Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,827 members, 7,851,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (71656 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 8:24pm On May 20, 2009
The other clubs are threatening to sue Man Utd if they field a weakened team against Hull.
Should Hull beat United on the last day, Newcastle + Middlesboro will sue United for giving Hull FC awoof 3 points.
There's a clause in the Premier League rule E20 that clearly states all participating teams must field a full-strength team. [b]What if the FA decide to penalise United and dock 4 points off and hand back the the title to Liverpool?
for where? it cannot happen

An Arsenal fan was asked ''what happened this season''?
He said '' My gee we'll try next time not to be at the bottom of the leauge next year!

hehehehehe
this guy, na wa for u o grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by akinwunmi(m): 9:03pm On May 20, 2009
grin grin grin i can't help but laugh. chelski had droppa play 9 against barca he fumbled big time loosin chances they didn't complain about that, they blamed their loss on the reffree. NOBODY WILL EVER ACCEPT IS MISTAKE OR STUPIDITY.

next time rafa should not call SIR Alex>>>>>>>ONE MR FERGUSON{{{{dats when rafa's problem started}}}}}

Man Utd fans>>>>>>>abegi how 27th go be naa. Somehow i don't see them as a threat like last season.

NB:Man Utd fans please stop the arguement with them losers.

Ass-anal{carry the cup three times in a row and i will argue wiv you}
chelski(win champions league just once and i will argue wiv you}
liverfool{win club world cup, premiership n champions league togther and i will argue with you}

other than that please you all should SHUT UP and let WINNERS TALK

EXTREMELY UNITED
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 7:47am On May 21, 2009
Ass-anal{carry the cup three times in a row and i will argue wiv you}
chelski(win champions league just once and i will argue wiv you}
liverfool{win club world cup, premiership n champions league togther and i will argue with you}

other than that please you all should SHUT UP and let WINNERS TALK
EXTREMELY UNITED
Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by IaraDiaz: 1:10pm On May 21, 2009
@Poster

Yes we can
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by ndumart: 1:55pm On May 21, 2009
With regards to the issue of Boro, N'castle and Sunderland going to court if Hull beats Man U, i cant but laugh. Its really ridiculous. How do u describe a first team?

What right does those teams have in going to court if Hull wins?

We can field our best 11 and still lose to Hull. Does that make any difference?

We played AV with a central defensive pairing of Gary and Oshea and nobody raised an eyebrow?

We played a strong team and lost to both liverpool and fulham.

All i have to say is "we shall see in court"
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Phony200(m): 4:26pm On May 21, 2009
FA chief has ruled that Man utd have the right to use any 11 from their registered squad. Anyone going to court about that should also lodge a petition to repeal all substitutions in football. Besides, why wait till the last day before looking for lost points? I'm sure Rafa the waiter also wishes he could replay Stoke home and away. The thought just reeks of desperation.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 7:21pm On May 21, 2009
No team is suing United. . .they've all clarified that.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 11:39pm On May 21, 2009

I DON'T CARE ABOUT REAL MADRID

Cristiano Ronaldo has given the clearest indication yet that he will remain at Manchester United next season by saying he "doesn't care" what happens at Real Madrid.

Ronaldo's statement comes after suggestions that Madrid's interest in the 24-year-old has cooled and that Florentino Pérez, if he is elected as president in July, will instead pursue other targets this summer.

"At the moment I'm only thinking about the [Champions League] final independently of what will happen to me or my team-mates next season," Ronaldo told Atena 3.

"I'm sure Perez would create an incredible team at Madrid but at the moment I'm at United and I don't care about what happens there. I only care about what will happen next season at Manchester United."

The Portugal international also played down the enticing personal duel between himself and Barcelona's Lionel Messi in next week's final in Rome, saying that it is contest between two great teams rather than individuals.

"It's a battle of teams," he said. "Without my team I won't win and neither will Messi without his team-mates.

"It's clear that we are the two best teams in Europe, not only because we are in the final but also because of the football we have played this season and for the trophies we have won. It will be the match every fan dreamed about."

MrCrackles and Debosky will have another sleepless night over this issue.
Ronaldo NOT leaving must be a thorn in the flesh of the ARSES.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Emperoh(m): 8:21am On May 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

MrCrackles and Debosky will have another sleepless night over this issue.
Ronaldo NOT leaving must be a thorn in the flesh of the ARSES.
Pls desist from giving these guy such heart breaking news.
Just for ya own safety, you might be docked if one or both of them die of Stroke & HBP related illness
Biko, pls, ejoor, s'il vous plait!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by eyonigger(m): 3:00pm On May 24, 2009
Brashcrackles, here u go:

Quote from: eyonigger on May 17, 2009, 01:53 PM
Did any1 notice Nasria and co having the intention of breaking Evras leg yesterday? I guess that was regarding what he said after the UCL semi second leg.

brashcrackles, You need to watch that match wella, u'll see the full potential they had in breaking or lets fairly say hard-tackling evra, he got frustrated at that moment, and the ref had to take his time to talk to him( Evra) while he frowns face.

