Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) (24261 Views)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Gets A Multi-Million Naira Endorsement Deal / Omotola Gets Christmas Gift From Scanfrost (Photos) / Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 8:24am On Oct 24, 2015
Welcome to the Twilight Zone of Nigeria, where the most famous "sex symbol" is a forty-five-year-old mother of five.

Yes sir indeed, this one of those head-scratching mysteries of the Nigerian psychology. In a land literally awash with YOUNG, busty and fit single women with luscious, toned bodies undamaged by time, childbirth and gravity, it is an old married matronly woman in a push-up bra that attracts all the press coverage.

Anyways, no forovlen, the bizzarre standard of social attractiveness works both ways, since in Nigeria, men who work out and stay trim are regarded as "hungry and poor" , while obese fat slobs with their beer guts hanging out in all directions are regarded as prize catches for money grubbing women looking for a free ride from lard-asz embezzlers who haven't seen their own feet since 1972, on account of the size of those monstrous bloated guts.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by sweatlana: 8:27am On Oct 24, 2015
niggi4life:
[b]This wonderful lady here got married in her teen. Yet her marriage didn't make her lose focus in her career or her family, Look at her first child how grown she has become

To all the late twenties and 30s single ladies still waiting for the right time and right man, make una dey dere ooo

Reminds me of one girl i was dating back then, her momsie told me to wait till she finished her Nysc, i did wait o, after nysc her papa say make i chill till she finish her Masters den we fit dey think about introduction... Na so i bone am, the last time she called me early this year telling me she misses me and her dad wants to see me for our introduction, i told her i have been married for some couple of years with a beautiful daughter..she almost fainted on the fone.

Marriage doesn't stop or reduce your efforts in becoming someone in life. It's also high time guys start dating reasonable women and ignore those cheap girls begging for recharge cards all over, both online and offline...I am so proud of you omosexy, keep making the women proud... Cheers and congrats!!!!!!![/b].

I agree I agree I agree!!!

Pls tell them

1 Like

Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by ilo04(m): 8:53am On Oct 24, 2015
niggi4life:
[b]This wonderful lady here got married in her teen. Yet her marriage didn't make her lose focus in her career or her family, Look at her first child how grown she has become

To all the late twenties and 30s single ladies still waiting for the right time and right man, make una dey dere ooo

Reminds me of one girl i was dating back then, her momsie told me to wait till she finished her Nysc, i did wait o, after nysc her papa say make i chill till she finish her Masters den we fit dey think about introduction... Na so i bone am, the last time she called me early this year telling me she misses me and her dad wants to see me for our introduction, i told her i have been married for some couple of years with a beautiful daughter..she almost fainted on the fone.

Marriage doesn't stop or reduce your efforts in becoming someone in life. It's also high time guys start dating reasonable women and ignore those cheap girls begging for recharge cards all over, both online and offline...I am so proud of you omosexy, keep making the women proud... Cheers and congrats!!!!!!![/b].
seconded

1 Like

Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by saleskara: 9:32am On Oct 24, 2015
Great products from Scanfrost. some of their products are listed on this shopping site

http://www.kara.com.ng/scanfrost
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by niggi4life(m): 9:49am On Oct 24, 2015
bukatyne:

Bros,

How many women married at OmoT 's age were able to push through?

I want to believe she is an exception and not the norm.
my sister, i have seen quite some huge numbers of them, it all depends on the man they got married to, my best friend's sister got married at the age of 19 while she was in 300L, the husband supported her all through till she graduated and she is now an assistant manager in a reputable bank with 3 lovely kids whom you can be mistaken as her younger brothers and sister. The earlier the better for women as long as the man is capable of being a MAN
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by niggi4life(m): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2015
vislabraye:

That your example you give na another thing else. But u for wait for the girl make she do her masters to better herself and the family at large. It's not as if she did not want to marry you. Abi you for allow am do masters ?
Anyway, congrats for your daughter.
My brother, me waiting or not wouldn't have stopped her from completing her Masters na, afterall my wife is now a Masters holder and so am i. I am an advocate of quality education and so i wouldn't have stopped her to pursue her career even while she was married to me

1 Like

Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by wink2015(m): 10:34am On Oct 24, 2015
[size=20pt]I am of the view that President Buhari through the minister of trade and investment should review some of the conducts of most corporate organization in Nigeria and guide them properly.

