Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,245 members, 7,825,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood (77247 Views)

Why I Hid My Marriage From Public – D’banj / Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood / How I Hid In A Car Boot The First Time I Met Genevieve Nnaji - Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by iffydave: 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
flyingsnail:

Segun ARINZE, Yoruba shocked grin

Segun Arinze
Segun Arinze (born Segun Padonou Aina [1] ) is
a Nigerian actor and singer. [2][3][4][5][6]
Early life and education
Arinze was born in Onitsha, Anambra State to
a [size=18] Yoruba father [/size] and an Igbo mother. He
claims to be from [size=18] Badagry Lagos State [/size] . He
attended Victory College of Commerce in
Ilorin , then proceeded to Taba Commercial
College in Kaduna State to complete his
secondary education. He studied Dramatic
Arts at Obafemi Awolowo University. He is
popularly known as Black Arrow which he
gained from a role he played.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Segun_Arinze
Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by macof(m): 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
bigfrancis21:

If you ask any intelligent question I'll respond to you. To be honest, your so-called 'intelligent' question can simply be answered by doing a search on Google without having to ask me. I guess you're not so intelligent after all to realize that.

I've never known a more shameless human being. . I used to think Tonychristopher was bad but mehn you are lost to stupidity.. the price of bigotry

To answer simple question you cannot answer..when you have no answers that serve ur bigoted agenda

You cannot stand my intellect and it's a fact. A bigot can never be intelligent. . Take that very seriously, A bigot like you can only spew stupidity
I've addressed all ur errors and corrected them for sensible people reading through the thread

If you think I made any blundering points to this argument of Nollywood kindly correct them, to not do so means you have nothing to say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by patrick89(m): 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
macof:

grin grin I'm sure in ur demented head Omotola must have igbo blood cus all beautiful women look every inch igbo

Any yoruba girl that is fine is always mistaken as an igbo girl!!!

If you doubt that, why do you call them "Omo jo Igbo" (a child that resembles igbo)
Ndi njo wuru ahu.

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by winniz: 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
Are Yorubas arguing on the creation of Nollywood undecided

Nollywood was created by Igbos and the industry celebrated its 20th year of creation in 2013.

5 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by macof(m): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
9jacrip:
I.d!ots are all over the thread trying so hard to peg the credit of Nollywood to the ethnic group of their choice.

Let us get something clear on what Nollywood movie actually is.

Nollywood movie is any Nigerian movie in which the actors use English as a medium of expression regardless of the cultural background used or ethnic background of the acts.

From the above definition, Nollywood cannot be pegged to any ethnic group, it becomes 'Nigerian' as a result of the use of English which by implication makes gives the movie a wider audience base within and outside Nigeria - this has a direct impact on sales.

However, there are Yorubawood movies, Igbowood movies and Hausawood movies. All targeted at particular audiences which in turn affects sales.

My take:

Pegging Nollywood (English based movies regardless of where acts are from or culture used) to Ibo is not only silly but calls the intelligence of such thinkers into question.

If ethnic based movies are to be compared then we could look at ibo movies where ibo is spoken, Yoruba movies where Yoruba is spoken and Hausa movies where Hausa is spoken - throughout.

Moving from Movies, When we talk TELEVISION Shows yorubas run the show from WAP production to Fuji house to Family ties etc.

Even the TV stations are owned by Yorubas ,
Music nko? We all know that Yoruba language is the favorite for Musical artists in nigeria

MEDIA in nigeria is basically driven by Yorubas

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
Bogus statement full of lies
macof:

Moving from Movies, When we talk TELEVISION Shows yorubas run the show from WAP production to Fuji house to Family ties etc.

Music nko? We all know that Yoruba language is the favorite for Musical artists in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
macof:

All 100% facts.

You are going to hurt the emotions of awo 'emo-ibo' with this.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
patrick89:

If you doubt that, why do you call them "Omo jo Igbo" (a child that resembles igbo)
Ndi njo wuru ahu.

Don't get excited just yet.