FACTS:

http://goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/05/23/1282311/manchester-uniteds-patrice-evra-arsenal-targeted-me-for-bad
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 3:21pm On May 24, 2009
PIG

Rafael   Neville    Brown     De Laet

Nani   Fletcher   Gibson     Martin

Macehda     Welbeck

---------------------------------------------
WHAT A TEAM!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tubabie(f): 3:28pm On May 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

Kitkat

Rafael   Neville    Brown     De Laet

Nani   Fletcher   Gibson     Martin

Macehda     Welbeck

---------------------------------------------
WHAT A TEAM!!!!!!

This team will get Hull relegated all things being equal! I have changed Kuszack's name to KITKAT sounds less rude cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 3:33pm On May 24, 2009
tubabie:

This team will get Hull relegated all things being equal! I have changed Kuszack's name to KITKAT sounds less rude cheesy

Changing his name does not mean a thang.
Die-hard United fans know him as PIG. His face looks like a mother PIG. grin grin

I want Hull to stay in the Premiership.
Phil Brown has a score to settle with the GAYnners next season.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tubabie(f): 3:43pm On May 24, 2009
SAF will tell the boys to go for the kill i know. Just to shut the critics up!
But goodluck to them if they can beat us!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 3:47pm On May 24, 2009
With Fletcher, Macheda, Nani and Welbeck?? I am not even sure again.
Those players would wanna do everything possible to make the bench in Rome.
Gosh. . . . . .Hull should beat us. I want Alan Shearer to go DOWN.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 3:48pm On May 24, 2009
Hey, where is Rio? Thought he was gon' use this game as a test run. He insisted he doesn't need a test run though, but I think he does.

Hey tubabie. wink Movie okay? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tubabie(f): 3:52pm On May 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

Yeah i still believe Hull rather than Newcastle should be given another chance although both of them have been woeful.

Cristalz:

Hey, where is Rio? Thought he was gon' use this game as a test run. He insisted he doesn't need a test run though, but I think he does.

Hey tubabie. wink Movie okay? grin

Hey Crizzle, went as planned! cheesy No dark corner secrets.

Am surprised Rio aint there too.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by akinwunmi(m): 4:09pm On May 24, 2009
We have an all important match in 3days and people are crying about fielding first 11>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WHAT OF INJURIES UH? We all know HULL is coming for blood and they will do everyfing to achieve there aim>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Me i support whatever SAF fields NO MORE NO LESS

EXTREMELY UNITED!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by MrCrackles(m): 4:10pm On May 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

I thought you were ever so sure before! tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 4:13pm On May 24, 2009
MrCrackles:

I thought you were ever so sure before! tongue

Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap, you TROPHYLESS fan. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by MrCrackles(m): 4:16pm On May 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap, you TROPHYLESS fan. grin grin

Lolz

We are winning the FA youth cup cheesy

Our ladies have won tophies again this season! grin tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by MrCrackles(m): 4:17pm On May 24, 2009
Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll

Cesc Fab4 will have that! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 4:18pm On May 24, 2009
MrCrackles:

Lolz
We are winning the FA youth cup cheesy
Our ladies have won tophies again this season! grin tongue

FA Youth cup and Ladies??
You are a disgrace to all GAYnners. . . . . . To be a GAYnner is a disgrace on it's own.
So you are a double DISGRACE. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by MrCrackles(m): 4:19pm On May 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

FA Youth cup and Ladies??
You are a disgrace to all GAYnners. . . . . . To be a GAYnner is a disgrace on it's own.
So you are a double DISGRACE. grin

Yeh Yeh, loco engine, keep ranting! cheesy tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by MrCrackles(m): 4:20pm On May 24, 2009
GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

RVP!!!!

2-0 to the Arsenal!! cheesy tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 4:23pm On May 24, 2009
MrCrackles:

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

RVP!!!!

2-0 to the Arsenal!! cheesy tongue

Stop shouting. . . . . .Show us your TROPHY!!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by MrCrackles(m): 4:24pm On May 24, 2009
Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll!

Arsenal 3 - Stoke 0

Raining goals at the emiraati! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 4:25pm On May 24, 2009
Stoke deserve to be relegated jo. 3-0 already?? Come on!

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLL!! Great strike, Gibson.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 4:25pm On May 24, 2009
GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

GIBSONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by MrCrackles(m): 4:27pm On May 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

Stop shouting. . . . . .Show us your TROPHY!!!! tongue tongue tongue

I will take you on a tour of the emiraati and gladly throw in a trophy room inspection! grin

Full of trophies and we will add another on tuesday! tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by MrCrackles(m): 4:29pm On May 24, 2009
Where is Chamotex?

Have you kidnapped the poor boy Crizzle? tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Phony200(m): 4:30pm On May 24, 2009
And they say this is a second string side grin Who needs Ronnie to send Hull down to the championship?

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (100)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Community Shield (1 - 0) On 2nd August 2015 / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 16th April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.