Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

UNIMED Post Utme Result - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIMED Post Utme Result (86100 Views)

UNIMED Post-utme Form, Cut-off Mark And Registration Details – 2018/19 / UNIMED Applicants' Thread 2015/2016 Admissions / Unimed Post Utme Out. Ondo State School Of Medical Sciences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
My pple: dis patience is getting too much o. If by next week friday our result is not available, i suggest we write a petition to d ondo state gov. And if no serious action is taken thereafta, i suggest we sue both unimed and ondo state gov. Wit wot God helped me to write down in d screen test i'm absolutely confident of being admitted. And any rubbish policy formulated to deprive me of my benefits will not be welcomed. I will tarnish their image with d last d drop of my blood.
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by precious001(f): 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
Drbabalola:
My pple: dis patience is getting too much o. If by next week friday our result is not available, i suggest we write a petition to d ondo state gov. And if no serious action is taken thereafta, i suggest we sue both unimed and ondo state gov. Wit wot God helped me to write down in d screen test i'm absolutely confident of being admitted. And any rubbish policy formulated to deprive me of my benefits will not be welcomed. I will tarnish their image with d last d drop of my blood.
Hmmmmmmm...
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by WalePelebe(m): 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
precious001:
Hmmmmmmm...
what state are you from?
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by globalresource: 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
Laurel395:
Admission Admissin Admission. Federal University Of Akure is providin admission to those who score 180 nd above in 2015/2016 jamb for physiolgy biotechnology nd so on. Pay the sum of 6000. 4000 for the form nd 2000 for their question. Registration ends by 3rd Nov. 2015. For more info visit www.futa.edu.ng

Is this true? Was at the website. I did not see such. pls enlighten me
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by WalePelebe(m): 9:10am On Nov 01, 2015
Drbabalola:
are you from Ondo State?
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
from osun state.
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Drayfocus(m): 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
pls add me on whatapp in d unimed group anyone has created with 08134781915. tanks
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by olokuntemidayo(m): 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
Drbabalola:
from osun state.
am frm osun state too...ede town to b precise nd my frend dnt b too confident nd anxious abt anytin jxt stay calm nd neutral...remember dat an empty can makes d loudest sound #teeth#
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Drnifecog: 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
Happy new month y'all.............who steal my 2nd page
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Laurel395(f): 6:35am On Nov 02, 2015
When u pay the 6000 nd u go to confirm payment enter ur confirmation order nd ur reg no nd fill ur details. After filllin ur details the past question is available to u. Note past question is only available after u av paid the 6000 click submit after fillin ur details den ur screening information is comin immediately. Mine is physiology screening date Nov 5th batch 5 by 12. Reg ends tumao
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Drnifecog: 8:50am On Nov 02, 2015
Unimed.....university of medical sciences

Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by olokuntemidayo(m): 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
Drnifecog:
Unimed.....university of medical sciences
smtymz i wonder where dey got doz pictures from
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by FunkySilver(f): 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
olokuntemidayo:

same here
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Drayfocus(m): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
He is a medical doctor and a professor of obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Benin. He is a fellow of the West African College of Surgeons, the Nigerian Postgraduate Medical College, the International College of Surgeons, the International Health program at Harvard University, and the Royal College of
Obstetricians and Gynecologists. He also has PhD in international Health from the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden. He is a Fellow of both the Nigerian Academy of Science (FAS) as well as the New York Academy of Science.
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Drnifecog: 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
olokuntemidayo:
dats unimed according to my source its one of the teaching hospitals
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by olokuntemidayo(m): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
Drnifecog:
dats unimed according to my source its one of the teaching hospitals
#lol....dey actualy dnt av a teachn hospital at d moment...dey want to use d ondo state hospital as d teachn hospital
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by olokuntemidayo(m): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
Drayfocus:
He is a medical doctor and a professor of obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Benin. He is a fellow of the West African College of Surgeons, the Nigerian Postgraduate Medical College, the International College of Surgeons, the International Health program at Harvard University, and the Royal College of
Obstetricians and Gynecologists. He also has PhD in international Health from the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden. He is a Fellow of both the Nigerian Academy of Science (FAS) as well as the New York Academy of Science.
y dis biography nd wu z dis guy u're talkn abt
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Fayvhur(f): 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
Wait.... How many days dem take dey mark cbt Wetin dem dey do d results sef?? All dis promise and fail wey dem dey do..... #we will send it today# Everytime this is said, it means a no-show
By the way cut-off is 71, jamb + post ume
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by yusuf111: 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
Fayvhur:
Wait....
How many days dem take dey mark cbt
Wetin dem dey do d results sef??
All dis promise and fail wey dem dey do.....
#we will send it today#
Everytime this is said, it means a no-show
wat ur source plss
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by WalePelebe(m): 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
Fayvhur:
Wait....
#we will send it today#

From where/whom did you hear that?
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Fayvhur(f): 4:53am On Nov 04, 2015
From a reliable source inside the skul........ Was told it wud b sent yesterday...buh twaz a no-show
Hope and pray
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Drnifecog: 6:38am On Nov 04, 2015
olokuntemidayo:
y dis biography nd wu z dis guy u're talkn abt
the vc
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Drnifecog: 7:15am On Nov 04, 2015
How many De candidates received dis text ......interview on the 5th of Nov that is 2maro

Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by afeezet(m): 7:52am On Nov 04, 2015
Drnifecog:
How many De candidates received dis text ......interview on the 5th of Nov that is 2maro
Are u sure of this message coz I never receive mine
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Fayvhur(f): 8:14am On Nov 04, 2015
Drnifecog:

i didn't see anything ohhh....
Ahhh
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by WalePelebe(m): 8:48am On Nov 04, 2015
Fayvhur:
Wait....
#we will send it today#

What's the system of calculating the cut-off mark? Is it [(pUTME*4)+utme]÷8 or [pUTME+(utme÷4)]÷2?
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Fayvhur(f): 9:14am On Nov 04, 2015
WalePelebe:
What's the system of calculating the cut-off mark? Is it [(pUTME*4)+utme]÷8 or [pUTME+(utme÷4)]÷2?
Jamb divided by 8 + post ume divided by 2
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by angiography(m): 10:13am On Nov 04, 2015
Fayvhur:
Alright im going to apply....what course are you goin for?? I tink am goin for anatomy. How did yhu ghet the past question
Did you actually apply for anatomy??...
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Fayvhur(f): 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
angiography:
Did you actually apply for anatomy??...
yeah i did.....my exam is tomao 5pm
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by 01Mysticdon(m): 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
My score is 62%
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by 01Mysticdon(m): 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
Fayvhur:

yeah i did.....my exam is tomao 5pm
Anatomy applicants didn't write with mbbs ?
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Fayvhur(f): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
01Mysticdon:
Anatomy applicants didn't write with mbbs ?
its not in unimed....its in FUTA..... I applied for futa too...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) / Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) / UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.