Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! (1777 Views)

How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin / 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 03, 2009
Imagine how i was dumped!
i called my boyfriend late last night and a girl picked his phone, i asked to speak to him and she said he was sleepin, that he is tired,
i was really pissed, and i kept calling till he picked. then he had the guts to tell me that it's over between us and the gal i spoke with is the girl he wants to marry, sob! sob! sob!
my heart has being shattered since then, what do i do now!
Re: Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by C2H5OH(f): 9:58pm On May 03, 2009
You know, such is life. Shit happens. Now you just gotta pick up the remainder and run away.
Re: Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by Orimili(m): 10:13pm On May 03, 2009
madambini:

i called my boyfriend late last night and a girl picked his phone, i asked to speak to him and she said he was sleepin, that he is tired,
i was really pissed, and i kept calling till he picked. then he had the guts to tell me that it's over between us and the gal i spoke with is the girl he wants to marry, sob! sob! sob!

Move on. No man should be worth crying for and falling apart for. Forget about him and continue with your life. Just as he was there, another man, possibly a better man, will come into your life.
Re: Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 03, 2009
dont tell me you never saw this coming. shocked
Re: Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by chikeobi(m): 10:20pm On May 03, 2009
madambini:

, sob! sob! sob!
Sob!!! and shattered heart cuz of one guy that is not sexi, you are not serious.
Re: Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by bigbumper(f): 10:22pm On May 03, 2009
For starters, get yourself to listen and sing along to some uplifting songs, not soppy love songs though, to raise your spirit and ease the raw pain in your heart sad
Re: Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by jaybee3(m): 10:23pm On May 03, 2009
Such is life. Looking at it from another angle though, every disappointment is always a blessing in disguise.
Stay positive, move on and you will surely find someone you can call your own.
Re: Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by Dondav(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2009
Hey, try me in his place and u'll never regret it. Call me: 07031327715
Re: Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by 190: 10:31pm On May 03, 2009
are u sure u were gud in bed so!
cos its like the girl u spoke 2 yesterday appers far better
than urself hence the reason why ur guy easily broke up wit ya!

Bite me!
Re: Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by bigbumper(f): 10:34pm On May 03, 2009
Are you sure your boyfriend did not know about your crush and is just messing with your mind? The girl could be a setup you know?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-261820.0.html

If not, throw yourself onto your crush to ease the pain for now since you are not sexually involved with him.
Re: Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by Lax75(m): 10:36pm On May 03, 2009
Holla at me, when he sees you next to me he will regret wink

lol

No but seriously, I know its hard feeling rejected and all, but trust me when you meet Mr.Right you will even thank your ex boyfriend
Re: Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 03, 2009
he never knew of my crush, he never knew about him,
and for my crush, i had to put a stop to it because i was scared it would disturb my relationship.
ma ex is not joking, he's not pulling a fast one on me, ts finally over, sob! Sob!
Re: Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by tope5000: 10:45pm On May 03, 2009
madambini:

Dont be surprised , some men can be such an ASSHOLE
Take heart dear wink
Re: Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 03, 2009
big_bumper:

Are you sure your boyfriend did not know about your crush and is just messing with your mind? The girl could be a setup you know?

If not, throw yourself onto your crush to ease the pain for now since you are not sexually involved with him.
Nice one Big yansh.
This trifling Hag must think we are fools.

not too long ago you were head over heels for some other guy and you didnt care if he had a partner,  now you are sobbing and shattered cos you've been dumped?
what a whole load of twaddle!
Re: Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by opsydudu(m): 10:53pm On May 03, 2009
@madambini

what do i do now?

that question is rather pathetic and stupid

take two drop of izal, add sugar and drink!

that should heal your heartbreak.

@tope5000

asshole in capital?

what is your problem??
Re: Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by tope5000: 10:57pm On May 03, 2009
opsydudu:

@tope5000

asshole in capital?

what is your problem??

Are u part of the SOME i was talking abt? undecided

big_bumper:

Ohhhhhhhhh . . . . . . poster why are u crying now na?
I just dont get some ppl and their useless threads sometimes angry
Re: Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by Sauron1: 10:59pm On May 03, 2009
madambini:

i called my boyfriend late last night and a girl picked his phone,  i asked to speak to him and she said he was sleepin, that he is tired,
i was really pissed,  and i kept calling till he picked. then he had the guts to tell me that it's over between us and the gal i spoke with is the girl he wants to marry,  sob! sob! sob!
my heart has being shattered since then,  what do i do now!

