Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

BREAKING NEWS!! Deji Of Akure Forgives Ndi Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS!! Deji Of Akure Forgives Ndi Igbo (1678 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 54th Birthday, Forgives People Who Abused Her / This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS!! Deji Of Akure Forgives Ndi Igbo by ernesty20(m): 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
www.orangefm.com Following the intervention of the state governor, governor mimiko in the crisis between Deji of akure and Ndi Igbo living in Akure, the Deji of Akure has finally forgiven them and enjoined them to open their shops tomorrow. The embattled Eze Ndi Igbo was made to prostrate before Deji of Akure.

The king later appreciated governor mimiko for his intervention.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Deji Of Akure Forgives Ndi Igbo by PointB: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
Who cares what that inferiority complex infected Dejo does!

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Deji Of Akure Forgives Ndi Igbo by vandops10(m): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
very good-they won't accept disrespect from a yoruba person in there state.To build house sef for there na war.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Deji Of Akure Forgives Ndi Igbo by ogwomba(m): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
Is he God?
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Deji Of Akure Forgives Ndi Igbo by IAMTHEHERO: 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
Where the revenue of the government had made U-TURN. They want to cover up that the government intervened and the Eze ndi Igbo prostrated to him. These people are contesting with APC for the prestigious award for the LIARS OF THE YEAR 2015

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Deji Of Akure Forgives Ndi Igbo by otil1: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
So tell me, is there still an Eze Ndi Igbo in Akure?

I just want to know, cos what was reported was that he has been de-recognised
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Deji Of Akure Forgives Ndi Igbo by chrisblack: 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
PointB:
Who cares what that inferiority complex infected Dejo does!
next time when the Deji coughs the Eze indigbo will uncounciously Postrate shouting All Hail the Deji of Akure Land the Benefactor of My people,Provider of the platform of our Daily Bread.The Mighty Conqueror .Lesson : With all una mouth you had to beg.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Deji Of Akure Forgives Ndi Igbo by MayorofLagos(m): 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
chrisblack:
next time when the Deji coughs the Eze indigbo will uncounciously Postrate shouting All Hail the Deji of Akure Land the Benefactor of My people,Provider of the platform of our Daily Bread.The Mighty Conqueror .Lesson : With all una mouth you had to beg.

Mayor has endorsed this message.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Deji Of Akure Forgives Ndi Igbo by superstar1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
Despite all their noise, their shops were still under lock and key.

That is a King.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Deji Of Akure Forgives Ndi Igbo by simpleseyi: 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
ernesty20:
www.orangefm.com Following the intervention of the state governor, governor mimiko in the crisis between Deji of akure and Ndi Igbo living in Akure, the Deji of Akure has finally forgiven them and enjoined them to open their shops tomorrow. The embattled Eze Ndi Igbo was made to prostrate before Deji of Akure.

The king later appreciated governor mimiko for his intervention.

Biafruads can you read the bolded above. Your fake Eze is prostrating all over the town for anyone that speaks Yoruba including Iya Bose, Iya Kudi, Baba Moji and my humble self.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Deji Of Akure Forgives Ndi Igbo by FYB(m): 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
The Akure ppeople suffered it most as they couldn't even buy goods with ease. Deji is confused. angry sad

OFFFENCE intended shocked

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Deji Of Akure Forgives Ndi Igbo by ArodeTsolaye: 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
They should read the signs and know that it's time to think East. I'd rather be in Guinea Bissau than be in a land of hateful connies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Deji Of Akure Forgives Ndi Igbo by ernesty20(m): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
simpleseyi:

Biafruads can you read the bolded above. Your fake Eze is prostrating all over the town for anyone that speaks Yoruba including Iya Bose, Iya Kudi, Baba Moji and my humble self.
if yorubas cud prostrate while greeting, then what is your problem with that? A whole governor of ekiti prostrated to former gov of ekiti when he(fayose) was greeting him.... So i dnt see any thing wrong with that.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Deji Of Akure Forgives Ndi Igbo by anigbajumo(m): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
Na so nah,father always forgive his children.....Bt dnt do dat again ooooo