This kind of corporate recklessness is unacceptable given the current downfall in Nigeria's economy.

We are too focus on external investors for our economic growth forgeting to manage those companies already on ground.

What this companies are doing should be able to fall in line with the overall growth and development of the entire Nigerian citizenry and the economy at large.

The trade and investment minister should put eyes on ground to study all this trends and correct them.

During Jonathan administration, many entertainers rip the nations of valuable petro dollar that would have been used to revamp social institution all in the name of entertainment.

Some of the money given to the entertainment industry were embezzled by people in the film industry and their government collaborators.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by ireneidiva(f): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2015
niggi4life:

Crap. People that can cope with marriage in school should go ahead and the people that can't cope should forget it. Do not impose jor.
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by tpiah11: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
Jakumo:
Welcome to the Twilight Zone of Nigeria, where the most famous "sex symbol" is a forty-five-year-old mother of five.

Yes sir indeed, this one of those head-scratching mysteries of the Nigerian psychology. In a land literally awash with YOUNG, busty and fit single women with luscious, toned bodies undamaged by time, childbirth and gravity, it is an old married matronly woman in a push-up bra that attracts all the press coverage.

Anyways, no forovlen, the bizzarre standard of social attractiveness works both ways, since in Nigeria, men who work out and stay trim are regarded as "hungry and poor" , while obese fat slobs with their beer guts hanging out in all directions are regarded as prize catches for money grubbing women looking for a free ride from lard-asz embezzlers who haven't seen their own feet since 1972, on account of the size of those monstrous bloated guts.

is all this really necessary?

are people abusing you the way you are abusing them.

why the attacks.

btw how do you feel now that Buhari is the president, i remember you used to insult him a lot. Didnt even know you were still on the forum sef.
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
tpiah11:

is all this really necessary?

are people abusing you the way you are abusing them.

why the attacks.

btw how do you feel now that Buhari is the president, i remember you used to insult him a lot. Didnt even know you were still on the forum sef.

Ha ha, for me, Nigeria is but a distant memory now, Lady T. Y'all voted for CHANGE, and just today that change has arrived in the form of Boko Haram bomb experts stopped in the nick of time, just as they were about to lay waste the Dolphin Estate in Lagos, where rich folks lilke you reside, confident that only illiterate northern Nigerians, squatting in their in dusty desert hamlets, need fear the bloodthirsty Boko Boys.

Enjoy the change you voted for, Lady T, and pray like hell that the security forces remain on top of their game, so that they can intercept and block every future terror plan that is hatched in the once ignored south of Nigeria.

Regarding my honest comments about the plain old woman who some folks in Nigeria curiously regard as a sex symbol, I maintain that while NO North American or European city can boast of as high a concentration of FIT YOUNG BEAUTIFUL black women as Nigeria, it is truly odd that a long faded specimen of womanhood, who ranks no higher than a token 3 out of 10 on the beauty scale with full makeup applied, can set so many village hearts afflutter.

All the clamoring and swooning over one very unremarkable middle-aged woman really is a profound mystery to me, but then Nigeria is a land of many strange wonders, which is why I love visiting the place so much.
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by tpiah11: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
I'm not Lady T, as you know.

Did you have the hots for her or something?

Neither do I know where Dolphin Estate is, I've never been there, or were you the okada driver who carried me to the place?
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
As a rule, Your Excellency, I NEVER allow myself to become attracted to writers on internet forums, since they could be of either gender, which is certainly not my cup of tea, doncha know. I like to SEE women in real life, and NEVER in pictures alone, before deciding whether I find them attractive or not.

Your national sex symbol is a certified plain Jane at 45, and probably was no different at 22 years old, but hey, don't let any of that dampen your enthusiasm about her ha ha.
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by tpiah11: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
Jakumo:
As a rule, Your Excellency, I NEVER allow myself to become attracted to writers on internet forums, since they could be of either gender, which is certainly not my cup of tea, doncha know. I like to SEE women in real life, and NEVER in pictures alone, before deciding whether I find them attractive or not.