Omojo igbo is a derogatory term for Yoruba who are either excessively greedy/stingy with money or Yoruba with rough features for their gender of ancestry.
Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by winniz: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Some arguments are baffling and well connected to tribalism and hatred. Before the early 90s,there was nothing like nollywood,people just made films and series on celluloid tapes and showcased them in theatre houses. The release of Living in Bondage, an Igbo language movie on VHS tapes by two Igbo film makers started what we call the Nigerian movie industry by extention the Nollywood film industry. These producers continued to make Igbo movies which crossed all Linguistic and geographical boundaries till sometime in 1995 or so when they decided to make movies in English language to accomodate other ethnicities. Because of this change, we had movies in English language like Domitila and glamour girls etc. The change from Igbo to English was fully embraced by actors,actrresses,directors and film producers from diverse Nigerian ethnicities. It was around this period that we had non Igbo producers like Tarila Thompson, Teco Benson and the Amata brothers. Fast forward to 2015, the Original Igbo language movie industry has accomodated every other non Igbo movie maker and actors. The greatest mistake of Igbo people in Nollywood is that they stopped making Igbo movies,crossed over and accomodated other people. That is why some of you have the mind to counter facts. Facts that have been documented and stamped in the annals of history. Sorry, Try again!

All you stated here is a well known fact, I can't believe how Yorubas have been desperately trying to rewrite the history of Nollywood which was single handedly created by Igbos.

5 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by macof(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
patrick89:

Ndi njo wuru ahu.

Ki lo wa kan mi kan yen? People tend to take light complexion as a characteristic of the Igbo ethnic group
Watch it it's the skin colour not beauty. .. unless the person's idea of beauty is light skin
Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by Ihuomadinihu: 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lmao! Facts and truth has already been stated. Kindly ask international media houses and major nollywood stakeholders about the origin of nollywood. Deep down you know the truth,so stop embarrassing yourselves.
As for the Igbo resemblance thing. Till date, Western Igbo(Anioma) history states that Igbo mercenaries were hired to fight in nearby Yoruba States and later settled there after the war. Probably,those that look like Omotola have Igbo or Niger Delta blood somewhere down the line...ijs.
Let's not even forget that the general and physical/facial description of all Nigerian ethnic groups was documented by colonial historians.

5 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
kel5000:

Mumu,igbo women are not like yoloba women.five different kids for five different fathers,with no qualms.that's'the trademark of yoloba women,gat thhat!
but they are prostitutes grin grin

what an Irony frm a flatie
Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by macof(m): 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
DikeOha882:
Bogus statement full of lies

cheesy ooh really? BUT u spread lies that Igbos run Nollywood

You forget that Nollywood is media and Yorubas drive media in this country

But if you really think that's a lie why not show me how
Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by patrick89(m): 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
9jacrip:

Don't get excited just yet.

Omojo igbo is a derogatory term for Yoruba who are either excessively greedy/stingy with money or Yoruba with rough features for their gender of ancestry.

Lying scumbag! I understand yoruba very well, we had a yoruba family friend, her daughters were fair and pretty, the older one had a mark on her cheek while the younger one does not, because their grandmother died when she was born!
Now they call her omojo Igbo while the older one feels bad about her mark. So shut the f*ck up

If you're too smart, as a yoruba they'll call you Omo ibo, if you have muscle and macho they will call Omo ibo, if your handsome and fair you're Omo ibo, If you have strength they will tell you that your are eating eba ibo. I know yoruba very well. Look I know you like my palms. I don't have problem with them in real life, thou the muslim amongst them especially the extreme ones are very wicked and vindictive. Thou majority of yoruba are religion less. They don't care about any religion, these type of people are wonderful, but you see those Muslims? And they dominate yorubas in everything.
I want anyone to challenge me on these things I raised.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by macof(m): 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
winniz:

All you stated here is a well known fact, I can't believe how Yorubas have been desperately trying to rewrite the history of Nollywood which was single handedly created by Igbos.

