Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? (10036 Views)

Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? / Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? / Why Do The Igbos Hate Buhari? - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by ArodeTsolaye: 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
The problem nigerians had was insisting on staying with people they murdered in millions, thinking it will be forgotten, then the information age happened and boom! they are running helter skelter banning this radio and that flag. Biafra will outlive Buhari whether he likes it or not!

Everytime we keep getting different ideas on how fast to burn down the zoo and it is working really good.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by bloodkiller: 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Just imagine that daftus!
Don't mind the bastard eurobomber

i caught him looking for favor from gbawe

am still thinking how much stipend can make me betray my own people

just thinking

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
So, the other tribes who hate him,hate him for a reason?
Joblessness!
It was when I became active on Facebook that I got to know that it is not a tribe thing as you and your likes have made it look. I saw Igbos who are hard core Buhari/APC fans and Yorubas and Hausas who are die hard GEJ/PDP fans. The ones with fake id,we know.
People like you come on a faceless forum like this to stigmatize the Igbos.
Amadioha is on your case. Nonsense!

EUROBOMBER:
I have been asking myself why the blind hatred for President Buhari by a majority of Igbos.

Let us analyse Buhari’s heart towards the Igbos starting from 2003 when he first contested to become a civilian president. Buhari’s first choice was an Igbo man in the person of the late Dr. Chuba Okadigbo. Buhari lost that election to the then incumbent president Olusegun Obasanjo.

Buhari had another chance to contest for the presidency and still reached out to the Igbos by selecting another of our son in the person of late Chief Edwin Ume-Ezeoke. He lost again to the late president Yar ‘Ardua.

Let me add here that despite the fact that Buhari saw the Igbos as his first choice, we never gave him the block votes he deserved on these two occasions when he selected our sons.

He later on selected Pastor Tunde Bakare a Yoruba and lost yet again in 2011. He waited until 2015 when he selected Prof Yemi Osibanjo and won the elections this time because no matter how hard we tried to defend Jonathan, his performance was abysmal and a second tenure under the weak Jonathan would have seen Nigeria completely go to the dogs because he was never in control of power.

My question to my Igbo brothers is why this blind and unnecessary hatred for Buhari? What wrong has Buhari done to us if I may ask? This man wanted to be president and saw it fit to come to us first time, second time and we still hate him so much? Where will this crass hatred take us to if not to destruction?

Buhari/Late Chuba Okadigbo (Igbo man selected)

Buhari/Late Chief Ume-Ezeoke (Another Igbo man selected by Buhari)

Buhari/Pastor Tunde Bakare (Yoruba selected)

Buhari/Prof Yemi Osinbajo (Another Yoruba)

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

So awolowo loved Igbo that was why he choose an Igbo VP against shagari? Use your brain for once, just once oh.

Please don't turn my argument on its head. I never said that Buhari loves Igbos, I said that he picked us as first choice which is a fact.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
peppyluv02:
So, the other tribes who hate him,hate him for a reason?
Joblessness!
It was when I became active on Facebook that I got to know that it is not a tribe thing as you and your likes have made it look. I saw Igbos who are hard core Buhari/APC fans and Yorubas and Hausas who are die hard GEJ/PDP fans. The ones with fake id,we know.
People like you come on a faceless forum like this to stigmatize the Igbos.
Amadioha is on your case. Nonsense!

Other tribes also hate Buhari, I have heard, so why is that of the Igbo so pronounced?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
bloodkiller:

Don't mind the bastard eurobomber

i caught him looking for favor from gbawe

am still thinking how much stipend can make me betray my own people

just thinking

Look, I am not asking for anything from Gbawe and I don't even know him in person.

I have always had respect for him even when I was actively involved in tribal battles against the Yoruba here.

You are free to think whatever you wish, that is your plate of beans. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by patrick89(m): 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I condemn the killing of innocent corp members but not only Igbo corp members were killed, the Yorubas took a fair share of the casualties so why are we carrying the hatred on our head?

Why do we weep for Jonathan even more than his people?
look at you! So because yorubas were killed igbos should be killed too? We are not cowards! We also value an igbo life. We love human being alot that is why we called it MMADU beauty of life.

You got no gist! Buhari is not a democrat! He is a religious bigot, he is an illiterate. We do not have anything against northerners, we voted yaradua overwhelmingly.. so get your facts right, you book smart but empty skuull.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by mightyhaze: 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
Point of correction dude! Igbos hate no one. Dis thread is a v senseless one

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by obailala(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
ELTON123:
I HATE HIM BECAUSE HIS A ABOKI
Why did you not show this kind of rabid hatred to Yaradua?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by socialmediaman: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
bloodkiller:

suit your self i don't care if you're sycophants or not after all everything here ends here the funny part is that nairaland doesn't even represent 1% of igbos out there.

if care to know this thing has grown more than i expected it and I can bet my last card that 90% igbos are in full support of it so there's nothing you nor I can do about it definitely not nairaland rants even twitter pulls more weight than here so it's too late.

listen to me am not supporting Biafra because of nnamdi Kanu but because of the following

A. how can i stay in the same country with people that regards you as nothing call you inconsequential, 5%,etc and treating you like immigrants in the same "one Nigeria"

B. how can i stay in the same country with people that hates you soo much and won't think twice to Lynch and slaughter you at any given opportunity because to them you're just a worthless being.

