Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (42650 Views)

Bombs Rain On Maiduguri As Boko Haram Fighters Attempt To Overrun The City / Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) / Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by ShakurM(m): 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
defemidefemi:
it may b absurd from ur own point of view but wat I'm logically telling u is dat some ppl in some cointary will still like to b in Nigeria even with d way tinz is today bcoz of wat they are facing in der stateAll we need to do is to keep praying for peace 2 reign & victory to manifest. No place like home my dear brother. Nigeria can still b gr8 if only we can gree to b one.
. Thanks bruh. 100% truth.
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by ladychioma: 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
RIP to the dead.May God have mercy upon us in Jesus name.Amen.
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Owliver(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
ajepako:

Educate me on wahabism pls..
use google
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
Boko Haram cannot be defeated. They're enjoying the empathy of the people around them! Zoogeria cannot win the war!
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by g2soul11(m): 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nelkoko:
Dog eat Dog situation....well ur religion welcome dis so no b new...uphold d tenets of ur religion warlords

I pray God give you sense.... cos that is a senseless comments
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by bummyla(m): 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
LORD have mercy on us! Save Us from these beasts called boko haram! In Jesus Christ Name! Amen! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Ndeewonu: 6:16am On Oct 24, 2015
autotrader014:
I will end Boko haram in 3months- Buhari
grin

Jonathan too weak to battle boko haram- APC.

Bunch of hypocrites.

Am sure dis bunch of APC e-rats doesnt know dat dis government is already a failure..

A government dead on arrival!
BID!
Brought in dead!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by kabazi95(m): 6:24am On Oct 24, 2015
are they muslims? Do they fight for islam? Why do they kill muslims during their worshipping time then? Dont the pray
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 24, 2015
chemmerfrank:
see dem..see dem
k
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Yujin(m): 7:50am On Oct 24, 2015
buygala:
There is something very fishy about that hole in the wall sad

The location of that hole and the presence of smoke signs only around that hole rationally depicts a concentration of the explosives in that area... in other words, The bomb most likely exploded while hanging in a bag on the wall, or being concealed IN the hole, since the hole will definitely be closer to the ground if the bomb was dumped on the floor in a hurry... This shows the bombers had ample time to plant the bomb sad

The most worrisome aspect of this is the fact that the part of the wall where the hole is appears recently patched-up, with the fresh cement color still very evident when the area is zoomed in.. A look at the hole shows its too small to be an air-conditioning wall space... So the other reasonable explanation is that the bombers broke the wall open, planted the bomb, and patched back the wall .. or the bombers simply got some military grade C4 or other explosive, broke open the wall, put the explosive and its timed detonator into the wall, and patched up the wall...And the mosque authorities either were careless enough not to notice the freshly patched area and /or the bag containing the bomb which may have been used to conceal the patchy area, or they were privy to the 'arrangement', and even helped bomb their own mosque by ignoring the obvious red flags angry

In summary, the scene of the bombing stinks of a planned and very relaxed orchestration of the bombing undecided.... In my opinion, there was either no or too little security around the mosque, which invariably points fingers at the mosque's authorities as either aiding in the bombing or being so careless as to warrant them some hours of questioning at the DSS headquarters sad
It couldn't have been buried in the wall. If it was the wall would have collapsed. At best it very close to that hole in the wall and was definitely brought into the mosque.
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by arabianights: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:
May Allah forgive theor sins and accept their ibadah

come you a muslim or what/ just a polite question dont go all hard and harsh on me,again
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
arabianights:

come you a muslim or what/ just a polite question dont go all hard and harsh on me,again
Yes, I am

Where did you think I got my persistence and my tenacity from?
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by arabianights: 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Yes, I am

Where did you think I got my persistence and my tenacity from?

salam alaykum....didnt know you are my sister.but u should not have reffered to the aunt sha oooo.
Being a muslim is not a hard fast rule on having tenacity. you need to work hard via prayers et all.

how ever am sorry hope we start on fresh notes?
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
arabianights:

salam alaykum....didnt know you are my sister.but u should not have reffered to the aunt sha oooo.
Being a muslim is not a hard fast rule on having tenacity. you need to work hard via prayers et all.

how ever am sorry hope we start on fresh notes?

Wa alaykum salam, Do I owe you anything? I have explained times without number

Islam taught me how to be determined and opinionated.

No problem smiley
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by arabianights: 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
[quote author=daretodiffer post=39413968]

Wa alaykum salam, Do I owe you anything? I have explained times without number

Islam taught me how to be determined and opinionated.