And Music Industry was Single Handedly created by Yorubas, we only accommodate Non yorubas. .. on the grounds that they pay us homage by making some of their lyrics out of yoruba language grin cheesy
If Igbos dare go back on this we run y'all out of the industry grin
Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by DONOCHAS(m): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dis guy na mixture, well dat 1 concern him.
Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Some arguments are baffling and well connected to tribalism and hatred. Before the early 90s,there was nothing like nollywood,people just made films and series on celluloid tapes and showcased them in Cinema/theatre houses. The release of Living in Bondage, an Igbo language movie on VHS tapes by two Igbo film makers started what we call the Nigerian movie industry by extention the Nollywood film industry. [b]These producers continued to make Igbo movies which crossed all Linguistic and geographical boundaries till sometime in 1995 or so when they decided to make movies in English language to accomodate other ethnicities. Because of this change, we had movies in English language like Domitila and glamour girls etc. [/b]The change from Igbo to English was fully embraced by actors,actrresses,directors and film producers from diverse Nigerian ethnicities. It was around this period that we had non Igbo producers like Tarila Thompson, Teco Benson and the Amata brothers. Fast forward to 2015, the Original Igbo language movie industry has accomodated every other non Igbo movie maker and actors. The greatest mistake of Igbo people in Nollywood is that they stopped making Igbo movies,crossed over and accomodated other people. That is why some of you have the mind to counter facts. Facts that have been documented and stamped in the annals of history. Sorry, Try again!

You're not bright. Your level of intelligence is the reason why most men doubt the need for gender equality.

Let me tell you why, follow the emboldened texts:

1. A movie industry comprises of the cinema ones, tapes and the discs. In the early period, movies were made and shown in the cenimas, who were those who pioneered these cinematic movies? You guessef right, the Oduduwa people. Or are cinema movies not part of Nollywood?

2. Did you even read what you typed? So a movie on VHS marked the start of Nollywood and the preceeding period should be regarded as what?

2.b. How do you class an igbo language movie as 'Nollywood' but the movies preceeding it of other languages are what?

3. How does an igbo language movie cross linguistic lines? Your movies were made for your ethnic group while that of Yoruba was made for the Yoruba group - simple.

4. The use of English language in movies marked the beginning of 'Nollywood'. The use of English already tears off the toga of 'igbo movie' considering English was used which means input from people of other ethnic groups and a wider audience.

5. Who documented these facts and stamped them and the anals of what history? Your emotion influenced history that appeals to the mind of you lot only and not any sensible persons.

Yoruba folks make English language based movies.

Likewise the Hausa.

As well as the Edo.

I suppose the English movies from these groups do not pass for Nollywood except the English movies from the igbo stock? Every group contributed to the growth of Nollywood and while the Yoruba in Nollywood like Afolayan are trying to take it to thenext level, the igbo are still making substandard movies slapped into vcds not to mention how you pirate every work.

Next time, you either make the Nollywood history inclusive of Yoruba stage plays starting from the 70s (?), down to straight to cinema before citing your living in bondage igbo languagage movie and so on OR you limit Nollywood to English movies comprising of all Nigerians in order for wider fan base/market.

Compare Yorubawood to Igbowood

Not Nollywood a National project to Yorubawood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by tonychristopher: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
macof:

I've never known a more shameless human being. . I used to think Tonychristopher was bad but mehn you are lost to stupidity.. the price of bigotry

To answer simple question you cannot answer..when you have no answers that serve ur bigoted agenda

You cannot stand my intellect and it's a fact. A bigot can never be intelligent. . Take that very seriously, A bigot like you can only spew stupidity
I've addressed all ur errors and corrected them for sensible people reading through the thread

If you think I made any blundering points to this argument of Nollywood kindly correct them, to not do so means you have nothing to say

You want to be noticed ...now I have noticed you

Can u rest in peace ...pls

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by macof(m): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Lmao! Facts and truth has already been stated. Kindly ask international media houses and major nollywood stakeholders about the origin of nollywood. Deep down you know the truth,so stop embarrassing yourselves.
As for the Igbo resemblance thing. Till date, Western Igbo(Anioma) history states that Igbo mercenaries were hired to fight in nearby Yoruba States and later settled there after the war. Probably,those that look like Omotola have Igbo or Niger Delta blood somewhere down the line...ijs.
Let's not even forget that the general and physical/facial description of all Nigerian ethnic groups was documented by colonial historians.

gringrin grin grin grin Mo so, awon oni iro alainitiju.

