Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,943 members, 7,845,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (42633 Views)

Bombs Rain On Maiduguri As Boko Haram Fighters Attempt To Overrun The City / Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) / Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by benedictnsi(m): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
tolexy007:
naso English hard you to read?
Yes oooo gringrin I d look for my O'Level results sef grin
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by ALISMILE(m): 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nelkoko:
Dog eat Dog situation....well ur religion welcome dis so no b new...uphold d tenets of ur religion warlords
so if d next bombing happens to be a church or in ur fathers house, when all ur siblings are present, does it mean u pple re in support of it?
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Nelkoko: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
Tell dat 2 prophet Mo
The wickedness that fills some of you guys' hearts is amusing.[/quote]
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by hinwazaka: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
buygala:
There is something very fishy about that hole in the wall sad

The location of that hole and the presence of smoke signs only around that hole rationally depicts a concentration of the explosives in that area... in other words, The bomb most likely exploded while hanging in a bag on the wall, since the hole will definitely be closer to the ground if the bomb was dumped on the floor in a hurry... This shows the bombers had ample time to plant the bomb sad

The most worrisome aspect of this is the fact that the part of the wall where the hole appears appears recently patched up, with the fresh cement color still very evident when the area is zoomed in.. A look at the hole shows its too small to be an air-conditioning wall space... So the other reasonable explanation is that the bombers broke the wall open, planted the bomb, and patched back the wall .. or the bombers simply got some military grade C4 or other explosive, broke open the wall, put the explosive and its timed detonator into the wall, and patched up the wall...And the mosque authorities either were careless enough not to notice the freshly patched area and /or the bag containing the bomb which may have been used to conceal the patchy area, or they were privy to the 'arrangement', and even helped bomb their own mosque by ignoring the obvious red flags angry

Or on the other hand, the wall may have been recently patched for reasons best known to the mosque's auhorities, in which case the patched area was too weak to withstand the blast, and so caved in.... But the coincidence is very unreasonable, since why would the bomb go off at no other place than that patched area of the wall?

In summary, the scene of the bombing stinks of a planned and very relaxed orchestration of the bombing undecided.... In my opinion, there was either no or too little security around the mosque, which invariably points fingers at the mosque's authorities as either aiding in the bombing or being so careless as to warrant them some hours of questioning at the DSS headquarters sad
Inspector bediko, the wall may have been hit by the debris from the fallout of the blast.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by toofit007: 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
Boko Haram is a child play compare to the tragedy that will be fall Nigeria if NNAMDI KANU is NOT released and BIAFRA restored Somalia will be a paradise compared to what the north will look like after the next two weeks.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Nelkoko: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dis pple are true musl!ms
ALISMILE:
so if d next bombing happens to be a church or in ur fathers house, when all ur siblings are present, does it mean u pple re in support of it?
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by buygala(m): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
hinwazaka:

Inspector bediko, the wall may have been hit by the debris from the fallout of the blast.

Then how do you explain the smoke signs only around that hole... The other parts of the wall look really intact to me sad

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Nelkoko: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
Tell dat 2 prophet MO
prettyboi1:

The wickedness that fills some of you guys' hearts is amusing.
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Lionpride: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
If u never talk from your ANUS your body no dey calm down #StupidFellow people die u dey talk rubbish ode![color=#990000][/color]
Nelkoko:
Dog eat Dog situation....well ur religion welcome dis so no b new...uphold d tenets of ur religion warlords
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by tunde1200(m): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
cry
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by CharlyNick: 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
Disaster
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by hinwazaka: 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
buygala:

Then how do you explain the smoke signs only around that hole... The other parts of the wall look really intact to me sad
The bomb may have been on the ground close to the wall, and when the bomb went off, the debris may have hit the wall, causing the hole and the smoke around the hole.
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Lionpride: 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
toofit007: ogbeni who be you sef? na God go Punish una if una no figh!t fools na to dey fight na e una dey nw, one idiot dey control una like dogs una sef wan fight #StupidFellows
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Fraih(f): 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
buygala:
There is something very fishy about that hole in the wall.... .
In summary, the scene of the bombing stinks of a planned and very relaxed orchestration of the bombing undecided.... In my opinion, there was either no or too little security around the mosque, which invariably points fingers at the mosque's authorities as either aiding in the bombing or being so careless as to warrant them some hours of questioning at the DSS headquarters sad
Good observation buygala...

.. .. and btw, you realy Rep your profession wink with the way you clearly stated your observations and conclusion.
I might start beeping you to handle some cases here,
Once more, congrats on ur CTB smiley
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by buygala(m): 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
hinwazaka:

The bomb may have been on the ground close to the wall, and when the bomb went off, the debris may have hit the wall, causing the hole and the smoke around the hole.

Really?

So in your opinion, the 'debris' hit only that part of the wall, causing the smoke mark only around that area?

Since when did bomb debris start choosing where to hit and stain?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Nelkoko: 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
Na me ask dem 2 kill pple?no b dia religion dem dey pratice as s Only prophet ask dem 2 practice?
Lionpride:
If u never talk from your ANUS your body no dey calm down #StupidFellow people die u dey talk rubbish ode![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by buygala(m): 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
Fraih:

Good observation buygala...

