Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,090 members, 7,814,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

UNIMED Post Utme Result - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIMED Post Utme Result (86111 Views)

UNIMED Post-utme Form, Cut-off Mark And Registration Details – 2018/19 / UNIMED Applicants' Thread 2015/2016 Admissions / Unimed Post Utme Out. Ondo State School Of Medical Sciences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Undisputable007: 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
Please guys bail me out here. Am seeing different type of cut off for Medicine here. (70 71,72,73) % and most of all am even seeing 65% for indigenes. Am confused oo.. Someone with a reliable source should please tell us the real cutoff mark here. So that we all could have rest of mind. And about the indigene stuff. Why would they involve indigenes? Please guys bail me out here. Am seeing different type of cut off for Medicine here. (70 71,72,73) % and most of all am even seeing 65% for indigenes. Am confused oo.. Someone with a reliable source should please tell us the real cutoff mark here. So that we all could have rest of mind. And about the indigene stuff. Why would they involve indigenes? Please guys bail me out here. Am seeing different type of cut off for Medicine here. (70 71,72,73) % and most of all am even seeing 65% for indigenes. Am confused oo.. Someone with a reliable source should please tell us the real cutoff mark here. So that we all could have rest of mind. And about the indigene stuff. Why would they involve indigenes?
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by adewalker(m): 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
Undisputable007:
Please guys bail me out here. Am seeing different type of cut off for Medicine here. (70 71,72,73) % and most of all am even seeing 65% for indigenes. Am confused oo.. Someone with a reliable source should please tell us the real cutoff mark here. So that we all could have rest of mind. And about the indigene stuff. Why would they involve indigenes? Please guys bail me out here. Am seeing different type of cut off for Medicine here. (70 71,72,73) % and most of all am even seeing 65% for indigenes. Am confused oo.. Someone with a reliable source should please tell us the real cutoff mark here. So that we all could have rest of mind. And about the indigene stuff. Why would they involve indigenes? Please guys bail me out here. Am seeing different type of cut off for Medicine here. (70 71,72,73) % and most of all am even seeing 65% for indigenes. Am confused oo.. Someone with a reliable source should please tell us the real cutoff mark here. So that we all could have rest of mind. And about the indigene stuff. Why would they involve indigenes?
. v. don't let people who don't have a clue themselves give u hypertension,the scul hasn't released a cut off yet,I already stated the reason for the current issues in my previous post,and yes the uni will give preference to indigenes as its done in all state institution.
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
but is it true that the results were posted in unimed campus?
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
pls guys how many questions came out from biology, chemistry and physic respectively in our last unimed screening?
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by WalePelebe(m): 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Drbabalola:
pls guys how many questions came out from biology, chemistry and physic respectively in our last unimed screening?
Well, like you, each candidate that sat for that exam was competing with up to 3500 other candidates for a space of less than 60... So they probably won't spare any minute out of their limited thirty minutes to check how many questions came from each subject.
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by girlll: 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
Undisputable007:
It's 71 i'm 90% sure
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by girlll: 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
Undisputable007:
Please guys bail me out here. Am seeing different type of cut off for Medicine here. (70 71,72,73) % and most of all am even seeing 65% for indigenes. Am confused oo.. Someone with a reliable source should please tell us the real cutoff mark here. So that we all could have rest of mind. And about the indigene stuff. Why would they involve indigenes? [/color]Please guys bail me out here. Am seeing different type of cut off for Medicine here. (70 71,72,73) % and most of all am even seeing 65% for indigenes. Am confused oo.. Someone with a reliable source should please tell us the real cutoff mark here. So that we all could have rest of mind. And about the indigene stuff. Why would they involve indigenes?
It's 71 i'm 90% sure
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Abefe380(m): 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
WalePelebe:
Well, like you, each candidate that sat for that exam was competing with up to 3500 other candidates for a space of less than 60... So they probably won't spare any minute out of their limited thirty minutes to check how many questions came from each subject.
Thanks for the reply, bro!!!
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Raph2012: 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
Unimed promises to refund all post-utme fees to every candidate d@ participated in their just concluded post-utme exams and direct entry candidates that are yet to write theirs. The Vc, Prof. Friday Okonofua said on behalf of the school they wish to render their sincere apologies for their short comings and inconvinience they av caused to those concerned as they would no longer have their first academic this year but next year. To get your money back,cme to d school administrative building between now and December 10th with ur proof of payment (e-transact slip nd teller). D refund is N11,000 instead of d original N10,000 paid by every candidate.
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Lordgatt46(m): 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lol.....funny
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Orezy5(m): 6:59am On Nov 14, 2015
lolz.....this is very serious
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by MzTausen: 8:50am On Nov 14, 2015
Hmmmm Alabi Oluwapelumi Oyinkansola 55461372IB phone number:09095831490 someone should please check for me.. I live far in Jos to be precise..
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2015
the very few of us that finally survive this clash of the titans should know it's not luck; but grace of God.
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Undisputable007: 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
if you dont want the wrath of God @raph 2012 please don't give those that wrote the exam as their last hope hypertension ... if your comment is true. we really need the source ..or else. before you get ejected from this place ..stop posting what will give others problem

1 Like

Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by pillarfox: 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
Guys expect the result (not 100% sure) but because dis week ,the newly employed lecturers and staffs re resuming tommorrow (tommorow)..GOD is in control
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Lordgatt46(m): 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Lol....different news everywhere
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by dunsin125: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
pillarfox:
Guys expect the result (not 100% sure) but because dis week ,the newly employed lecturers and staffs re resuming 2mao (2mao)..GOD is in control
d result is in d skul, dy r nt resendin it
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
can sum1 help m check minw
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by NeonDee(m): 9:02am On Nov 16, 2015
bleep unimed! Bleep the result! Bleep the admission!
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by peterg1759: 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mehn, this UNIMED sef.
When I heard of Mimiko's plan last year
I thought the school would be offering courses such as

1. Pharmacy or Pharmacology
2. Nursing
3. Radiology
4. Cell Biology
5. Physiotherapy
6. Medical Microbiology
7. Optometry
8. Vet Medicine
9. Medical Rehabilitation
10. Medical Laboratory Science
11. MBBS
12. BDS
13. Physiology
14. Anatomy
15. Biochemistry
16. Sport and Exercise
17. Health Science
At least with 17 programs, there can stand out as a school that's going to be great.
Now they just want rush things
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Orezy5(m): 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
profduncan9:
All students should call admin department if you have not gotten a message from us in respect to your exam score and admission status please kindly call us and also inform others. Signed UNIMED ADMIN DEPT

scammer!!
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by WalePelebe(m): 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
Orezy5:
lolz.....this is very serious
What's your source please?
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by WalePelebe(m): 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
profduncan9:
All students should call admin department if you have not gotten a message from us in respect to your exam score and admission status please kindly call us and also inform others. Signed UNIMED ADMIN DEPT
What's the number to call please?
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by cajole: 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
av got in4mation dat d list z coming out nxtwk....just kip hoping for d best guyz
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by pillarfox: 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
medicine cut off is 72 .....trust me this are from two different very reliable source
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by WalePelebe(m): 8:52am On Nov 17, 2015
We shall see which one is true.... I've had enough of this.
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by gannycute: 11:35am On Nov 17, 2015
Orezy5:

scammer!!
i saw your PM on OAU Admission thread. Call me on 07012683604. Please i know nothing about UNIMED. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) / UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) / The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.