Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders (1860 Views)

Amaechi's Unholy Secret Meetings With Mu'azu, Fayose And Rivers PDP Vindicated! / Agabi Begs Umar Over Oluyede’s Behavior / See What Asari Dokubo Said About Some Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by nicerichard05: 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kindly Read and forget abt my grammatical errors

For the past few months now, i have been observing comments from Nairaland and if these comments are not been checked it might result to something worse in no distant time..

80% of users here are youths and as such i expected more brilliant and more civil argument and comments when it comes to thing that affects us, our state of origin, our tribe and even our family. it is painful when i come here to read comments and i see words like "FLATTHEAD" YORU-BASTARD "Biafra or EASTERN IDIOTS" "ABOKII" and all sort of names, and to imagine the number of likes these comments attract. i wish to condemn the act of tribalism and i also wish to say if this act is not been checked properly by the owner if this site, then the beauty of coming here to read news, article and stories would be defeated.

I also wanna say that the so called "National association of name checker" are not left out in this unholy act.. As youths we should have vision and we should be more concern about each others welfare and how best we are going to succeed in life. We dont have social or financial security in this country, that should be part of what we should think about, how to let this politicians know how we feel, how pained we are, how worthless we are in their sight.

As an unmarried youth i work and i also earn above N100k monthly buh yet i still do not see how my future is been secured going by the current situation of the country, i wake up every morning to with so many thoughts, thinking how i would provide good education, good health care and provide basic amenities for myself and my family if for instance my source of finance is truncated cos we are basically our own govt in this country.

I wish to use this opportunity to appeal to all NL youth, stop the hate, let us embrace peace and let us form a formidable team that would fight a just course regardless of our different ethnic background.

To the owner of this wonderful and informative site, please find a way to checkmate the activities of these names calling on NL.

these are few photos of some Nlanders who engage in the act of name calling and tribalism..

NB: I know that this trend would not attract more comments cos it doesn't have the name of any celebrity in it, buh i know i have passed a msg.

Please try and watch the video by LAGBAJA TITLED #200MILLION MUMU ON YOUTUBE>

Re: Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by nicerichard05: 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
more

Re: Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by HungerBAD: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
You cannot force a Kid to be an Adult.

Nairaland, is about 70% undergraduates and they are acting their ages. Sometimes, those usually leaving those comments, after 2 or 3 days later you will see their write ups about where they are posted to or about to get posted to for NYSC.

Some talk about going to Classes.

Eventually, everybody grows up. Their utterances will change with wisdom, and that is why always take anything you read here with a pinch of salt. Reason? we are mostly dealing with kids here, and you know kids?in their brains they are always right.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by benedictnsi(m): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
So @op why is your concern about the context or Topic of discussion hovering mostly within the periphery or what is said against the YOURUBAS...... does that mean that calling some people Biafra or EASTERN IDIOTS doesn't make any sense too

Nairaland has many rules of which if you don't abide by it, you will be blocked yet...... All these rules are broken everyday and nothing done to the defaulters.

Anyway, it is a kind of social network platform and you can hardly influence people with your own view easily.

But I must say it is a nice thread and I'm supporting the MOTION or #saying_no_to_racism_&_tribalism.
Re: Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by Dammyrosky(m): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
The gospel truth, May God help them.

1 Like

Re: Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by Firefire(m): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
HungerBAD:

And to those who can abuse hell out of you. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by Laitesmart(m): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
Serious eyesore... Lets hope Seun finds a way around this... By the way... I am sure the tribalists will find another medium like examination malpractice even if he does...
Re: Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by mightyokwy(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by jaymejate: 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
If i start listing names of those guilty of these... Half of NL users would be banned...

Buh seriously the Igbos started this trash. Them think they sabi tok...

Re: Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by HungerBAD: 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
Firefire:

And to those who can abuse hell out of you. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Yeah like you.

1 Like

Re: Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by Firefire(m): 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
HungerBAD:

Yeah like you.

I fear you and your friends like say tomorrow no dey. embarassed

Walahi, elenu bi eku. shocked cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by HungerBAD: 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
Firefire:

Lol

Lai Mohammed University taught us.

2 Likes

Re: Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by Phame: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
I blame the owner nairaland for watching the whole thing unfold and did very little to control or nip it in the bud.
Re: Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by Firefire(m): 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
HungerBAD:

Lol

Lai Mohammed University taught us.

E sa ma fi le awon Omo yin lowo oooo.