.. .. and btw, you realy Rep your profession wink with the way you clearly stated your observations and conclusion.
I might start beeping you to handle some cases here,
Once more, congrats on ur CTB smiley

Many thanks cool

I am very grateful smiley
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by ndcide(m): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mtchweeeu... Unstructured bombings.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
May Allah forgive theor sins and accept their ibadah
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by defemidefemi(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
ShakurM:

I'm honestly tired of this country!!
do u mind going to Palestine, Seria, Iraq or Iran?
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Yinkame123(m): 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
buygala:

The location of that hole and the presence of smoke signs only around that hole rationally depicts a concentration of the explosives in that area... in other words, The bomb most likely exploded while hanging in a bag on the wall, or being concealed IN the hole, since the hole will definitely be closer to the ground if the bomb was dumped on the floor in a hurry... This shows the bombers had ample time to plant the bomb sad

The most worrisome aspect of this is the fact that the part of the wall where the hole appears appears recently patched up, with the fresh cement color still very evident when the area is zoomed in.. A look at the hole shows its too small to be an air-conditioning wall space... So the other reasonable explanation is that the bombers broke the wall open, planted the bomb, and patched back the wall .. or the bombers simply got some military grade C4 or other explosive, broke open the wall, put the explosive and its timed detonator into the wall, and patched up the wall...And the mosque authorities either were careless enough not to notice the freshly patched area and /or the bag containing the bomb which may have been used to conceal the patchy area, or they were privy to the 'arrangement', and even helped bomb their own mosque by ignoring the obvious red flags angry

I quite agree with your intelligent observations and analysis. However, the cement patch was not as a result of recent renovation but was as a result of the heat generated from the explosive. The flames and trajectory of debris on the wall in my opinion shows that the bomb is closer to that point and the blood stays indicate someone is badly hit towards that end. Similarly, except the suppose suicide bomber is ejected from the wall (Which i think is impossible considering the speed at which such individual would have traveled to have burst through the wall). In all indication i dont think that bombing was done by a suicide bomber but rather the bomb is place at that sport. While i will rule out RPG is that if the point of entry of the bomb is from that point the splash of the blood wouldnt be to the upper level of the building because the point of impact to the first IP would have been at hip or leg level (Depending on the height.) so it is a well planned attack. As for the culpability of the mosque management i think at this point except a concrete evidence is produced have anything to do with this. Mosque are not like churches that have security 24/7 especially when is a local mosque

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by FlySly05: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
buygala:

The location of that hole and the presence of smoke signs only around that hole rationally depicts a concentration of the explosives in that area... in other words, The bomb most likely exploded while hanging in a bag on the wall, or being concealed IN the hole, since the hole will definitely be closer to the ground if the bomb was dumped on the floor in a hurry... This shows the bombers had ample time to plant the bomb sad

The most worrisome aspect of this is the fact that the part of the wall where the hole is appears recently patched-up, with the fresh cement color still very evident when the area is zoomed in.. A look at the hole shows its too small to be an air-conditioning wall space... So the other reasonable explanation is that the bombers broke the wall open, planted the bomb, and patched back the wall .. or the bombers simply got some military grade C4 or other explosive, broke open the wall, put the explosive and its timed detonator into the wall, and patched up the wall...And the mosque authorities either were careless enough not to notice the freshly patched area and /or the bag containing the bomb which may have been used to conceal the patchy area, or they were privy to the 'arrangement', and even helped bomb their own mosque by ignoring the obvious red flags angry

You're either a secret service trained in forensic investigation or really high or several series of forensic crime story. I bet your best chanel is CI ?
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by lilAZeeZ(m): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
may Allah make my brothers in jannatul firdaws, RIP
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by anytexy: 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ptoocool:
oponu ni e sha..
John.
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by father042: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
God help us
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by buygala(m): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
FlySly05:

You're either a secret service trained in forensic investigation or really high or several series of forensic crime story. I bet your best chanel is CI ?

None of the above sad

I am just a young lawyer ... So I tend to see things from a rather 'uncommon' perspective cool
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lilimax:
If I may ask, how were they radicalized?
Are they reading there own Koran upside down?

Well maybe they do not have a clear understanding of the Koran, maybe not.

Maybe they are being used for political reasons, maybe not.

But i believe you cannot jump to a section of a book without reading from page to page before concluding that you have vast knowledge about it.

Paul Jennings, Eric Rudolph, Scott Roeder, James Charles Kopp were radical Christians and i dnt think they read their bibles upside down as well.
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by defemidefemi(m): 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
toofit007:
Boko Haram is a child play compare to the tragedy that will be fall Nigeria if NNAMDI KANU is NOT released and BIAFRA restored Somalia will be a paradise compared to what the north will look like after the next two weeks.
I'm sure u guys hav 4goten d evil dat befall u during ojukwu time, u've 4got dat d coward later ran away leaving u ppl to die a miserable death from bullet and hunger. I'm sure ojukwu will b smiling in d grave now seeing ur decision to cr8 Biafra bcoz he knos it's a mission to punish ur generation again. why can't u ppl learn from history? Nigeria promise to free u wen we think it's right to do so but not now!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by osmos(m): 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
balancediet:
my question is "what is this guys motivtation?"
I don't no oo. And yet some idiot will say that they are Muslims, instead of thinking way out. How could a Muslim bomb mosque chai
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by eraly(m): 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Lalasticlala how far wink

SMH
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Fingesi(m): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
God win this war for us o. I used to think boko haram was a far not thing until recently suspected were arrested in a nearby village close to where I stay. so watch out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo / Atiku Abubakar Kneels Down To Greet Ibrahim Babangida (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.