I knew one senseless igbo fellow will try to claim omotola has igbo ancestry
Oya next is Sheyi shay, Omowunmi Akinifesi
Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by Ihuomadinihu: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Music run by Yoruba? Says who? You mean those Igbos born and bred in Yorubaland picking up one or two yoruba lines? Lost cause...

4 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by Ihuomadinihu: 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
9jacrip:

You're not bright. Your level of intelligence is the reason why most men doubt the need for gender equality.

Let me tell you why, follow the emboldened texts:

1. A movie industry comprises of the cinema ones, tapes and the discs. In the early period, movies were made and shown in the cenimas, who were those who pioneered these cinematic movies? You guessef right, the Oduduwa people. Or are cinema movies not part of Nollywood?

2. Did you even read what you typed? So a movie on VHS marked the start of Nollywood and the preceeding period should be regarded as what?

2.b. How do you class an igbo language movie as 'Nollywood' but the movies preceeding it of other languages are what?

3. How does an igbo language movie cross linguistic lines? Your movies were made for your ethnic group while that of Yoruba was made for the Yoruba group - simple.

4. The use of English language in movies marked the beginning of 'Nollywood'. The use of English already tears off the toga of 'igbo movie' considering English was used which means input from people of other ethnic groups and a wider audience.

5. Who documented these facts and stamped them and the anals of what history? Your emotion influenced history that appeals to the mind of you lot only and not any sensible persons.

Yoruba folks make English language based movies.

Likewise the Hausa.

As well as the Edo.

I suppose the English movies from these groups do not pass for Nollywood except the English movies from the igbo stock? Every group contributed to the growth of Nollywood and while the Yoruba in Nollywood like Afolayan are trying to take it to thenext level, the igbo are still making substandard movies slapped into vcds not to mention how you pirate every work.

Next time, you either make the Nollywood history inclusive of Yoruba stage plays starting from the 70s (?), down to straight to cinema before citing your living in bondage igbo languagage movie and so on OR you limit Nollywood to English movies comprising of all Nigerians in order for wider fan base/market.

Compare Yorubawood to Igbowood

Not Nollywood a National project to Yorubawood.

Ehya,you are the dunce here. Those Pre 1992 movies don't count as nollywood movies. How many people ever heard about the so called oduduwa movies or went to see them in cinemas in the North, South and East? There were equally Igbo movies made before 1992 all of them don't count as nollywood.
Living in Bondage broke the ice all over the Nation and established a real movie industry till date. Go and sit down!
Lmao,i don't care about your issues with gender equality. Men like you are the reason most women give up on men. Imagine a dim witted tribalistic half ass man talking about women. Chai! Umu nwanyi atala ahuhu!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
patrick89:

Lying scumbag! I understand yoruba very well, we had a yoruba family friend, her daughters were fair and pretty, the older one had a mark on her cheek while the younger one does not, because their grandmother died when she was born!
Now they call her omojo Igbo while the older one feels bad about her mark. So shut the f*ck up

If you're too smart, as a yoruba they'll call you Omo ibo, if you have muscle and macho they will call Omo ibo, if your handsome and fair you're Omo ibo, If you have strength they will tell you that your are eating eba ibo. I know yoruba very well. Look I know you like my palms. I don't have problem with them in real life, thou the muslim amongst them especially the extreme ones are very wicked and vindictive. Thou majority of yoruba are religion less. They don't care about any religion, these type of people are wonderful, but you see those Muslims? And they dominate yorubas in everything.
I want anyone to challenge me on these things I raised.

What is with sheetbos and emotions?

You almost made it seem like fair complexion is exclusive to sheetbos, fall back ni99a.

You refer to what a Yoruba man, a primary source said, as a lie but want us to take that of a sheetbo as the truth? Do you folks have brains at all? Do you even think before punching the keyboard?

Having unnecessary muscles especially for the females, having flat or funny shaped head (Da Grin comes to mind), being greedy or tight with money, being excessively hairy even for females are the known reason people are sometimes called omo jo ibo.

Fall back again.
Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by Princess4eva(f): 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
Yujin:

When a girl speaks you definitely will know. You should better prefer to look like a Yoruba. Some Yoruba girls can be very pretty too.