C. How can I stay in the same country with the people that thinks that they are born to be your ruler and you have no business in talking anything about the same country you are into unity on common wealth but divided in real time.
people that sees you as unqualified for any government position even when it's obvious you're more qualified, experienced and more educated than them all in the name of tribalism in the same "one Nigeria
"

listen eurobomber if all these are true yet you see nothing in the actualization of freedom then you're noting but a sycophant looking for a crumb.

These are three important questions you raised, however, I fail to see how Buhari is the problem here. I believe that if Nigerians demand for a national conference to discuss the important issues bothering our sovereignty, Buhari will offer it, he is a democrat and he believes in the progress of Nigeria, but will those leaders we elect to represent us be patriotic enough? If you cannot elect good leaders, tell me, how can you actualize freedom? Did anyone oppress you into reelecting Rochas for IMO, or Theodore Orji of Abia? These people failed yet young and old people like you and me reelected them. Look for the enemy within, brother. We must demand justice rather than call for chaos. I'm old and educated enough to know when I'm being used to achieve the selfish interest of some people, I hope same for you.

We must address the issues raised in A, B and C as a country, and demand that equal rights be given to every Nigerian in every state. State of origin should be abolished and the life of every Nigerian should be protected by laws and enforcement. I see no reason to ask for my own country if I can feel safe anywhere in Nigeria. Mind you, differences still exist in the U.S. even after hundreds of years, but racism has been abolished, not just by laws but also by education and integration policies. It can happen in Nigeria also, but we the citizens must face it and deal with it rather than run away from it. There is no need for a breakup, the disadvantages outweigh the gains, let's dedicate our energy into rebuilding Nigeria. Then if the leaders refuse to listen to us, then you have every justification to ask to separate. But have you tried? How many civil action against discrimination and injustice have you started? How many bills and laws have you sponsored?

Cc: eurobomber

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by princemillla(m): 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
Unsad:
Prolly the same way northerners hated gej for nothing
Re you sure, cuz northernes left their own Ribadu to vote for Jonathan ? The hatred for him was very visible
Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
patrick89:
[s] look at you! So because yorubas were killed igbos should be killed too? We are not cowards! We also value an igbo life. We love human being alot that is why we called it MMADU beauty of life.

You got no gist! Buhari is not a democrat! He is a religious bigot, he is an illiterate. We do not have anything against northerners, we voted yaradua overwhelmingly.. so get your facts right, you book smart but empty skuull[/s].

Keep beating your rusty chest about not being cowards while the so called cowards are moving on. I don't even want to start with you because if I do, you will not like yourself.

Everything is not about braggadocio and chest beating. There is a time to be humble, to stoop low and conquer. all this empty and ridiculous pride we Igbos display will take us nowhere.

Mark my words. Even God gives grace to the humble not the braggadocious.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
You are obviously looking for recognition
EUROBOMBER:

Other tribes also hate Buhari, I have heard, so why is that of the Igbo so pronounced?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by patrick89(m): 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

When we love, we love for real! We don't pretend and we can't adopt that today.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by adekolaelect(m): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
When Muhamed [sws] & Jesus alives not all ppls followed them until last minutes
Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by disumusa: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
ELTON123:
you hate him b/c he delt with ibos during Biafra riot.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by Ameenameen: 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nah their regular trade mark according to fela, those people from South East never like good things, that is why you see eze cockroach eze rat eze goat eveywhere you go.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
Op no get sense...
Nobody is even buying his idea...
Useless post counted...
You wan try Igbo's? We are waiting for you...
Bring in another useless question... Stupid thing...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by disumusa: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
mightyhaze:
Point of correction dude! Igbos hate no one. Dis thread is a v senseless one
what are you saying, ibos hate almost 99percent of other tribe that are non ibo.
Simply they think how to dominate other,thereby looking down unto other tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by Fash20: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
ELTON123:
clap for your self. I reserve my insult
Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by coolitempa(f): 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
This is a pertinent question....just hating someone for the sake of hating.... ...this is what confuses most people........I am yet to meet anyone who understands this hate.....initially I used to think there was a reason unknown to me but the more I have looked.....the less I have seen..... ......pure stupidity...