Your national sex symbol is a certified plain Jane at 45, and probably was no different at 22 years old, but hey, don't let any of that dampen your enthusiasm about her ha ha.

bro, stop taking out your frustration on me.

You are obviously very bitter at something, but why lashing out at people?

just enjoy your life and stop being so critical of everybody.

you say big belle annoys you, ok. Buhari also annoys you but he doesnt have a big belly.

what exactly do you want?

I don't know Omotola and neither do I follow her religiously like you seem to be doing, therefore I'm not sure why I'm the one you're whining to about her.

and, if you don't like seeing pictures of middle aged women, dont click on threads which you say have middle aged women in the title.

Its like someone who despises blacks yet is found on every black thread. Very contradictory, or maybe not?
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
tpiah11:

bro, stop taking out your frustration on me.

You are obviously very bitter at something, but why lashing out at people?

just enjoy your life and stop being so critical of everybody.

you say big belle annoys you, ok. Buhari also annoys you but he doesnt have a big belly.

what exactly do you want?

I don't know Omotola and neither do I follow her religiously like you seem to be doing, therefore I'm not sure why I'm the one you're whining to about her.

and, if you don't like seeing pictures of middle aged women, dont click on threads which you say have middle aged women in the title.

Its like someone who despises blacks yet is found on every black thread. Very contradictory, or maybe not?

Ridiculing pompous, undeserving people is one of my favourite pastimes, Your Excellency, so please do not deny me this simple pleasure. That woman is ugly and boring to look at, so she had best concentrate on raising her 5 children at home, rather than trying so desperately to recapture long lost youthfullness.

Let the Nigerian fashion industry select any of the millions of YOUNG, fit and beautiful women as their sex symbols, and stop assaulting the eyes of the viewing public with these expired old matrons.

Hell yes I am mad as a muffukuh, to see the way true African beauties are constantly ignored by Nigeria's show business industry, while this homely old woman is elevated to the status of a goddess that she never was. Phuck that !
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by tpiah11: 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
Yes, obviously you are angry at the world, sorry about whatever made you bitter,

however, lashing out at everybody will not help you.

Last time i checked, everybody has google so they can search for what excites them.

Why not google your way to the kind of women you like, SIR?
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
tpiah11:
Yes, obviously you are angry at the world, sorry about that.

however, lashing out at everybody will not help you.

Last time i checked, everybody has google so thry can search for what excites them.

Why not google your way to the kind of women you like?

Nothing online in that regard for me, buddy. I prefer my real woman, discovered in the real world, and NOT online. All the same, my satisfaction here at home will never prevent me from expressing my opinions online, regardless of how much that may irk you, Your Excellency.
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by tpiah11: 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
SIR, all I'm saying is stop clicking on threads which you know will give you a hissy fit.

That's all, SIR.

is it the omotola in the title which annoys you SIR, or the multi million naira, or both?

I await your answer SIR.
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
tpiah11:
SIR, all I'm saying is stop clicking on threads which you know will give you a hissy fit.

That's all, SIR.

is it the omotola in the title which annoys you SIR, or the multi million naira, or both?

I await your answer SIR.

But but but you don't understand, good sir. I actually enjoy lampooning self-absorbed, conceited people. This is my weekend sport, after I get done pumping iron, and yet, you seem so DETERMINED to DEPRIVE me of this innocent pastime.

Why you dey wicked me like this, when e no be say I owe you money when I no gree pay. Why now ?

Ok ok Oga I beg, no fess. I nogo do so again, until tomorrow ha ha ha.
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by tpiah11: 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
SIR, if you owe me money wey you no wan pay, go, you are forgiven, chances are you will whine so much over repaying it that its value will be nonexistent.

Luckily, i dont know you from adam, neither do i ever wish to know you, so your chances of scamming me would be higher if you scammed yourself first, SIR.

Are we clear, SIR, or should we continue this your highness.
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
tpiah11:
SIR, if you owe me money wey you no wan pay, go, you are forgiven, chances are you will whine so much over repaying it that its value will be nonexistent.

Luckily, i dont know you from adam, neither do i ever wish to know you, so your chances of scamming me would be higher if you scammed yourself first, SIR.

Are we clear, SIR, or should we continue this your highness.