No! I love my Yoruba roots to pieces. What I am saying is even if my identity will be mistaken, I would rather be seen as Hausa rather than Ibo.
Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Ehya,you are the dunce here. Those Pre 1992 movies don't count as nollywood movies. How many people ever heard about the so called oduduwa movies or went to see them in cinemas in the North, South and East? There were equally Igbo movies made before 1992 all of them don't count as nollywood.
Living in Bondage broke the ice all over the Nation and established a real movie industry till date. Go and sit down!

You are not reasonable.

You are indeed living in bondage of emotions, you lack logic.

Living in Bondage broke the ice all over the nation? How many Hausa or Yoruba understand Ibo and care to learn it not to mention wanting to sit down and strain their ears to some loud banter they cannot make any sense of?

The western world knew Oduduwa movies - the Herbert Ogundes were known outside Nigeria despite making Yoruba language based movies so...

Just chill.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by macof(m): 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
tonychristopher:

You want to be noticed ...now I have noticed you

Can u rest in peace ...pls

Sharap. Omo Igbo kii l'enu l'ode

A forest dweller has no say in the city
Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by FOREXMART(m): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
bish nyihguh, if it was because of igbo producers he claims he needed to get through why didn't he bring it back when he established himself? slime fool, crab liar.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by macof(m): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Music run by Yoruba? Says who? You mean those Igbos born and bred in Yorubaland picking up one or two yoruba lines? Lost cause...

Yes you read right. MUSIC IS THE PERSONAL BACKYARD PROPERTY OF THE YORUBA IN NIGERIA

Igbos are not the only ones that know how to claim stuff you know
Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by patrick89(m): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
9jacrip:

What is with sheetbos and emotions?

You almost made it seem like fair complexion is exclusive to sheetbos, fall back ni99a.

You refer to what a Yoruba man, a primary source said, as a lie but want us to take that of a sheetbo as the truth? Do you folks have brains at all? Do you even think before punching the keyboard?

Having unnecessary muscles especially for the females, having flat or funny shaped head (Da Grin comes to mind), being greedy or tight with money, being excessively hairy even for females are the known reason people are sometimes called omo jo ibo.

Fall back again.

You are not coordinated, you're hopping like iya bisi, too many words with little content dispute what I'm saying! Liars...

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by Ihuomadinihu: 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
9jacrip:

You are not reasonable.

You are indeed living in bondage of emotions, you lack logic.

Living in Bondage broke the ice all over the nation? How many Hausa or Yoruba understand Ibo and care to learn it not to mention wanting to sit down and strain their ears to some loud banter they cannot make any sense of?

The western world knew Oduduwa movies - the Herbert Ogundes were known outside Nigeria despite making Yoruba language based movies so...

Just chill.
Shut the hell up! There is something called SUBTITLE. When it originally came out, non Igbos were complaning that it was not subtitled. The producers had to go back and subtitle it for ingrates like you. Immediately after Living In Bondage came other IGBO movies like Nneka The Pretty Serpent, Rattle Snake, Deadly Passion, Taboo etc which were all subtitled and were huge hits all over Nigeria. Just because they wanted to accomodate dunces like you they crossed over to full English Language and we began to hear about RMD, Segun Arinze, Regina Askia, Sam Dede. Remember these actors were all playing or answering Emeka or Amaka in these movies. This same industry that was founded on the altar of igbo movies has grown in leaps and bounds. You can't steal this achievement. Next!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
patrick89:

You are not coordinated, you're hopping like iya bisi, too many words with little content dispute what I'm saying! Liars...

You must be much more Yoruba than me.

People get called Omo Iya Hausa as well, it is all to denote what appears to be negative non yoruba traits in a person.

Adios.
Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by Ihuomadinihu: 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
macof:

Yes you read right. MUSIC IS THE PERSONAL BACKYARD PROPERTY OF THE YORUBA IN NIGERIA

Igbos are not the only ones that know how to claim stuff you know
Unto what kwanu? Ngwa, give details.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood by tonychristopher: 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
macof:

Sharap. Omo Igbo kii l'enu l'ode

A forest dweller has no say in the city

But do you even think that I have your time ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. / Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.