Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (71154 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by akinalabi(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2009
chamotex:

Totally agree . . . . . . and also give us Silvestre back cheesy grin

Lol! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 10:17pm On May 05, 2009
invisible!:

Sauron! You wan kill person with laughter?

United did not turn up.
Vidic was shit, Rio should go and fix his back.
Fletcher(he copped a red card in the biggest game of his life). . . . . .Sell him to STOKE.
Carrick was utter crap. . . . . . .Fabregas raped him multiple times.

In short, letz buy Eboue(best player in London). . . . . .We can do with Adebayor too(England's best striker).
Almunia is a wonderful shot stopper. . . . . . .The best goalie in Europe.
We should get Arsene Wenger too. . . . .He is the best manager in the solar system

Sack FERGIE, sell Ronaldo.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by presido1: 10:24pm On May 05, 2009
Old Traford should be renamed New Emirate.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by cabali(m): 10:27pm On May 05, 2009
Are you serious you guys
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by chamotex(m): 10:30pm On May 05, 2009
cabali:

Are you serious you guys

Yes we are . . . . . It's just too easy.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Tmoni(m): 10:43pm On May 05, 2009
Lol, Sauron, u forgot to add Anderson, he needs sum anti-dandruff cream

Maybe Sagna or Adebayor would give him some

My Flatmate bought ticket for £150 and wore all his Arse-Anal regalia and honestly i feel for him

We would have used that money to Steam Bar (A Club) together and both come out smilling

Now, only 1 person is happy grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by chamotex(m): 10:45pm On May 05, 2009
Tmoni:

Lol, Sauron, u forgot to add Anderson, he needs sum anti-dandruff cream

Maybe Sagna or Adebayor would give him some

My Flatmate bought ticket for £150 and wore all his Arse-Anal regalia and honestly i feel for him

We would have used that money to Steam Bar (A Club) together and both come out smilling

Now, only 1 person is happy grin grin

So you know about Steam bar in Paddington. Where you there last Friday? The Facebook Poke Party.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by aieromon(m): 10:55pm On May 05, 2009
i gotta say guys,fletcher and o'shea have really impressed me this season.i pray the red card decision is rescinded.

wow,we are really defending our ucl and epl titles.na only us dey this world cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by superstar1(m): 11:03pm On May 05, 2009
fergie should be sued for 7counts charge of:----

1. turning a 120mts game,at least 90mts
2. game to 11minutes game.
3. he made 60000 fans to waste their ticket money in this tym of economic meltdown
4. he broke over 60000fans hearts,
5. he made billions of viewers to waste precious 80+ minutes wattching man utd by force after seeing off the contest,
6. broke european unbeaten runs of arsenal,
7, buried and paid for the coffin of arsenal. ie annihilliation and attempted genoicide of arsenal

Is he guilty or not guilty?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by presido1: 11:10pm On May 05, 2009
Do you have witness? can smbody testufy against the great man of futbal
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by vinisky: 11:13pm On May 05, 2009
we wonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! grin grin grin.What a boring game cool.how can we kill a game in the first 11 minutes? Kai! we're wicked. We're going to rome to do what no club has done in the modern era of champions league. win it back to back. God help us. United till i die.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 11:13pm On May 05, 2009
superstar1:

fergie should be sued for 7counts charge of:----

1.  turning a 120mts game,at least 90mts
2.  game to 11minutes game.
3.  he made 60000 fans to waste their ticket money in this tym of economic meltdown
4.  he broke over 60000fans hearts,
5.  he made billions of viewers to waste precious 80+ minutes wattching man utd by force after seeing off the contest,
6. broke european unbeaten runs of arsenal,
7, buried and paid for the coffin of arsenal. ie annihilliation and attempted genoicide of arsenal

Is he guilty or not guilty?

GUILTY!!!!
Sack Wenger buy Onigbinde.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by superstar1(m): 11:40pm On May 05, 2009
When Ronaldo scored ttthhat stunnner against Porto, most people were shouting thhat tthe matchh was fixed

wot do tthey want to say about today's free kick? it is definately MATCH BUYING,

Sincerely Ronaldo should be eternally grateful to SAF for saving him from going to the embarrassment of a team called REAL MADRID
he can never had better team mates ttthhan all d guys he has around him at OT.

I am sure Beckham will be wishing that hhe 'd stayed at United as he was clapping in the stands tonite.