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Deji Of Akure Forgives Ndi Igbo by wisdomguy4u(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
That oba is suffering from inferiority complex

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Deji Of Akure Forgives Ndi Igbo by tpiah11: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
simpleseyi:

you dey there?
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Deji Of Akure Forgives Ndi Igbo by pus33: 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Deji Of Akure Forgives Ndi Igbo by OkutaNla: 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
FYB:
The Akure ppeople suffered it most as they couldn't even buy goods with ease. Deji is confused. angry sad

OFFFENCE intended shocked

Gerrarahere! Which goods? Una suppose pack go back South East if e really pain Una. Abi e pass those aloku jeans and boskoro wey Una dey sell? If to say na food Una dey sell now we fit hear that one. Abeg Gerrarahere

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Deji Of Akure Forgives Ndi Igbo by ernesty20(m): 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
OkutaNla:

Gerrarahere! Which goods? Una suppose pack go back South East if e really pain Una. Abi e pass those aloku jeans and boskoro wey Una dey sell? If to say na food Una dey sell now we fit hear that one. Abeg Gerrarahere
i know how people worship me as if i'm God here at paraga.. They use to tell me that each time i travel, they hardly see food/goods to purchase. Even if they see where to buy, the goods are usually costly. They are now begging me not to go for christmass celebration.. Hahaahah nawa oo. Yoruba sha

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Deji Of Akure Forgives Ndi Igbo by OkutaNla: 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
ernesty20:
i know how people worship me as if i'm God here at paraga.. They use to tell me that each time i travel, they hardly see food/goods to purchase. Even if they see where to buy, the goods are usually costly. They are now begging me not to go for christmass celebration.. Hahaahah nawa oo. Yoruba sha

I can see you people have started smoking some of that cocaine you all traffick coz it's obvious it's the cocaine talking here not a sane human being. You are under the influence of ogun-oloro -- hard drugs. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Deji Of Akure Forgives Ndi Igbo by ernesty20(m): 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
OkutaNla:

I can see you people have started smoking some of that cocaine you all traffick coz it's obvious it's the cocaine talking here not a sane human being. You are under the influence of ogun-oloro -- hard drugs. cheesy
the kind respect i dey command for yoruba land, even a real yoruba person no fit command am... Chai!! Money good oootongue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Deji Of Akure Forgives Ndi Igbo by Kagawa10: 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
ernesty20:
Chest beating ape!
Lol!
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Deji Of Akure Forgives Ndi Igbo by OkutaNla: 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
ernesty20:
the kind respect i dey command for yoruba land, even a real yoruba person no fit command am... Chai!! Money good oootongue cheesy

See this cocaine pushing hustler feeling funky. Okoro, the only respect you will get from us is serious flogging/canning, just as we did your "Eze". Keep talking smack and see if you won't get flogged. Onyoshi.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Deji Of Akure Forgives Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mumu people, they already told the Igbos to open their shops but ndigbo refused.
The townsmen have been hungry due to the locked shops, zero tax, zero agbero ticket sales, the economy was totally shutdown.
Deji ko, dimeji ni

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Deji Of Akure Forgives Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
cheesy Thought the deji of nkure wanted an apology via 3 national newspaper and national radio? Did he get the apology? I know its not possible when you are a stakeholder in trade and commerce in the state capital.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Deji Of Akure Forgives Ndi Igbo by likila: 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
Allah akbar.
But he cannot wears his crown again in our Yoruba land.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Deji Of Akure Forgives Ndi Igbo by bugzbunny: 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ndigbo forgives deji of akure........
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Deji Of Akure Forgives Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
the bottom line is someone got whipped... runs out of thread.

(1) (Reply)

I Suspect Igbotic Mods Are Attacking Me With Anti Spambot / Biafra Agitation EU Call On Nigeria To Hold Referendum In 90 Days #saharareport / When Will Nigeria Attain This Level Of Civility?(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.