Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Compendium The Selection Of Nnamdi Kanu Last Facebook Speeches Before Arrest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compendium The Selection Of Nnamdi Kanu Last Facebook Speeches Before Arrest (1114 Views)

Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) / Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS / Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Compendium The Selection Of Nnamdi Kanu Last Facebook Speeches Before Arrest by tochukwuifeduba: 9:00am On Oct 23, 2015
Compadium:The Selections Of The Last Facebook Speeches By Nnamdi Kanu-Ifeduba

Nnamdi Kanu: October 12 at 12:05pm ·
1_______"At IPOB we know what we are doing....Every step is designed to bring us closer to Biafra restoration
I am sure that even the blind can see our IPOB Team proudly led by our Deputy CoC at the front row in this picture. Sensible people restore what was, fools seek to actualise it.
Our march is relentless and unstoppable. The Zoo must fall!"
2______Nnamdi Kanu
October 12 at 8:39am·
"Serious and powerful publications are now joining Radio Biafra to speak out against the pedophile Buhari. We are winning this battle, SIGN THE PETITION to expose the British evil called Nigeria.
Since taking office in May, Muhammadu Buhari has governed Nigeria alone. Why?"
3_____ Nnamdi Kanu .
October 11 at 3:05pm ·
"The gospel (eziokwu Chineke) is spreading like wild fire throughout the whole earth. Biafra restoration is now on mainstream media in the USA thanks to Dr. Terry Paulson's appearance on Fox network television. Chukwu Okike Abhiama is here!"
4______ Nnamdi Kanu..
October 11 at 3:05pm ·
"The gospel (eziokwu Chineke) is spreading like wild fire throughout the whole earth. Biafra restoration is now on mainstream media in the USA thanks to Dr. Terry Paulson's appearance on Fox network television. Chukwu Okike Abhiama is here!"
5_______Nnamdi Kanu..
October 8 at 12:32pm ·
"The white Man Fredrick Lugard that created Nigeria called you monkey and Buhari also called you monkeys & baboon, why do you get upset when I call you monkey & baboon"
6____Nnamdi Kanu...
October 6 at 10:52pm
I have done my patriotic duty to my beloved country Biafra by signing this petition, I think that you should sign it too. This is the quickest way to reach organisations that matter to enable them fight for us...
7____Nnamdi Kanu....
October 6 at 9:23am ·
GOOD TO SEE THAT COMMON SENSE HAS PREVAILED UNLIKE THE ZOO WHERE WILD BLACK BEASTS ROAM FREELY WITHOUT CONTROL
Our weapon is the simple truth. After Radio Biafra PM Edition last night it will take an idiot of Hausa/Fulani proportions to continue with the case against Deziani Alison-Madueke. Try her in a British court and watch Radio Biafra/IPOB disgrace Britain before the whole world. We are small yes, with no money but Chukwu Okike Abhiama is here. One with him is majority!..
8_______Nnamdi Kanu..
October 2 at 8:12am ·
AFRICA'S OWN ADOLF HITLER WITH HIS SS KILLER SQUADS
Buhari's dictatorial brutality, wanton destruction of lives and property by Zoo (Nigeria) Security Agencies of innocent Biafrans; Nazi style detention and execution of innocent people by SSS Extermination Squads commanded by Hausa/Fulani Boko Haram sympathisers are presently going on all across Biafraland with world bodies turning a blind eye.
For how long will Buhari and his Jihadi cohorts in the United Kingdom Government be allowed to get away with countless murders and detentions without trial of defenceless Biafrans?
Those marked for extra judicial executions and detentions are IPOB, Radio Biafra listeners, those selling or reading Biafra Times and the sister publication Biafra Herald. Buhari's killer SSS Brigades are considered so powerful that courts are too afraid to intervene to stop this ongoing evil.
Hundreds of Biafrans are now languishing in jails all over the Zoological Republic of Nigeria for the simple reason that they are IPOB members legitimately agitating for the restoration of their country Biafra.
When these brutalised Biafrans begin to respond let nobody, group or agency blame them because there is limit to what can be reasonably tolerated by any human being.
Buhari must be prevailed upon to release all Biafra activists and put a stop to the secret killings happening now all over Biafraland. Time is running out.

Re: Compendium The Selection Of Nnamdi Kanu Last Facebook Speeches Before Arrest by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 23, 2015
I don't fuccking care.
He should be released kia kia.
Nigeria doesn't want disintegration but this is gonna be one of the reasons they will disintegrate.
What happened to FOI bill that was passed into law?
What happened to freedom of speech?
Sighs!

1 Like

Re: Compendium The Selection Of Nnamdi Kanu Last Facebook Speeches Before Arrest by Yorobastard(m): 10:46am On Oct 23, 2015
IamDino:
I don't fuccking care.
He should be released kia kia.
Nigeria doesn't want disintegration but this is gonna be one of the reasons they will disintegrate.
What happened to FOI bill that was passed into law?
What happened to freedom of speech?
Sighs!

Well those things were automatically reversed wen buhari got into power

(1) (Reply)

Taraba: Seven Feared Killed As Fight Erupts Over Ishaku’s Removal / Biafra: Anioma Group Blasts Apc’s Lauretta Onochie For Ill-fated Article / Biafra Agitators Parade In Their Numbers Singing War Songs This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.