Benzema.

If Giggs starts against barca, it will be very difficult against the catalans. i favour a 4-5-1 formation with ronaldo upfront, rooney and park on the wings. ando and carrick in the midfield.

van der save
O\shea rio vida evra
Carrick Ando

Rooney park

Ronaldo Apache

Carrick and Rooney should be warned not to give the ball away as they seem to give stray passes away time after time.

I see a 3-2 victory over barca.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tubabie(f): 12:50pm On May 20, 2009
Cristalz:

Since when did my leaving spaces before my sentences become an issue here anyway? Maybe I should start a poll since it's that important. grin  Or, another idea.  .  .if Sauron will quit insulting people and their dads, I'll scrap my spaces and become super casual. grin grin
Crizzle are u stating based on those conditions of yours that you wont change?
Cos you know the day may not see light when Sauron stops the insults grin
I think your loff Bluediva mentioned it once to you too tongue
[size=4pt]But if u can sha grin pls do when writing ur long posts especially wink Howdy? [/size]
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by mukina2: 12:56pm On May 20, 2009
tkb417:

let this be the last time u'll mention my name in ur post or something evil will happen on this blog

try me
ohh shush tongue what if he does ? tongue

oya do evil naw tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 1:01pm On May 20, 2009
Binghi
good talk.

I think Raphael and Fabio are good covers for our full backs so no problems. We should have Wes back next season and also Sheasy is stil hale and hearty grin. Evra and Fabio with Sheasy means our LB position is also covered.
Wes, Vida, Rio, Evans are all CBs and that means we aint short in that area also.

Hargo is expected back and i expect him to inject some steel and solidity in our DM position. Carrick and the dependable Fletcher are also available so no worries. Where im having concerns is our LW position. I dont see Giggs doing anything next season and ill expect us to invest in either the services of Valencia, David Silva or Ribery. If we get any of those, then Nani and Tosic can support whoever we get.
Nani should not be sold. Hes a good player but underperforming. Its a different ball game if its not good.

Our LW is cool!
Our forward line is giving me sleepless nites. The languid Berba will be there, Rooney doesnt score freely, Tevez is leaving!!
we need a goal poacher.
we need any of the good strikers available
Benzema, Villa or even Forlan
we need someone to put the balls in the net.

The long and short is we should bring in 2 world class players in our attack ( LW and CF) cos we are probably losing a world class striker

I like your selection for the final.
Giggs should sit for Anderson

Mukina
are you in your period or whats your wahala with what i say to anybody?
u berra warn ur man b4 i unleash terror tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 22nd August 2022 / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Community Shield (1 - 0) On 2nd August 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.