Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? (10989 Views)

Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) / The Hypocrisy Of Most Igbos / You Dislike Me For Parochial Sentiments, Jonathan Replies Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by ShoProperties(m): 11:53am On Jan 02, 2017
I have thought, long and hard on this issue, but, I can't find any logical reason for their dislike, which borders on hate.
I have looked high and low, there just isn't anything, or even a series of things, that I can point out and say, “that's why”.

Get Your hot properties Along The free trade zone in Ibeju Lekki ..check profile for more details
Re: Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by Toosure70: 11:56am On Jan 02, 2017
because he sacked their hero .

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by Emekamex(m): 11:57am On Jan 02, 2017
Under Buhari:
1. SE has the lowest government positions.
2. SE has the lowest capital projects.
3. SE has the lowest road projects even when it has the worst roads in the federation.
4. Igbos are killed while protesting peacefully while Fulanis are compensated with money for killing people.
5. SE was called 5% and it was made clear there will be punished for not supporting APC even when there is freedom of choice.
Should I continue...

You should ask Buhari why he hates the SE.

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by wtfCode: 11:58am On Jan 02, 2017
Anything from the north n even west, we hate it with passion.
Buharis case is way worse, just make a deep research.
I don't have time to explain them.
Check out the killings of the igbos back then.
Check out the betrayal from afonjas.
Nigga check

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by dudebuck: 11:59am On Jan 02, 2017
you hate me and I hate you back.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by chriskosherbal(m): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
I really don't think is time to decide who to hate or who to like ...... We are all affected as a nation , given the ongoing economic recession, what we need is to farthom out a way of escape from this unfavourable economic climate .

https://www.nairaland.com/3476612/having-manhood-challenges-come-see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by MadamExcellency: 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
The reverse is the case.

Why does Buhari hate Ndigbo dispassionately?

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by mKc9ET(m): 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
He is the one hating, we are hating back bcoz he is a tairant

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by Sealeddeal(m): 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
MadamExcellency:
The reverse is the case.

Why does Buhari hate Ndigbo dispassionately?
Thank you for that.
When you look at OP's submission, you for will be convinced that Zombie is real.

28 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by TeleboiZ005(m): 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
Why did the hausas and yorubas passionately disliked GEJ too when he was in office

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by Afam4eva(m): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
ShoProperties:
I have thought, long and hard on this issue, but, I can't find any logical reason for their dislike, which borders on hate.
I have looked high and low, there just isn't anything, or even a series of things, that I can point out and say, “that's why”.
While others were thinking long and hard on how to escape recession, you're wasting your time researching on why you think Igbos Buhari.

Since, you've proven to be jobless, let me give you another assignment.

Answer 3 question from the 5 questions listed below. All question carry 20 marks each.

1. What is your new year resolution?

2. What does New year resolution mean to you?

3. How resolute are you for the new year

4. Define Resolution

5. Explain why New year resolutions never work.

You're to answer all these questions within one week and get back to me.

23 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
Afonja OP...let me tell you all about Afonjas. An Afonja will stab you with a knife in your body and then turn around and ask you...Why are you in pain and bleeding? And you look at him and wonder...WTF? That describes the OP. As if he doesn't know that Buhari murdered Igbos during the war...yes Igbos are still in pain from that and hate him with passion.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by basilo102: 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
To show him that he does not have the monopoly of hate

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by Kondomatic(m): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
Any reason to like him?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
Why should they love him?
Is it by force to love?
What has buhari done to prove his love for them?

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by Stingman: 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
ShoProperties:

Ogbeni...see on of the reasons....

“But when the crunch came, his allegiance to Nigeria disappeared. In the election of the (Organization of African Unity) OAU Secretary-General in 1985, Buhari voted against Nigeria and for Niger instead. He secured the election of Ide Oumarou, a Fulani man from Niger; as opposed to an Igbo man (Peter Onu, Acting Secretary-General OAU 1983 – 1985) from Nigeria. By so doing, Buhari became the first and only Head of State in the history of modern international relations to vote against his country in favour of his tribe.”

----- Femi Aribisala Vanguard News Tuesday February 3, 2015.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by wristbangle: 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
mKc9ET:
He is the one hating, we are hating back bcoz he is a tairant tyrant

cool
Re: Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by Atiku2019: 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
Observing. ...........