Ha ha SHUN sir ! I don repent now. I nogo find ya trouble again. Walahi talahi !
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by tpiah11: 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
SIR, i am waiting for you to spill more jargon.

Dont tire abeg!

SIR! I dey await your state of the union address nah!
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
tpiah11:
SIR, i am waiting for you to spill more jargon.

Dont tire abeg!

SIR! I dey await your state of the union address nah!

I am right now listening to one of the most beautiful reggae tunes ever crafted by the hand of man. To let go of any residuaL disapproval resulting from my earlier dissertations, I want to now ask you to open Youtube and search out the LIVE version of Morgan Heritage and Gramps Morgan singing that sublime classic called "She's still loving me". Listen carefully and you will hear the ghost of late Otis Redding in the tune.

I get goose bumps every time I listen to that amazing song, and watch the band bust loose on stage.

Your assignment, if you will choosde to accept it, is to download that video, and watch it every time you feel like letting your mood take flight.

Its all good, brother man. You have been a good sport, and I look forward to blocking more of your gong-fu strikes as the world turns.

Now, check that music. I chit you not, your mood will change for the MUCH better. Sho y'right.
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by tpiah11: 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
Sings "she's fresh, so fresh, she's so fresh".

SIR! What can I say? I am trying to help you deal with your frustrated life, but it seems you prefer your misery.

First of all, go listen to your song yourself, I am not obliged to do so, unlike you who must as a matter of necessity, follow me religiously like I hold the answer to your conception.

Secondly SIR, your goosebumps should be checked at a medical facility, could be something else you picked from your s.tupidity and ceaseless crap which to you , SIR, resembles comedy.

Thirdly SIR, for someone who is "living the life" you certainly are giving the impression your miserable existence consists of nothing more than hating , whining and poking your insane nose into other people's business since it doesn't look like anyone is giving you the attention you desperately crave for, SIR!

Like, I pointed out, I am doing you a favour here your highness! Dissipating some of your lonely existence and I don't even get paid for this although you are receiving some peanuts to b*itch and moan over other people's matter!

Please stick to your okada business and get some joy out of it, SIR,

I can't give you a sop forever! Get off your dirty behind and do something to make your life worthwhile, SIR!

PLEASE! quote me anywhere!

Awon "release the kraken!" Oloriburuku atayedaye e!
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by tpiah11: 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
Bring it on you miserable coward!

Yes, I am responsible for your miserable existence! Come and vent!
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by tpiah11: 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
In addition SIR!

Just for the record, this is not about omotola, ok?

This is about you.
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
Good to hear that you share my taste in music, brother man. Your back-to-back solo responses indicate a great level of ongoing excitement, and of course every comment in this topic does help keep it visible to more readers, which is what every internet writer secretly desires, hence my sincere gratitude to you.

I have a further list of reggae classics which I would be glad to share with you, if your interest in this music genre has been revived here. For now I will mention only Berres Hammond, singing "One life to live". Check it out and get back to me when you are free to do so.
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by tpiah11: 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
SIR, I do not share your taste in music, you can check out "Father Figure" however, make sure you do so.

Your back-to-back solo responses indicate a great level of ongoing excitement, and of course every comment in this topic does help keep it visible to more readers

YES SIR!

you have hit the nail on the head.

I have a further list of reggae classics which I would be glad to share with you

yeah, open a thread SIR.

For now I will mention only Berres Hammond, singing "Jrakumo and his cohorts have One life to live".

good to know you are reflecting on your own mortality SIR. One step left, you know what it is, involves getting on your knees and doing something.

Check it out and get back to me when I am free to do so.

sure!

expect my response soonest SIR!
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
niggi4life:
my sister, i have seen quite some huge numbers of them, it all depends on the man they got married to, my best friend's sister got married at the age of 19 while she was in 300L, the husband supported her all through till she graduated and she is now an assistant manager in a reputable bank with 3 lovely kids whom you can be mistaken as her younger brothers and sister. The earlier the better for women as long as the man is capable of being a MAN

You are right just that we have lots who it not work for.
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
odinese:

OK..
It looks good.
Did u prepare it yrself?

Yes I did
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by odinese(m): 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
bukatyne:

Yes I did
Is that meats or stockfish?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl" / Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) / Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.