PROUDLY UNITED
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Tmoni(m): 11:52pm On May 05, 2009
"When Fergie brought on Berbatov & Giggs, Whine-gay introduced Bendtner and Eboue, I knew it was time to go home", comment by one of the 60,0000 Arse-anal suporters at Fly Emirates,

Fergie is Guilty on all counts and should be made to win the UCL,
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by vinisky: 12:16am On May 06, 2009
Tmoni:

"When Fergie brought on Berbatov & Giggs, Whine-gay introduced Bendtner and Eboue, I knew it was time to go home", comment by one of the 60,0000 Arse-anal suporters at Fly Emirates,

Fergie is Guilty on all counts and should be made to win the UCL,
LOL!!! grin
He will win. Glory Glory.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by dayokanu(m): 2:01am On May 06, 2009
I dont even know what to say. Assanal is the most useless club in the planet.

Wengay should be handed over to MEND and the stadium auctioned on e-bay
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Nobody: 7:31am On May 06, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Congratulations guys!

The better team won and i wish y'all the best in the final. cool

Congratulations once again!

Your team is shitty.
You're a UEFA cup material.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by eyonigger(m): 7:54am On May 06, 2009
Inexperience and Over-confidence of young minded players. I must say that was the major problem.
In the first kick off of the game, they started rushing instead to take things calm and watch how your opponent wants to play.

This clearly seperates the boys from the MEN.

Well you gunnerz still have a chance to do damage to Man-U by winning their match in the EPL against Man-U, which could eventually ruin their chances of winning the premiership title.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by codedguy1(m): 7:58am On May 06, 2009
Gad damn it!!! its so embarassing i can predict Ass Anal will be trophiless next season. grin grin

i expected more from them, but i was disappointed and i really dont know why

What do we expect from the heartbreak club.

CONSISTENTLY INCONSISTENT, They just proved it again. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Nobody: 8:05am On May 06, 2009
Don't want to see fake debosky here again.
kay_pumpin,
You don't act like a Gunner.Nice touch,mate
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 8:20am On May 06, 2009
Congrats my guys

whos next pls?
i dont give a fck who will play. The UEFA lads shld just change that RED card decision
Fletcher deserves to play the final
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by presido1: 8:30am On May 06, 2009
Good News
United said they can do what ever it takes to over turn the red card on DF.
Hope UEFA do smthing about that.

Sad News,
SAF's Grandchildren involved in car crash.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 8:34am On May 06, 2009
Presido1
just read that there is no appeal process in place in UEFA angry
wtf?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Moonstone(f): 8:43am On May 06, 2009
presido1:

Good News
United said they can do what ever it takes to over turn the red card on DF.
Hope UEFA do smthing about that.

Sad News,
SAF's Grandchildren involved in car crash.
I think if appealed in a proper manner, we can be lucky enough. That was a stupid mistake and the ref only saw it from the back.

Awwww, I hope they are all okay. . . . My prayers go out to them. Yesterday was supposed to be amazing for SAF
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by presido1: 8:48am On May 06, 2009
tkb417:

Presido1
just read that there is no appeal process in place in UEFA angry
wtf?
Yes UEFA don't have appeal but the ref's decision can't be overlooked and accepted just like that. If he admit itz a mistake on his side i believe something can be done.

Moonstone:

Awwww, I hope they are all okay. . . . My prayers go out to them. Yesterday was supposed to be amazing for SAF
Yes the news ended his jubilation, the team suppose leave their London hotel around 10 am but they are just making their way to the team coach now.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Nobody: 8:53am On May 06, 2009
dayokanu,
Ronaldo doesn't show up in big games.
Maybe the Champon's league isn't big enough for you.Especially since Bayern was disgraced out of it.

Sad news about Fergie's grandkids.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Emperoh(m): 9:01am On May 06, 2009
Eyo nigger you still dey talk!!
I heard Dr Dre is taking care of Muki and Debo
DDk is praying 15 decades for Muki's recovery!!
A-40 and HNIC have all been resuscitated(hope i got the spelling right) thanks to Dre!! tongue tongue

It feeld good being a Man U fan!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Nobody: 9:23am On May 06, 2009
Emp,
dead right!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by akinalabi(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2009
@ Eastbay,

Did you just mention Bayern? Is that an insult or what? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by BinghiNya(m): 9:40am On May 06, 2009
HNIC ft  Deboksy and mc crackers grin,

Did i not tell u Ronaldo will be crowned the Emir of emirates. United is far above Arsenal's class. Try the Uefa cup.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by codedguy1(m): 9:47am On May 06, 2009
Guys, guys Guys please this getting too embarrassing, can we find a cup for this Gayners to win, even if na by default grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Moonstone(f): 9:52am On May 06, 2009
coded guy:

Guys, guys Guys please this getting too embarrassing, can we find a cup for this Gayners to win, even if na by default grin grin grin
I think it's high-time we give them a cup for their 49 unbeaten. That's the only thing they have going for them.  cheesy cheesy cheesy
It might be late but it's doable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 22nd August 2022 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.