Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May (9568 Views)

Poll: Who Makes it To the Final in Rome?

Arsenal: 53% (43 votes)
Man Utd: 46% (37 votes)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March / Everton V Man Utd [3 - 1] On Saturday 20th February / UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by deb(m): 7:23pm On May 04, 2009
it was Man U last week, IT IS ARSENAL this week!
ROME IS ARSENAL'S BIRTH RIGHT THIS YEAR
Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by loyeruope: 7:58pm On May 04, 2009
There are few things I truly love and Arsenal FC is one of them!!! The best team ever! I go dey ori awo tomorrow throughout the game, we shall win by God's grace, insha allah, ala ile yi a fi ashe si, ogun agbo etc, grin
Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by Cristalz(f): 9:40pm On May 04, 2009
RVP returns to squad for Arsenal. . .
Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by r231(m): 12:48am On May 05, 2009
I don't know why dis goooners idiots are still talking at least try to make the one goal back first and then take it from there you FOOLS, like you are really going to knock me out of champions league MAN UTD 4 LYFE dumb dumbs
Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by femzy(m): 5:48am On May 05, 2009
r231:

I don't know why dis goooners idiots are still talking at least try to make the one goal back first and then take it from there you FOOLS, like you are really going to knock me out of champions league MAN UTD 4 LYFE dumb dumbs

No mind them & their child traffickin coach!!!!

They will all sink in the Shalanga later 2nite!! grin grin
Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by Emperoh(m): 8:42am On May 05, 2009
The way wey we dey take make mouth here,
Person wey no know go think say na we dey play the match!! tongue tongue
Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by BinghiNya(m): 9:03am On May 05, 2009
United to win 2-1 tonight with goals from Vidic and Rooney. sagna to score for the gay men.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by cescjay(m): 9:28am On May 05, 2009
ARSENAL HAS NEVER BE BEATEN IN CL SEMI FINAL,AND I DONT THINK THIS WILL BE THE 1ST.
GO GUNNERS WE BELIEVE IN YOU.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by BinghiNya(m): 9:50am On May 05, 2009
Facts to know about Arsenal/United

United have never lost to Arsenal in a semi-final of a knockout competition under Ferguson/Wenger era.
Arsenal ave never beaten any English team in the UCL
United has never lost to an english team in europe
Giggs eliminated Arsenal in 1999 and he will do it again baring his chest again.
Arsenal have never produced a world best player
Arsenal have never upturned a first leg deficit in a knock out
Arsenal remains the only team remaining in the UCl who haven't ever beaten barcelona before.

Lol
Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by iboboyz: 10:49am On May 05, 2009
People can say what they like, Man U are going to thrash Arsenal like kids.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by eyonigger(m): 11:00am On May 05, 2009
a surprise will be pulled 2nyt, if yall know wat i mean
Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by mavell: 12:35pm On May 05, 2009
Today wont just be the day Arsenal will defeat Woman Utd, but will show the world why we are called the GUNNERS. All Woman utd could come up with as their best @ old trashford is a lone goal win, one thing every woman utd fan knows is that Arsenal is not a team you can play and be confident you will win, not when champions leagus finals is @ stake.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by allboyz(m): 1:52pm On May 05, 2009
ars 3 - 1 man utd
Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by Bobus: 1:57pm On May 05, 2009
Man United dem mama,

Arsenal 2, Man United 0
Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by hibekey: 2:47pm On May 05, 2009
i[color=#990000] hope all those that said fergie has a team of rascal will be able to on their system and log on to this very page by 10 pm this 9t cos we are hoooooot like fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee just one unted red devils 4eva .i will welcome either chelsea or barca to rome cos i am going there 24hrs before them hahahaha
arsene or arsenal come nxt year may b u can still have a chance in the semi final because the final are for THE CHAMPIONS
Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 05, 2009
Sentiment needs to be taken out of this fixture. . . the tie is there to be won by either of the two teams.

