Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland (6710 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo / Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by omenka(m): 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
PointB:
@Op,

The so called nuisance are you kith and kin who believe in pursing a different course. The least you could do is empathize, even if you don't agree. But you chose to open a silly thread to show you are what?
His thread is silly because he dares to speak the truth about a useless course, the same way you guys ripped your one and only Barca apart simply because he said he doesn't share the conman Nnamdi Kanu's dream and that the Niger Delta wants no part of it but desires true federalism. cheesy

You don't get your country by insulting and threatening everyone you think are different from you- go learn how to go about secession from South Sudan. They didn't do it through internet rants but though meticulous planing and lobbying.

Nnamdi Kanu is a criminal and a garrulous fraudster. grin

Kill yourself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by Gbawe: 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Thank you Boss.

you are welcomed. A break from NL is good now and then. You can then return refreshed and perhaps with a new and better perspective.

1 Like

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by Gbawe: 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
Beremx:
Uncle Gbawe,i see you! wink

Lol. My dear Berem, I will see you soon. Hope you are well? I have noticed you don't post as much as you used to. Any reason for this?
Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by kingzizzy: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
My greetings to all.

I initially announced my retirement from nairaland and actually stayed away from this site for weeks to have some peace of mind. Recently, I started reading topics on nairaland as a guest and discovered that IPOB nuisance is getting out of hand.

I have decided to return because I can no longer keep quiet while some misguided elements continue to paint the Igbos in negative light; no thanks to the myopic Kanu Nnamdi.

This is just to announce that I am back and nairaland will read much more from me.

I have also discovered that the MODs have not been doing enough to help check IPOB nuisance on nairaland, reasonable threads created by intelligent Igbos like Lygn19/Abagworo are never sent to the front page. A lot of this happened to me too before I retired.

Seun, Please I would need you and your MODs to help me because I intend to change the tide here.

So help me God.

CC

Lygn19, TonyeBarcanista, Scatterboss, Beremx. Gbawe, Passingshot, Desola.

You are changing which tide? So you can justify the continued existence of your zoological Republic of Lord Lugard?

1 Like

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by bloodkiller: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
Who's eurobomber?

is he a terrorist?
Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
PointB:
@Op,

The so called nuisance are you kith and kin who believe in pursing a different course. The least you could do is empathize, even if you don't agree. But you chose to open a silly thread to show you are what?

The kind of insecurity that has beclouded him seems insurmountable that he thinks his rabble rousing can swing the tides.

I can't imagine disturbing my peace for differences in opinions between me and my siblings that would warrant such irrelevant open confrontation that will lead to siding with the enemies against my brotherhood.

What a pathetic state of life?

If I may ask, does what gives Eurobomber joy, happiness and satisfaction coming from Nairaland or dependent on another man's opinion?

Actually, this kind of mindset is suicidal and should be watched.

Gosh. Why can't he maintain neutrality like most of us who believe that every politics is local and that majority determines the change notwithstanding our individual choices.

4 Likes

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by bloodkiller: 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
Eurobomber or whatever is what I called typical bastard coward

so Abagworo and co that drums support for rochas the crook even if he's tearing imo state apart which he's doing is now a well meaning igbo grin

i laugh at you it's obvious that you want to jump ship but next time do it privately and do not come here to talk rubbish.

useless bastard coward
we don't need traitors in our mist

4 Likes

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by pazienza(m): 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lol! If you came back here solely to join the IPOB bashing team, then you are in for a very long ride.

Perhaps you should start by opening another thread and address the Biafrans here, your own thought out alternative means of achieving Biafra, and while you are at it, you should also tell us the personal sacrifices you have made so far, to push through this your alternative way of achieving Biafra.

Kanu Nnamdi and IPOB, have so far, shown the rest of Biafrans their passion for Biafra, their willingness to put their personal wealth, time, other resources on the line for the Biafran struggle, including putting their lives on the line by protesting in the open streets of Eastern Nigeria, daring the wrath of trigger happy Nigerian police.