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by Caseless: 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
People of hate!
Re: Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by Sctests: 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
Op should elect me to kill his yoruba brothers as president. I'm sure as a yoruba hell love me much more after that.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
OP the question is
why does Buhari hate Igbos passionately?

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by jmoore(m): 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
5% statement signifies what?

undecided

Op, please better repent.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by ShoProperties(m): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
dudebuck:
you hate me and I hate you back.
grin
Re: Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by MalcoImX: 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
There's nothing one can do about that. Some people are naturally born to complain. Can you point to me a single day that will see them not complaining. If you know the psychology behind their actions, you'll not worry yourself about what they're good at. They just don't wail, they are Wailing Wailers.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by Xer0: 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
I keep asking myself these questionwhys and i hope to get an answer here.

Why is it that only the youth mostly online that crave for Biafra?

why is it that their political leaders are not in support?

why is it that their traditional leaders are quite?

Why is it that their religious leaders are not in support

Why is it that their business moguls are not supporting this Biafra issue?

Is a simple question i hope to find answers for, but i am sure i will be ridiculed and cursed for asking, instead of being answered

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by Stingman: 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
MalcoImX:
There's nothing one can do about that. Some people are naturally born to complain. Can you point to me a single day that will see them not complaining. If you know the psychology behind their actions, you'll not worry yourself about what they're good at. They just don't wail, they are Wailing Wailers.

What about the below...You hypocrites are jumping over it like Boko haram IEDs tongue tongue tongue

But when the crunch came, his allegiance to Nigeria disappeared. In the election of the (Organization of African Unity) OAU Secretary-General in 1985, Buhari voted against Nigeria and for Niger instead. He secured the election of Ide Oumarou, a Fulani man from Niger; as opposed to an Igbo man (Peter Onu, Acting Secretary-General OAU 1983 – 1985) from Nigeria. By so doing, Buhari became the first and only Head of State in the history of modern international relations to vote against his country in favour of his tribe.”

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by DMerciful(m): 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
Buhari is hated by Igbos cos he has been sympathetic to Islamic fundamentalist including bokoharam!

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by MalcoImX: 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
Stingman:

What about the below...You hypocrites are jumping over it like Boko haram IEDs tongue tongue tongue

But when the crunch came, his allegiance to Nigeria disappeared. In the election of the (Organization of African Unity) OAU Secretary-General in 1985, Buhari voted against Nigeria and for Niger instead. He secured the election of Ide Oumarou, a Fulani man from Niger; as opposed to an Igbo man (Peter Onu, Acting Secretary-General OAU 1983 – 1985) from Nigeria. By so doing, Buhari became the first and only Head of State in the history of modern international relations to vote against his country in favour of his tribe.”
I wouldn't quote Femi Aribisala in any research paper. The dude has no credibility. I wouldn't trust an inch of Nigeria's territory to him; he'll sell it to foreigners.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by Presidiotbuhari: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
MalcoImX:
I wouldn't quote Femi Aribisala in any research paper. The dude has no credibility. I wouldn't trust an inch of Nigeria's territory to him; he'll sell it to foreigners.
^^^
Then shut ur trap afonja

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by Stingman: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
MalcoImX:

...but it is fact...Forget about Femi. Buhari will repeat such even today. He can never leave out his Fulani people from other countries to an Igbo man...Not a chance...

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by talktimi(m): 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
Did you take any emperical survey before coming to your conclusion ? Stop jumping to conclusions or stereotypes about a people especially when you barely know them
Re: Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? by warrah(m): 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
Stingman:

Ogbeni...see on of the reasons....

“But when the crunch came, his allegiance to Nigeria disappeared. In the election of the (Organization of African Unity) OAU Secretary-General in 1985, Buhari voted against Nigeria and for Niger instead. He secured the election of Ide Oumarou, a Fulani man from Niger; as opposed to an Igbo man (Peter Onu, Acting Secretary-General OAU 1983 – 1985) from Nigeria. By so doing, Buhari became the first and only Head of State in the history of modern international relations to vote against his country in favour of his tribe.”

----- Femi Aribisala Vanguard News Tuesday February 3, 2015.

This is the height of it. Sometimes I wonder why he has such mindset when it comes to the SE.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Felicitation As Hon Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Marks Birthday Visiting Motherless Homes / President/CEO Of Siemens Energy, Dr. Christian Bruch Visits President Buhari / Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.