Man Utd would need to match Arsenal in the early minutes as I expect the Gunners to come out of the blocks smoking cheesy

However my thoughts are the game would be won in the midfield. . . It will be interesting to see what tactics Arsene will use. . . more likely a cross between 4-4-2 & 4-5-1. He could go all out and pair Van Persie upfront with Ade or decide to play him in the hole or wide left. I'd go for Song and Cesc for Stability with Nasri and Walcott on the wings. . . who starts in defence clearly shouldn't be much of a worry if the right team turns up on the night. . . anything other than that and we'd all have to gear up for a tense finale. . .

REDAction is encouraging all gooners at the game to create an intimidating atmosphere for the game. . . with the crowd yelling "come on Arsenal!!!" and singing ", we're by far the greatest team, " right through. . . maybe the 12th man might be able to tilt the tie towards Arsenal. . .maybe.

Till then. . . lipsrsealed undecided
Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by olokun(m): 4:43pm On May 05, 2009
After 13 yrs of going toe to toe with Wenger, Fergie insists that this match is gonna be the, BIG ONE
ALEX FERGUSON insists tonight’s clash with Arsene Wenger is their biggest EVER.
This will be the 39th time the two managers have met in all competitions with the record level at 14 wins each and 10 draws.
There have been some fierce, controversial and dramatic encounters down the years in league and cup.
But a place in the Champions League final beckons tonight — and that means more to both than anything else.
United chief Ferguson said: “There is no question the clashes we have had in the past with Arsenal will not reach the proportion of this.”

Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by kaypinchi(m): 5:39pm On May 05, 2009
Up Arsenal!!!
grin grin grin
Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by kazman7(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2009
day of reckoning, who goes through,its dicey,wished & pray UNITED gets to the final winkONE UNITED
Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by khanye(m): 6:08pm On May 05, 2009
Gunnarz can do this!
Borussia Dortmund did it in 1997
Bayer Leverkusen did it in 2002
Milan in 2007

Go Gunnarz! GO Dem out! cool
Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by md4real(m): 6:11pm On May 05, 2009
man u in the final so that chelsea will beat em blue nd red. up chelsea
Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by yourangel: 6:32pm On May 05, 2009
inshort, Wenger should be prosecuted for child abuse. all his players are under aged. their feathers are not strong enough yet
Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by khanye(m): 7:04pm On May 05, 2009
CONFIRMED LINE-UP FOR ARSENAL (4-4-2): Almunia; Sagna, Djourou, Toure, Gibbs; Walcott, Song, Fabregas, Nasri; Adebayor, Van Persie

CONFIRMED LINE-UP FOR MANCHESTER UNITED (4-3-3): Van der Sar; O'Shea, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra; Fletcher, Carrick, Anderson; Park, Ronaldo, Rooney.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by mykali(m): 7:17pm On May 05, 2009
if Arsenal really want to prove their quality against big teams, let them oust Man Utd today. i'll respect ''Arsene's Young Guns'' for ever.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by asha80(m): 7:36pm On May 05, 2009
Abeg link to watch match please?
Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by medube(m): 7:45pm On May 05, 2009
Match don start smiley
Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by medube(m): 7:50pm On May 05, 2009
Good starting spell from Arsenal.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by medube(m): 7:53pm On May 05, 2009
Man U 1 (Park)

Now Arsenal need 3 goals smiley
Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by 9ja4eva: 7:55pm On May 05, 2009
Goal, GOAL

PARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by switch47(m): 7:55pm On May 05, 2009
mykali:

if Arsenal really want to prove their quality against big teams, let them oust Man Utd today. i'll respect ''Arsene's Young Guns'' for ever.
 KNOWING HOW your mind is working-NO BE SAY YOU LIKE ARSENAL O!! tongue   for your mind arsenal is easier for the final in Rome-------------Mind you chelsea wont qualify 2moro.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by 9ja4eva: 7:56pm On May 05, 2009
What A BANGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RONALDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May by medube(m): 7:56pm On May 05, 2009
Man U 2 (Ronaldo)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FACup: West-Ham Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 5th January 2013 / 5 Brilliant And Funny Quotes From Mario Balotelli / Arsenal Vs Norwich City (3 - 1) On 13th April 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.