1 Like

Re: Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by marshalcarter: 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lwkmd.....buh seriously...NL is a place of fun....whenever I'm angry or sad...1ce I ball in here....m always happy smiley wink
Re: Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by Phame: 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
Firefire:

grin grin
Re: Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by ORACLE1975(m): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by hinwazaka: 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
OP, you think you are smart. The only examples you gave were the posts of people insulting YOROBOTS, but you showed no instance of people calling names, like Southeast and Flat heads. You better SHUTUP your cowardly mouth and face other issues, than stupid1y thinking you can fool people with this crap. Blind coward Yorubat

2 Likes

Re: Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by Firefire(m): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
Phame:
grin grin

Phame, if those my guys take on you, you need special anointing to withstands their forces.

Btw:

Onokelemeji or Olokelemeji ? cheesy
Re: Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by Phame: 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Firefire:

Phame, if those my guys take on you, you need special anointing to withstands their forces.

Btw:

Onokelemeji or Olokelemeji ? cheesy
grin grin they are my guys though.

It's the former. Literally means , being equal to 2 men.

Same in yoruba?
Re: Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by Phame: 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
hinwazaka:
OP, you think you are smart. The only examples you gave were the posts of people insulting YOROBOTS, but you showed no instance of people calling names, like Southeast and Flat heads. You better SHUTUP your cowardly mouth and face other issues, than stupid1y thinking you can fool people with this crap. Coward.
grin grin grin

Can't stop laughing. Do u really have a flat head?
Re: Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by Firefire(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
Phame:
grin grin they are my guys though.

It's the former. Literally means , being equal to 2 men.

Same in yoruba?

No.
Re: Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by hinwazaka: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
jaymejate:
If i start listing names of those guilty of these... Half of NL users would be banned...

Buh seriously the Igbos started this trash. Them think they sabi tok...
Shutup

1 Like

Re: Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by eleko1: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
lipsrsealed embarassed cool MaJority of those who abuse each oda do so for the fun of it.Jona abuse too(Abi calling SW a Jungle isn't abusive? IGBO pipu are the main Culprits. undecided
Re: Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by Firefire(m): 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by omoelesa(m): 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ok,next
Re: Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
Op is a conehead scratched face yoloba coward and a certified bigot.

You can take that to the bank

1 Like

Re: Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by Phame: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
Firefire:

No.

what does olokelemeji mean?
Re: Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by Firefire(m): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
Phame:
what does olokelemeji mean?

Olokelemeji means, someone with two 'muscle' of food.

HungerBAD, can you support me ? grin
Re: Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by PassingShot(m): 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
HungerBAD:
You cannot force a Kid to be an Adult.

Nairaland, is about 70% undergraduates and they are acting their ages. Sometimes, those usually leaving those comments, after 2 or 3 days later you will see their write ups about where they are posted to or about to get posted to for NYSC.

Some talk about going to Classes.

Eventually, everybody grows up. Their utterances will change with wisdom, and that is why always take anything you read here with a pinch of salt. Reason? we are mostly dealing with kids here, and you know kids?in their brains they are always right.

1 Like

Re: Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by HungerBAD: 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
Firefire:

Olokelemeji means, someone with two 'muscle' of food.

HungerBAD, can you support me ? grin

Of course i will support you, just that i am battling with one kind "CONCOCTION" breakfast.

Nearly late for work.

No Vex.

Blooders for life.

1 Like

Re: Photo:Unholy Behavior Of Some Nairalanders by nicerichard05: 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
benedictnsi:
So @op why is your concern about the context or Topic of discussion hovering mostly within the periphery or what is said against the YOURUBAS...... does that mean that calling some people Biafra or EASTERN IDIOTS doesn't make any sense too

Nairaland has many rules of which if you don't abide by it, you will be blocked yet...... All these rules are broken everyday and nothing done to the defaulters.

Anyway, it is a kind of social network platform and you can hardly influence people with your own view easily.

But I must say it is a nice thread and I'm supporting the MOTION or #saying_no_to_racism_&_tribalism.

bro, if you read very well den u would see wen i wrote FLATTHEAD cos that is d expression mostly used on Igbo. i am not a yoruba person and i can never come here to condemn other tribe..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revelation!! Mustapha Audu May Be Innocent, See Prove. / A Lasting Solution To The Fulani Herdmen Vs Farmers Crisis Affecting The North / Kano Beheading: Okorocha Says Incident Is A Sacrifice For Nigeria’s Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.