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by bloodkiller: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
socialmediaman:

These are three important questions you raised, however, I fail to see how Buhari is the problem here. I believe that if Nigerians demand for a confederation, Buhari will offer it, he is a democrat and he believes in the progress of Nigeria. Some people just don't see it that way though, but we must demand justice rather than call for chaos.

We must address the issues raised in A, B and C as a country, and demand that equal rights be given to every Nigerian in every state. State of origin should be abolished and the life of every Nigerian should be protected by laws and enforcement. I see no reason to ask for my own country if I can feel safe anywhere in Nigeria. Mind you, differences still exist in the U.S. even after hundreds of years, but racism has been abolished, not just by laws but also by education and integration policies. It can happen in Nigeria also, but we the citizens must face it and deal with it rather than run away from it. There is no need for a breakup, the disadvantages outweigh the gains, let's dedicate our energy into rebuilding Nigeria. Then if the leaders refuse to listen to us, then you have every justification to ask to separate. But have you tried? How many civil action against discrimination and injustice have you started? How many bills and laws have you sponsored?

Cc: eurobomber

eeeehmm socialmediaman remind me of who abolished and trashed confab reports

my friend dont be a hypocrite stop fooling yourself .

the earlier you realize that such will never happen in Nigeria at least not when we have born to rule north and coward betrayal west the only solution here is to your tent oh isreal

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by Menace2Society(m): 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
Igbos cheesy hateful set of people

Not all though
Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by bloodkiller: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Op no get sense...
Nobody is even buying his idea...
Useless post counted...
You wan try Igbo's? We are waiting for you...
Bring in another useless question... Stupid thing...

one origin for you bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by socialmediaman: 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
bloodkiller:

eeeehmm socialmediaman remind me of who abolished and trashed confab reports

my friend dont be a hypocrite stop fooling yourself .

the earlier you realize that such will never happen in Nigeria at least not when we have born to rule north and coward betrayal west the only solution here is to your tent oh isreal

Are you just playing games or what? What prevented GEJ from implementing that report if he really wanted it to happen? He didn't have to wait till he was pushed out so as to pass the ball. However, confab did not address A, B and C issues you raised, or did it?
Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by tyor: 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
The race that is mentioned by the Poster has a lot more D-U-M-B People than smart. Please think through your own thoughts before posting C-R-A-P here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by mightyhaze: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
disumusa:
what are you saying, ibos hate almost 99percent of other tribe that are non ibo.
Simply they think how to dominate other,thereby looking down unto other tribe.
yea right! Fulani loves 99percent of oda tribes dats y dey destroy dia farmlands,rape dia women, abduct dia elders and leaders for ransom,kill able bodied youths dat challenge dem,grab lands from ppl thru unspeakable mayhems,kill ppl in dia place of worship,form d bulk of terrorists n suicide bombers,...I cud go on wit d litany of love showz 4m fulani/hausa but dat wud be too depressin. Define hate again 4 me almajiri!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by francoray(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
As PDP senator's kept quiet when Chibuike
Amaechi was in their midst.... So shall your
enemies keep quiet when it's your turn to
shine.....
Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by bloodkiller: 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
socialmediaman:

Are you just playing games or what? What prevented GEJ from implementing that report if he really wanted it to happen? He didn't have to wait till he was pushed out so as to pass the ball. However, confab did not address A, B and C issues you raised, or did it?

please remind me when this confab took place and remind me when gej was out also remind me when buhari trashed the report

tell me socialmediaman in these point i noted earlier wont resource control and full regional practice solve at least 90% of it.

listen its obvious that you're trying to defend your master which is not bad but next time do it with someone without facts.

now you are tactically shifting the blame to gej showing the bloody hypocrite in you.

now tell me if gej dont want the confab to be implemented will he bother buhari with the report?

no matter how you try to twist it the truth is always there .

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by codedslayer: 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
bloodkiller:

please remind me when this confab took place and remind me when gej was out also remind me when buhari trashed the report

tell me socialmediaman in these point i noted earlier will resource control and full regional practice wont solve at least 90% of it.

listen its obvious that you're trying to defend your master which is not bad but next time do it with someone without facts.

now you tactically shift the blame to gej showing the bloody hypocrite in you.

now tell me if gej dont want the confab to be implemented will he bother buhari with the report?

no matter how you try to twist it the truth is always there .

English Language. Lmaoooooooo
Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by bloodkiller: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
codedslayer:

English Language. Lmaoooooooo

stick to topic or i will report you mr man
Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by codedslayer: 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
bloodkiller:

stick to topic or i will report you mr man

Report me for what? Lol. I like your grammar. Lmaooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

90 Million Nigerians Lack Electricity Supply - Fashola Says / SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe / EndSARS: Lagos Panel Awards Another ₦91 Million To Police Brutality Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.