Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) (26050 Views)

Dangote Welcomes His Friend Otedola To Twitter / Billionaire, Chima Anyaso Gushes Over His Wife As He Turns A Year Older Today / Ikeanyi Adanna Poultry Farms Needs Customers That Deals On Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 23, 2015
pretydiva:
Congratulations 2 d couple. Buh why is d baby fair n d parents her black undecided
She's not fair. She's red. She'll still go back to her normal colour in a week of so. Babies are always like that at birth, all you need to do is just check their ear for their real colour.

2 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by AYOdeji2102: 7:59am On Oct 23, 2015
ok
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by Alarib(m): 8:02am On Oct 23, 2015
My friend go and read...you have exams angry
sinaj:
smiley

I love babies smiley

Thank God for dem kiss

Babe la cutie

Family la hotie cool

1 Like

Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by deramarks(f): 8:06am On Oct 23, 2015
Hmm dat baby am I d only one dat noticed it? She doesn't look like any ov em sha ask dat woman where she carry d belle oo ask am wella#kididn tho. Cute she willl b
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by Tedassie(m): 8:07am On Oct 23, 2015
Sommyangel:
Do babies see immediately after birth?? .. Congrats to them sha
i was wondering as well...the baby go too open eye o.lol
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by OgBetty(f): 8:08am On Oct 23, 2015
Congrats 2 dem, Welcome angel!
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by Neplusultra(f): 8:08am On Oct 23, 2015
I just want to carry dat baby cheesy cheesy
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 23, 2015
Congrats to a good man
So happy for the philantropist.
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by gomina001: 8:13am On Oct 23, 2015
congrat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by andyanders: 8:14am On Oct 23, 2015
They should be careful the kind of camera they are using cus the rays of light from the camera "Flash"can damage the eyes of the kid. People talking about how fair the baby is and the parents black should note that newly born babies usually look very fair like white kids at birth.

Congratulations to the lovely family.

3 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by Tedassie(m): 8:14am On Oct 23, 2015
deramarks:
Hmm dat baby am I d only one dat noticed it? She doesn't look like any ov em sha ask dat woman where she carry d belle oo ask am wella#kididn tho. Cute she willl b
sad
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:15am On Oct 23, 2015
GentleYoung:
Baby this days now open eyes wide,thought new baby can't see until some days
Na uwa nmebi smiley if you understands what I mean. embarassed
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by sweatlana: 8:15am On Oct 23, 2015
lonelydora:
Congrats to them. But why is their baby opening eyes immediately after birth?

Na so pikin of these days dey shine eye

2 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by ERONX(m): 8:15am On Oct 23, 2015
grin grin baby eyes dey red like who dey high...may be d mama dey drink magic moment when d baby dey Belle
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:16am On Oct 23, 2015
andyanders:
They should be careful the kind of camera they are using cus it can damage the eyes of the kid. People talking about how fair the baby is and the parents black should note that newly born babies usually look very fair liek white kids at birth.

Congratulations to the lovely family.
True!
But you can tell the real complexion of the baby by looking at the upper part of her ear smiley
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by Blackberrybabes: 8:19am On Oct 23, 2015
Congrats..
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by Baroba(m): 8:19am On Oct 23, 2015
Adanna is Arthur Nzeribe's daughter, glad its all working out for them.. Beautiful baby..
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by andyanders: 8:20am On Oct 23, 2015
Lilimax:
True!
But you can tell the real complexion of the baby by looking at the upper part of her ear smiley

Sure. The baby is a carbon copy of the daddy.
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by sinaj(f): 8:20am On Oct 23, 2015
Alarib:
My friend go and read...you have exams angry
lol gat no paper tode tongue
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by Orikinla(m): 8:23am On Oct 23, 2015
HALLELUJAH!
See the baby already posing for selfie!
Wonder of God.
And I am happy for my namesake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 23, 2015
Soo cute kiss kiss
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by princely74: 8:34am On Oct 23, 2015
Congrats fellow
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by chucksbadt(m): 8:37am On Oct 23, 2015
congrats to the couple..cute baby... cheesy cheesy
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by mrdeba(m): 8:38am On Oct 23, 2015
Our generation r too obsess with celebraties to the point that events which occur naturally, everyday, everywhere are now praised and honoured as achievements .....disgusting

1 Like

Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by repogirl(f): 8:49am On Oct 23, 2015
Na so the pikin dey do am wey im go enter club dey shoki dey pop champagne? He is just looking for excuse to party jare! Abi na for club dem do the naming ceremony?

Anyway wetin consign me? Congrats all the same!

1 Like

Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by terrymason(m): 8:59am On Oct 23, 2015
Every 1 is looking @ the problem but am looking @ the cause! We are here to congratulate the baby though, but just imagine the young dad who's a billionaire! At his age, God bless my hustle and every other thing we all inspire to become...
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by eagleeye2: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2015
Igbere nwo mmadu.........Ada Welcome. we know your dad is capable.
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by mosefin19(m): 9:28am On Oct 23, 2015
lonelydora:
Congrats to them. But why is their baby opening eyes immediately after birth?

lol didn't knw u notice dat

1 Like

Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by ideyhere(f): 9:28am On Oct 23, 2015
ERONX:
grin grin baby eyes dey red like who dey high...may be d mama dey drink magic moment when d baby dey Belle

Now I'm not going to laugh at this

Really I won't...

Fu(c)k it....buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by emog17(m): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2015
Amazinpeace:
wow cute baby
almost my birthday mate. happy birthday to me!!!!!
happy birthday dear smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Things Online Store Do Which We Don’t Know About / Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt / Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.