Shag his best friend. Pay Back!!!!
Re: Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by bigbumper(f): 11:02pm On May 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Shag his best friend. Pay Back!!!!

My sentiment too, since your aim is to feel less heartache and get over your ex as soon as possible, bonk your crush and watch your heartache dissolve overnight cool
Re: Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by IykeD(m): 11:05pm On May 03, 2009
The broda is a fast guy, he saw it coming and acted first.Crush ko, Tandi ni!
Re: Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by DamnWomen(m): 11:08pm On May 03, 2009
@POSTER

Eya Sorry. . .lol (I love hearing stories like this. . .It completes my day), LOL grin

Maybe you deserved to be dumped. Nobody gets dumped except they deserved it and i am getting these vibes that your ex-boyfriend was really tired of the irritating things you did to him during the relationship and the best thing was to discard you like a piece of toilet paper and move on. So you probably got what you deserved.

So quit bitching and move on. He is with a better person and having a peaceful mind and relationship. Dont put asunder when god has joined the two new love birds together. Go and find someone else to pour your sorrows ontop. If your hearts wants to shatter, let it shatter. When your tired of wailing and gnashing, shebi you will use superglue to join it back and move on?

Please dont destroy a match made in heaven between your ex and his future bride to be. He doesnt need you and your not wanted. Deal with it and accept you have been rejected and his new girlfriend has been accepted and your the next line of women to be dumped.

Better still write your grieving story to cosmo magazine for other girls to be wiser than you to hold on to their men, but right now, hang unto your pillow and weep your eyes out because he is never coming back to you and just like Donald trump would say "YOU HAVE BEEN FIRED" or should i say "YOU HAVE BEEN DUMPED" grin grin
Re: Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by Sauron1: 11:08pm On May 03, 2009
IykeD:

Crush ko, Tandi ni!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

big_bumper:

My sentiment too, since your aim is to feel less heartache and get over your ex as soon as possible, bonk your crush and watch your heartache dissolve overnight cool

Bad gurl!!!
Re: Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by opsydudu(m): 11:09pm On May 03, 2009
@tope5000

shior to your post!

don't use that word for men unless you are a lesbian, ok?

wobbish
Re: Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by tope5000: 11:10pm On May 03, 2009
opsydudu:

@tope5000

shior to your post!

don't use that word for men unless you are a lesbian, ok?

wobbish

Buahahahahaha. . . ,  .yep im a dyke cheesy grin
op that will help u sleep tonite. grin
Re: Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by posakosa(m): 11:29pm On May 03, 2009
Eya! Men can be very cruel,

Anyways, don't be alone during these hard times, talk to someone, your friend, family, and just be ready to move on.

Be well!
Re: Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by tope5000: 11:34pm On May 03, 2009
posakosa:

Eya! Men can be very cruel,

Anyways, don't be alone during these hard times, talk to someone, your friend, family, and just be ready to move on.

Be well!

Abeg dont feel sorry for the girl angry angry
the same girl started this thread
Re: Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by posakosa(m): 11:37pm On May 03, 2009
L O L shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I guess Karma is a B,itch
Re: Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 03, 2009
ahahahah you got what you deserved!!!!! checked you other thread and you are no better than his new girl so why you complaining?!

move you sorry ass along!
Re: Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:45pm On May 03, 2009
maybe the dude read that thread?  undecided
Re: Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by posakosa(m): 11:53pm On May 03, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

maybe the dude read that thread?  undecided

TRUE TALK!

Be careful what you post, Shi,t bites! wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by honeric01(m): 11:55pm On May 03, 2009
Shattered heart?

Don't worry!!!

I have new and used hearts for sale,

buy 2 new hearts, get 1 for free

buy 3 old hearts, get 1 for free.

Offer valid while stock last,

What's your take
Re: Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by Kunbee: 12:32am On May 04, 2009
He's just a bf not a husband so freakin adjust and stop wasting tears and help relief funds in Uganda gather money 2 find abducted kids chics and romance dey want everything out of a novel in ur dreams
Re: Ma Boyfriend Dumped Me! by sugafoot(m): 1:23am On May 04, 2009
Nah wah 4 u oh! abi u no fine atol atol? embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Your Elder Brothers/sisters Choose Who You Should Marry? / Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? / Woman Know Thyself...understanding The Three Basic Needs Of A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.