No problem smiley[/quote

I take it that all your aggressive responses are jokes. however, please you need to tone it down.Clearly you are proud of your religion which is good but please practice what it preaches and let others see beauty in your character and possibly convert

Wish you fruitful and blessed years ahead
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
[quote author=arabianights post=39416598][/quote]

Now I am aggressive because I don't trifle with my opinions undecided

God bless my soul smiley
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
[quote author=arabianights post=39416598][/quote]

You quoted me first with several insults. I tried to give you a civil reply but no, you had to add more insults

You did not stop at that. You went ahead to quote people to explain the 'insults' I gave the OP, the insults you couldn't present when challenged undecided.

You are the aggressive one here not me.
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by arabianights: 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Now I am aggressive because I don't trifle with my opinions undecided

God bless my soul smiley

Sweat heart, lets kill this okay? am really tired and dont like arguements that dont add value to my personal life or finance kiss
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by arabianights: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

You quoted me first with several insults. I tried to give you a civil reply but no, you had to add more insults

You did not stop at that. You went ahead to quote people to explain the 'insults' I gave the OP, the insults you couldn't present when challenged undecided.

You are the aggressive one here not me.

now you are calling me a liar? you did make reference to the late aunt didnt you as well as attack others? Tell you what, pick your fights carefully and dont waste time on trivial issues.Dont you have books to read or are you on break ?
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
arabianights:

now you are calling me a liar? you did make reference to the late aunt didnt you as well as attack others? Tell you what, pick your fights carefully and dont waste time on trivial issues.Dont you have books to read or are you on break ?

I attacked the aunt and I explained times without number! Phew!

I insulted the OP when he insulted me. I didn't throw the first jab, he did.

I insulted those who insulted me first, like you for example. You quoted me out of context, I tried explaining to you but no, you had to add more insultsundecided
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by arabianights: 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

I attacked the aunt and I explained times without number! Phew!

I insulted the OP when he insulted me. I didn't throw the first jab, he did.

I insulted those who insulted me first, like you for example. You quoted me out of context, I tried explaining to you but no, you had to add more insultsundecided

no dear, you didnt insult me or may be you assumed you did.Take corrections and stop arguing.islam doesnt encourage arguement.how old are you any way?
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
arabianights:

no dear, you didnt insult me or may be you assumed you did.Take corrections and stop arguing.islam doesnt encourage arguement.how old are you any way?

Why don't you take your own advice?

Islam doesn't encourage arguments. I am not arguing, I am stating facts. Go through the threads and see for yourself.

I am not telling.
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
buygala:
There is something very fishy about that hole in the wall sad

The location of that hole and the presence of smoke signs only around that hole rationally depicts a concentration of the explosives in that area... in other words, The bomb most likely exploded while hanging in a bag on the wall, or being concealed IN the hole, since the hole will definitely be closer to the ground if the bomb was dumped on the floor in a hurry... This shows the bombers had ample time to plant the bomb sad

The most worrisome aspect of this is the fact that the part of the wall where the hole is appears recently patched-up, with the fresh cement color still very evident when the area is zoomed in.. A look at the hole shows its too small to be an air-conditioning wall space... So the other reasonable explanation is that the bombers broke the wall open, planted the bomb, and patched back the wall .. or the bombers simply got some military grade C4 or other explosive, broke open the wall, put the explosive and its timed detonator into the wall, and patched up the wall...And the mosque authorities either were careless enough not to notice the freshly patched area and /or the bag containing the bomb which may have been used to conceal the patchy area, or they were privy to the 'arrangement', and even helped bomb their own mosque by ignoring the obvious red flags angry

In summary, the scene of the bombing stinks of a planned and very relaxed orchestration of the bombing undecided.... In my opinion, there was either no or too little security around the mosque, which invariably points fingers at the mosque's authorities as either aiding in the bombing or being so careless as to warrant them some hours of questioning at the DSS headquarters sad

Where did you study forensic sciences on explosives and explosion investigation? Cool.

There is something very key you missed. I wont tell you. cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by arabianights: 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Why don't you take your own advice?

Islam doesn't encourage arguments. I am not arguing, I am stating facts. Go through the threads and see for yourself.

I am not telling.

This girl.........take care of yourself,okay? bye
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
arabianights:

This girl.........take care of yourself,okay? bye

That's me

You too, bye
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by defemidefemi(m): 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
toofit007:
Boko Haram is a child play compare to the tragedy that will be fall Nigeria if NNAMDI KANU is NOT released and BIAFRA restored Somalia will be a paradise compared to what the north will look like after the next two weeks.
Boss, has nnamdi KANU been released?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Men Invade Abiola’s House In Ikeja / Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram / PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.