Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

How Can I Export My Agro Product Abroad - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Can I Export My Agro Product Abroad (1222 Views)

My Agro Journey - A Personal Dairy & Possible Motivator For Procrastinators. / Secret Of How I Easily Sell All My Agro Produce Without Stress / I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Export My Agro Product Abroad by anigbogukelvin(m): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hello...Reader,
We are 'Kelani Ark Potter Hamlet', regular exporter of Agro-allied products from Nigeria to other parts of the world like UK, India, China, US, Dubai amongst others. We export Cocoa bean, coffee bean, Moringa seed, sesame seeds, Cashew nuts, cocoa butter, black pepper, ogbono, Egusi, dry ginger split etc.

However, we also render assistance services to large and meagre merchants who have potential buyers abroad but lack the Licence and technical know-how and other resources to do export. If that's your situation, you have gotten the right company.
Our services are affordable and our quality is assured.
For further inquiries and clarification reach us on +2347038358859 or email us on contactkelani@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/kelaniexport

Regards
Anigbogu K. E

1 Like

Re: How Can I Export My Agro Product Abroad by amerengues(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hello Op, that's good to hear. I have a contract on your export product but obviously, av no license. I am determined to work on small scale and skyrocket my biz. I will like a detailed info to be sent to my email. Better still, I will mail you.
Just want to know how it works.
Be expecting me.
Re: How Can I Export My Agro Product Abroad by anigbogukelvin(m): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
amerengues:
Hello Op, that's good to hear. I have a contract on your export product but obviously, av no license. I am determined to work on small scale and skyrocket my biz. I will like a detailed info to be sent to my email. Better still, I will mail you.
Be expecting me.

Thank you for showing interest. We will be please to assist you. All you emails have been replied.
Re: How Can I Export My Agro Product Abroad by anigbogukelvin(m): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
amerengues:
Be expecting me.

Thank you for showing interest. We will be please to assist you. All your emails have been replied.
Re: How Can I Export My Agro Product Abroad by billbonesmd(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
I'm very interested in exporting(palm oil, charcoal,ginger) but I got no license. Can I get some tutoring on the procedure? Pls, and possibly partnership. Bigbillbones@gmail.com.. Cheers mate

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know Companies That Buy PKO And Red Oil? / July-august Farmland Discount Offer / Starting A Sugarcane Farming Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.