Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland (6661 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo / Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2015
My greetings to all.

I initially announced my retirement from nairaland and actually stayed away from this site for weeks to have some peace of mind. Recently, I started reading topics on nairaland as a guest and discovered that IPOB nuisance is getting out of hand.

I have decided to return because I can no longer keep quiet while some misguided elements continue to paint the Igbos in negative light; no thanks to the myopic Kanu Nnamdi.

This is just to announce that I am back and nairaland will read much more from me.

I have also discovered that the MODs have not been doing enough to help check IPOB nuisance on nairaland, reasonable threads created by intelligent Igbos like Lygn19/Abagworo are never sent to the front page. A lot of this happened to me too before I retired.

Seun, Please I would need you and your MODs to help me because I intend to change the tide here.

So help me God.

CC

Lygn19, TonyeBarcanista, Scatterboss, Beremx. Gbawe, Passingshot, Desola.

4 Likes

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by Unsad(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2015
whaT is a eurobomber

4 Likes

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by PointB: 11:31am On Oct 23, 2015
@Op,

The so called nuisance are you kith and kin who believe in pursing a different course. The least you could do is empathize, even if you don't agree. But you chose to open a silly thread to show you are what?

3 Likes

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by helinues: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2015
My guy, na only you waka come

1 Like

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by kettykin: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2015
Assuming this is the real eurobomber, Ipob was a reaction to an action. A child of necessity and a product of the false nation hood called Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by funlord(m): 11:35am On Oct 23, 2015
undecided
Who be this _wanker again?

7 Likes

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by coolitempa(f): 11:35am On Oct 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
My greetings to all.

I initially announced my retirement from nairaland and actually stayed away from this site for weeks to have some peace of mind. Recently, I started reading topics on nairaland as a guest and discovered that IPOB nuisance is getting out of hand.

I have decided to return because I can no longer keep quiet while some misguided elements continue to paint the Igbos in negative light; no thanks to the myopic Kanu Nnamdi.

This is just to announce that I am back and nairaland will read much more from me.

I have also discovered that the MODs have not been doing enough to help check IPOB nuisance on nairaland, reasonable threads created by intelligent Igbos like Lygn19/Abagworo are never sent to the front page. A lot of this happened to me too before I retired.

Seun, Please I would need you and your MODs to help me because I intend to change the tide here.

So help me God.

CC

Lygn19, TonyeBarcanista, Scatterboss, Beremx. Gbawe, Passingshot, Desola.

Welcome back.....
Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by giantstrides(m): 11:37am On Oct 23, 2015
PointB:
@Op,

The so called nuisance are you kith and kin who believe in pursing a different course. The least you could do is empathize, even if you don't agree. But you chose to open a silly thread to show you are what?

The Op is very much an Igbo patriot like you, however he dislikes the way you go about your secession, any serious minded Igbo man will see that secession can never be achieved the way IPOB is going about it.

3 Likes

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by fineguy11(m): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2015
so u came because of ipob?...hope u'av not lost your real job...

On a serious note,,i dont think i will be able to quit this forum...NAIRALAND ALWAYS MAKE MY DAY!!!from insightful post,,senceless posts,hilarious post etc..there's never a dull second on nairaland..

7 Likes

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by ruggedboy01: 11:42am On Oct 23, 2015
Mtcheeeeeew angry sad

2 Likes

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by emmalexabl(m): 11:45am On Oct 23, 2015
Op..,i heard you were staying on nairaland for 18hrs /day then.,
i guess you gonna make it full time now...

2 Likes

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by PointB: 11:45am On Oct 23, 2015
giantstrides:

The Op is very much an Igbo patriot like you, however he dislikes the way you go about your secession, any serious minded Igbo man will see that secession can never be achieved the way IPOB is going about it.

Which way are you talking about or which way do you prefer?

The Ojukwu , Uwazuruike (MASSOB), or Nnamdi Kalu (IPOD) way?

2 Likes

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by Beremx(f): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by CyberWolf: 11:47am On Oct 23, 2015
It's high time you take your life serious!

1 Like

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by emmalexabl(m): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2015
fineguy11:
so u came because of ipob?...hope u'av not lost your real job...

On a serious note,,i dont think i will be able to quit this forum...NAIRALAND ALWAYS MAKE MY DAY!!!from insightful post,,senceless posts,hilarious post etc..there's never a dull second on nairaland..

This yoruba boy claiming he is ibibio....

1 Like

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by dekdek: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2015
PointB:
@Op,

Emphathize with nonentities.... Are u ok? Have u seen any responsible person among them?

2 Likes

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2015
Forget the political divide, I'd state this for what it really is :Eurobomber, you aren't different from the ubiquitous, airheaded attention-seeking Romance Section females who update silly, over-edited PLEASE-RATE-MY-BEAUTY pictures.

This is below you, really. Then again, I don't know how low you are.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 23, 2015
Beremx:
grin grin grin

Why are you laughing Berem?
Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
[s] Forget the political divide, I state this for what it really is :Eurobomber, you aren't different from the ubiquitous, airheaded attention-seeking Romance Section females who update silly, over-edited PLEASE-RATE-MY-BEAUTY pictures.

[/s]
Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 23, 2015
coolitempa:

Welcome back.....

Thank you.
Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by Beremx(f): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Why are you laughing Berem?
I am trying to know if you and ECOTERRORS are the same person. The latter deactivated yesterday and you're surfacing today after not using this moniker for a long time.

There's something common about those whose monikers are in capital letters. grin

I dey watch you sha! grin

5 Likes

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by QuotaSystem: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Whats with all these effeminate attention hunters?

While the reason to return is noble, it seems you were expecting a parade on your return.

2 Likes

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
CyberWolf:
It's high time you take your life serious!

Any right thinking Igbo son/daughter will be concerned with the situation now.

1 Like

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Whats with all these effeminate attention hunters?

While the reason to return is noble, it seems you were expecting a parade on your return.

Why not organise the parade for me. grin grin grin
Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Beremx:
I am trying to know if you and ECOTERRORS are the same person. The latter deactivated yesterday and you're surfacing today after not using this moniker for a long time.

There's something common about those whose monikers are in capital letters. grin

I dey watch you sha! grin

Seriously I am not ECOTERRORS.

I am just me. So that is why you were laughing?
Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by Beremx(f): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Seriously I am not ECOTERRORS.

I am just me. So that is why you were laughing?
That's not the reason i was laughing. grin

Anyway lemme believe you're not ECOTERRORS. Welcome back! cool
Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by CharlyNick: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Forget the political divide, I'd state this for what it really is :Eurobomber, you aren't different from the ubiquitous, airheaded attention-seeking Romance Section females who update silly, over-edited PLEASE-RATE-MY-BEAUTY pictures.

grin grin grin Aaaah!

4 Likes

Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by Gbawe: 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
welcome back. Nairalanders, when jaded, should learn to take a break from NL and come back when they have a renewed passion to talk to others about how our nation is governed.
Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by Beremx(f): 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
Uncle Gbawe,i see you! wink
Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by ozoigbondu: 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

KIKIKIKIKIKI
Re: EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
Gbawe:
welcome back. Nairalanders, when jaded, should learn to take a break from NL and come back when they have a renewed passion to talk to others about how our nation is governed.

Thank you Boss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Mental Test For Lagos And Ogun Policemen To Be Carried Out / 6 Nigerian Cities You Never Knew Existed (no. 4 Will Surprise You Most) / Tell Us About Your Nigerian Role Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.