Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Secret Of How I Easily Sell All My Agro Produce Without Stress - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Secret Of How I Easily Sell All My Agro Produce Without Stress (837 Views)

How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years / My Life Threatening Risky Behind The Scenes Experience In My Agro Business / My Agro Journey - A Personal Dairy & Possible Motivator For Procrastinators. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of How I Easily Sell All My Agro Produce Without Stress by jwax: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Good day felaz!

I am Stan by name, an agropreneur mainly into fish and poultry.

I must confess, one challenge with this business is how to locate buyers. That has been my headache for long until I discovered an agric market place dedicated to helping farmers connect with buyers.

All I do is take photos of my produce, enter price I want to sell, enter my email address and phone number then submit. This team of experts take it upon themselves to market and push my produce far to so many potential buyers without asking for a dime. Sometimes am surprise when I visit several platforms and see my products and phone numbers there calling for buyers on my behalf.

Most times I receive calls from team members themselves asking if have succeeded in getting buyers.

I so much appreciate them for their efforts and this is just my way of repaying them back, by preaching it to my fellow agropreneurs to know about them.

Using the platform is totally free and they don't Ask for any hidden charges.

This is the URL www.Agromarket.ng

For buyers, if you can't find what you want, you can also request for the product and they will link you up with sellers.

Just snap and advertise your products for free.

Www.agromarket.ng

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Pen needed to Rent In Ibadan / Call For Business Website Design / Cashew Nut Shelling Processing Line For Sale(100,200,500,1000kg Per Hour)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.