Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,744 members, 7,865,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

To The Mod Who Banned Me For Saying The Fact. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Mod Who Banned Me For Saying The Fact. (635 Views)

My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) / If U Are A Nairaland Mod Who Wud U Ban? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

To The Mod Who Banned Me For Saying The Fact. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
angry sad angry sad angry sad

OK
I still repeat it to that mod/supermod that banned me for my comment here https://www.nairaland.com/2685968/it-not-easy-virgin#39286266

That thread is one of the silly thread that isn't meant to be on front page. You banned me for three days because you are pained or you dont want to hear the truth?

Seun I see no reason why a moderator should ban me because that thread is as dumb as fvck. No message in that thread at all and I just have to give my opinion. Why should I be banned for 3days?

I don't care about the meaningless thread that is on FP but I don't think I deserve a ban because I do respect all our mods and supermod but that doesn't mean they are god we should be scared of.

Seun please I beg you to unban me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The Mod Who Banned Me For Saying The Fact. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
Bla bla bla bla

Cry cry baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Mod Who Banned Me For Saying The Fact. by misspicy(f): 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
And they couldnt ban that troll who is a male faking as a female abi....

Seriously nairaland needs overhauling...

Abeg ma hand dey up o,let no mods or supersexymod ban me for this grin
Re: To The Mod Who Banned Me For Saying The Fact. by SeverusSnape(m): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
You should be ashamed of yourself. What is there in getting banned
I've been served a month ban severally, and I see it as a blessing in disguise.
Re: To The Mod Who Banned Me For Saying The Fact. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
Very silly thread indeed..

Was shocked and disappointed when I saw that thrash on FP!

2 Likes

Re: To The Mod Who Banned Me For Saying The Fact. by kossyablaze(m): 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sorry bro I knw dat feeling

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To The Mod Who Banned Me For Saying The Fact. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
undecided
Re: To The Mod Who Banned Me For Saying The Fact. by Beesluv: 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sorry jare
Re: To The Mod Who Banned Me For Saying The Fact. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:
You should be ashamed of yourself. What is there in getting banned

I've been served a month ban severally, and I see it as a blessing in disguise.
[/s] yes! You won't be moved because you are a fvcking troll and that's why you get banned daily.

I am not a customer of ban that's why I am saying my mind

BTW my thread isn't meant for you

1 Like

Re: To The Mod Who Banned Me For Saying The Fact. by donholy28(m): 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
I just saw d thread now and I was so disappointed
Re: To The Mod Who Banned Me For Saying The Fact. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Very silly thread indeed..

Was shocked and disappointed when I saw that thrash on FP!
Like Seriously.
its rather pathetic
Re: To The Mod Who Banned Me For Saying The Fact. by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
Buhahahahahahaha
Re: To The Mod Who Banned Me For Saying The Fact. by farano(f): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mail the moderators. Thanks.

1 Like

(1)

Twitter Trends / 5 Signs That He Might Be Having An Affair / How To Get Your Dream Girl This Christmas Without ‘toasting’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.