You will be naive to think that the above average Intelligent Biafran nation can't see the difference between IPOB and selfish one Nigerian apologists like you and your likes,

4 Likes

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by Beremx(f): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
Gbawe:

Lol. My dear Berem, I will see you soon. Hope you are well? I have noticed you don't post as much as you used to. Any reason for this?
Yes i am well sir! My third trimester pregnancy has made me so lazy i hardly do anything for myself including posting on NL and surfing the internet. I promise to be back fully next year. smiley

hope to see you soon too. cool
Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by simplycarro: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
bloodkiller:
[s]Eurobomber or whatever is what I called typical bastard coward

so Abagworo and co that drums support for rochas the crook even if he's tearing imo state apart which he's doing is now a well meaning igbo grin

i laugh at you it's obvious that you want to jump ship but next time do it privately and do not come here to talk rubbish.

useless bastard coward
we don't need traitors in our mist[/s]

Opiaku, you are a fool!
Oya insult your mother and father cheesy cheesy grin
Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by bloodkiller: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
simplycarro:

my hopeless bastard prostitute mother is a fool
ok

1 Like

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by bloodkiller: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
Beremx:
Yes i am well sir! My third trimester pregnancy has made me so lazy i hardly do anything for myself including posting on NL and surfing the internet. I promise to be back fully next year. smiley

grin grin shocked

please name your pikin (if male) "bloodykiller"
Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
Beremx:

I prophecy that you receive more strength and that your delivery will be simple and miraculous like that of Hebrew women of old.

It is well with you and my expectant nephew

2 Likes

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by simplycarro: 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
bloodkiller:
my hopeless bastard prostitute mother is a fool
knock yourself down the Niger bridge cheesy cheesy grin
Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by bloodkiller: 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
simplycarro:

I will knock my harlot mother down the Niger bridge cheesy cheesy grin
cool
Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by CyberWolf: 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Any right thinking Igbo son/daughter will be concerned with the situation now.
yes we are all concerned but the approach you took is not the best way of addressing it. You find out that you might end up giving your adversaries the impetus to continue making mockery of whatever you wanna achieve. Have you ever asked yourself why the government refused to address this issue right from time immemorial in a civilized way just as it's done in developed countries?
Instead of trying to shut them up by any means necessary, why not encourage the government to organize a referendum so that people will decide for themselves, just as it's done in other countries including I
UK?
Referendum will solve all this issue once and for all but the government is really jittery because they already knew what the result will be. That you came back for the sole purpose of shutting Biafran agitators up makes everything you have to say DOA..

2 Likes

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by simplycarro: 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
bloodkiller:
I will knock my harlot mother and father down the Niger bridge
You will be doing the world a favour, your useless genes will cease to exist. wink cheesy grin
Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by codedslayer: 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
bloodkiller:
Who's eurobomber?

is he a terrorist?

Caution.

Cc: MrMbaM
Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by codedslayer: 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

I prophecy that you receive more strength and that your delivery will be simple and miraculous like that of Hebrew women of old.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by simplycarro: 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
codedslayer:

Caution.

Lolzzz grin cheesy you guys want to ruin my parade, you want Opiaku to run away from here? grin cheesy
Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by bloodkiller: 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
codedslayer:

Caution.

i see cheesy

lie nsi ebea
Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by bloodkiller: 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
simplycarro:

I will be doing the world a favour, my useless genes will cease to exist. wink cheesy grin am a product of dog's sperm
cool
Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by bloodkiller: 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
simplycarro:

Lolzzz grin cheesy you guys want to ruin my parade, you want Opiaku to run away from here? grin cheesy

i see cool
Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by modath(f): 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Beremx:
I am trying to know if you and ECOTERRORS are the same person. The latter deactivated yesterday and you're surfacing today after not using this moniker for a long time.

There's something common about those whose monikers are in capital letters. grin

I dey watch you sha! grin

Aswerigod out thoughts were in sync!! cheesy

Eurobomber, welcome...
Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by simplycarro: 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
bloodkiller:
[size=15pt]am a product of dog's sperm[/size]
Opiaku, You don't need to tell us, the whole of Nairaland is aware already wink cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by bloodkiller: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
simplycarro:
I don't need to tell you , the whole of Nairaland is aware already wink cheesy grin that my mother is a prostitute
tongue
Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by simplycarro: 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
bloodkiller:
[size=18pt]my mother is a prostitute[/size]

A very cheap one at that. wink cheesy grin
Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by Beremx(f): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
bloodkiller:

grin grin shocked

please name your pikin (if male) "bloodykiller"
thunder fire you dia! You can name your own child bloodykiller that's your business.

Onye apari! grin

1 Like

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by Beremx(f): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

thanks for your prayers. smiley

2 Likes

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by Beremx(f): 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
modath:

Aswerigod out thoughts were in sync!! cheesy

Eurobomber, welcome...
we will be watching! grin
Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by bloodkiller: 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
Beremx:
thunder fire you dia! You can name your own child bloodykiller that's your business.

Onye apari! grin
grin

onye apari too

ok what of Opiaoku smiley that's a nice name ooo
Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by codedslayer: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
simplycarro:

Lolz. He will run to the mod straight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

National Peace: Gen. Lucky Irabor, Meet House Committee On Defence / PHOTOS: Soldier Strips Female Workers Naked & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing / Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.