Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

UNIMED Post Utme Result - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIMED Post Utme Result (86099 Views)

UNIMED Post-utme Form, Cut-off Mark And Registration Details – 2018/19 / UNIMED Applicants' Thread 2015/2016 Admissions / Unimed Post Utme Out. Ondo State School Of Medical Sciences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by WalePelebe(m): 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
gannycute:
i saw your PM. Call me on 07012683604
Are you a staff please?
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by WalePelebe(m): 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
FTC
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by gannycute: 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
WalePelebe:
Are you a staff please?
NO. But i know people. You can ask ur question here. And please, its for OAU
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by drdrei09: 12:29am On Nov 18, 2015
I personally take it as duty to advise u guys nt to fall into gannycute's trap. He is a scammer, real scammer nd out there to dump anyone that fall for his lies nd pretence
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by gannycute: 4:44am On Nov 18, 2015
drdrei09:
I personally take it as duty to advise u guys nt to fall into gannycute's trap. He is a scammer, real scammer nd out there to dump anyone that fall for his lies nd pretence
i personally advice people to please go to the last 5pages on OAU Thread and see for yourself. I asked this fool series of questions only for him to run out of the thread. I really damaged his ego and he's hurt. Help me ask him to bring out 1 person or 1 quote that claims i'm a scammer. Those already in OAU understood the message i was passing across on the thread and adviced them accordingly but an aspirant like him who thinks they know it all wont listen. Come bak to OAU thread and answer my questions. Olodo.
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Abatsam111(m): 6:27am On Nov 18, 2015
If you are a fresher/ stalite/aspirant of any higher institution in Nigeria, join this group https:///953449251369639? and let's share our experience together
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by drdrei09: 8:05am On Nov 18, 2015
gannycute:
i personally advice people to please go to the last 5pages on OAU Thread and see for yourself. I asked this fool series of questions only for him to run out of the thread. I really damaged his ego and he's hurt. Help me ask him to bring out 1 person or 1 quote that claims i'm a scammer. Those already in OAU understood the message i was passing across on the thread and adviced them accordingly but an aspirant like him who thinks they know it all wont listen. Come bak to OAU thread and answer my questions. Olodo.
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by drdrei09: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2015
gannycute:
i refused to answer u b'cos ur questns ar illogical nd since i realise dat u dnt knw anyfin abt oau nd u ar a dubious fellow, usin two moniker to deceive people, i dnt c any point answering them. If u wanna knw, i'm a part3 student of oau. Scammer oshi
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by gannycute: 8:18am On Nov 18, 2015
drdrei09:
i refused to answer u b'cos ur questns ar illogical nd since i realise dat u dnt knw anyfin abt oau nd u ar a dubious fellow, usin two moniker to deceive people, i dnt c any point answering them. If u wanna knw, i'm a part3 student of oau. Scammer oshi
dont forget, people appealed to me on OAU thread to stop answering you. Part 3 my foot. I met several of ur kind when i was in School. They would have stayed for 4years in School illegally still seeking admission. They have no job but to roam about. Why should i argue with you. You made a claim on OAU thread concerning suspension and rustication and i debunked it with facts. Why didnt u come back. Wallowing in shame i guess after boasting of knowing it all.
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by gannycute: 8:25am On Nov 18, 2015
drdrei09:
dont know why u are calling unnecesary attention to yourself and shooting urself on the leg. When people click ur Moniker, they will know who u truely are. Have u started ur laundry work. Or arent u the same drdrei09 asking people to help u look for a part time job on this same nairaland pending ur resumption in March? Part 3 my foot.
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Djbs1s4: 8:59am On Nov 18, 2015
Pls can we just stay focused on updating us on UNIMED, open a new thread for your war of words pls
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by gannycute: 10:08am On Nov 18, 2015
Djbs1s4:
Pls can we just stay focused on updating us on UNIMED, open a new thread for your war of words pls
help me tell the guy ooo. I wont keep quiet and allow him insult me here. That was how he started on OAU thread b4 he embarrased himself. 1) did i ask anyone on this thread to pay for admission into UNIMED? 2)why did he come here to intrude. 3) did i quote him?
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Fayvhur(f): 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
Quarrel! Quarrel! Quarrel.. Cut-off is 72..... Dey don't want to release list abi??
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by olokuntemidayo(m): 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
My people of unimed expect d list by tuesday/nxt week #peace
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
olokuntemidayo:
My people of unimed expect d list by tuesday/nxt week #peace
I haven't seen my result yet.can you help me check?
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Fayvhur(f): 8:38am On Nov 19, 2015
Itz remaining two marks for me to cut-off for medicine..can i be given anoda course
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by WalePelebe(m): 9:07am On Nov 19, 2015
Fayvhur:
Itz remaining two marks for me to cut-off for medicine..can i be given anoda course
I hope to get dentistry too o, I'm just a mark behind the cut-off for medicine.
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by 01Mysticdon(m): 10:29am On Nov 19, 2015
Fayvhur:
The list for those who scored 70 will be out next week. 72 and above is already out. Keep calm! How was ur futa exam?
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 19, 2015
Fayvhur:
You did very well to come soo close to the cut off mark. However, you should still be hopeful of making the second or supplementary list.
Ofcus you can get another course, something close to medicine, perhaps anatomy or physiology so that if you score good grades in your 100L, you would still stand a chance to cross over to medicine. Good luck.
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by WalePelebe(m): 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
01Mysticdon:

The list for those who scored 70 will be out next week. 72 and above is already out. Keep calm! How was ur futa exam?
How do we check please?
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by peterg1759: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hmmmm..........
I got one mark below MBBS cut-off, i should be sent to BDS.
Una dey sick. Dem stop una from picking BDS from the beginning?
now wey una no fit make MBBS, una want BDS cos BDS resemble dumping ground of MBBS applicants abi.
if you can't make MBBS, expect Physiology or Anatomy or BCH.
BDS is for those that want BDS as their primary option or better still, buy JAMB 2016 form.

2 Likes

Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by pillarfox: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
@peter how many people applied for BDS.if they are up to 200 let me know...and nobody said BDS is dumping ground ,the stage that every body is in now is what I call "anything Course stage" Majority of applicants will take whatever course given to them ..so be considerate
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by peterg1759: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
Pillar fox, you can see some people saying with their score, they should give them BDS. As if BDS wasn't in the option when they were filling their UNIMED post UTME form. I know 15 people that applied for BDS. only 2 got 60+ as aggregate. both were 64 and 68. I guess most of the BDS applicants are within this range and the applicants wont be up to 100. So at least, 14 students got 60+ if you take 2 from 15 in 100. And they wanna admit at least 30-50, then cut off for BDS will be like 57, so as to accommodate the rest below that mark.

So if you weren't for BDS, don't expect BDS.
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by WalePelebe(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
peterg1759:
Pillar fox, you can see some people saying with their score, they should give them BDS. As if BDS wasn't in the option when they were filling their UNIMED post UTME form. I know 15 people that applied for BDS. only 2 got 60+ as aggregate. both were 64 and 68. I guess most of the BDS applicants are within this range and the applicants wont be up to 100. So at least, 14 students got 60+ if you take 2 from 15 in 100. And they wanna admit at least 30-50, then cut off for BDS will be like 57, so as to accommodate the rest below that mark.

So if you weren't for BDS, don't expect BDS.
shoro niyen?
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by 01Mysticdon(m): 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
WalePelebe:
How do we check please?
I don't know for now but you can go to the school
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by peterg1759: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
WalePelebe:
shoro niyen?

meaning
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Fayvhur(f): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
01Mysticdon:

futa?? Twaz fyn, i tried buh dint come close to cut-off...wat of 60 to 70??
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Fayvhur(f): 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
WalePelebe:
I hope to get dentistry too o, I'm just a mark behind the cut-off for medicine.

there will be a second list ryt??
Yhu will be in der, don't worry bout dentistry
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by olokuntemidayo(m): 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
U guys may choose nt to believe on dis info,anyway....according to d meeting held last friday d cut off was reduced to 70% nd even wit dat d numba of candidates which had up to dat score are nt up to wat dey want xo doz wus mark are kinda very close to 70% or u'r an indigene shud stil av hope #peace
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
pls what's the likely cut off for dentistry? Pls i need a fairly accurate reliable response.
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by 01Mysticdon(m): 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
Fayvhur:

futa?? Twaz fyn, i tried buh dint come close to cut-off...wat of 60 to 70??
It will out if there is a 3rd list. There will surely be a 3rd list
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by pillarfox: 6:44am On Nov 20, 2015
Every one is saying list list .Be truthful has any aspirant use his/her God given naked eyes to see it not a case of I heard it or I called the school and they told me so...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 / These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) / Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.