Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,034 members, 7,845,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

What Is Missing Most From Nigerian Businesses? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Missing Most From Nigerian Businesses? (367 Views)

5 Ways Power Shortage Is Affecting Nigerian Businesses / 3 Legitimate Online Businesses A Nigerian Can Start In 2017 / How Nigerian Businesses Can Improve Sales Through Data Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Missing Most From Nigerian Businesses? by jo101: 5:08am On Oct 23, 2015
It will be really amazing if you all agreed with me that most Nigerian business both online and physically are missing something. A key business component that only a few use to get ahead of others. I could give you a while to try to guess what that is but majority of your guys will not be able to guess what it is. It is online advertising most people see it as being very expensive and useless in Nigeria but this is actually not true at all. The amount of Nigerians on the internet today is really astonishing and is currently increasing. Internet may not be free yet but a lot of Nigerians are still taking advantage of the internet. As a business owner you can too. You don't have to own a multi million naira business to tap into the opportunities of the internet. I have once run a Facebook advert with just about ₦1,000 and it was quite successful...

More here: http://www.apeelit.com/posts/357/what-is-missing-most-from-nigerian-businesses
Re: What Is Missing Most From Nigerian Businesses? by psucc(m): 5:50am On Oct 23, 2015
You've said it all. Especially online ads is a waste in a country where 99% of online stuff are fake and with an intent to scam, with low quality as well as the buyer being shortchanged.

If Amazon, with its global reputation can ship stolen goods that had been blocked to her customer, what goes for us then in Nigeria? Have you not heard of the leading online sales outlets in Nigeria playing dirty games with their clients?

Until there is a change, we are not MISSING ANYTHING!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Training! Training!! Training!!! / I Need A Sponsor/financier For A School Business In Lagos / Pls Help!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.