Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

I Got A Job!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job!!! (5848 Views)

How I Got A Job / Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got A Job!!! by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2015
See them, they have started already. Before you say Jack Robinson, this thread would be in its 3rd page with nothing meaningful to gain again except loads of annoying email addy. angry

bendutch:
Please OP can you send a sample of the cover letter to bcnedictabip@yahoo.com. Thanks
[quote author=Agoro1 post=39302612]Can I have it pls! abe.agboola@student.oauife.edu.ng
[quote author=Lollypee post=39302809]Me too lollypee4god@gmail.com
bzee01:
Me too biyi_igun@yahoo.com
cookies:
Congratulations op! I don't mind you sending me too julietdaiz@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Job!!! by fabiomatic(m): 9:54am On Oct 24, 2015
kayemjay:
Thank you all. your testimony will come soon.

Just my two cents though.
sorry, where did you get the job? Lagos or Abuja? or elsewhere.
Re: I Got A Job!!! by Sholy9ja: 10:45am On Oct 24, 2015
congrate bro
Re: I Got A Job!!! by Jagabanthelion: 11:01am On Oct 24, 2015
Congrats OP. Its well
Re: I Got A Job!!! by chukwuebuka077: 11:12am On Oct 24, 2015
congrats!!! I need it also ezechukwuebuka07@gmail.com
Re: I Got A Job!!! by solace89(m): 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
kayemjay:

larrysun, i was robbed on Tuesday evening on my way from work. My phone was part of the items taken. Can you pls call me? Pls check my fb wall/timeline for my number.

MaziOmenuko, thanks bro. E-square are bubbling.

To everyone who requested a sample of my cover letter and cv, please give me till Monday. I am currently using a 19th Century Nokia phone and its limited in functionality. Im amazed i could even reach NL.

I thank everyone who has congratulated me. I pray that your story will be an inspiration to others.

God bless you all.
will appreciate avin a sample of d cover letter nd c.v as well. thanx in advance. solace89@gmail.com
Re: I Got A Job!!! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
solace89:
will appreciate avin a sample of d cover letter nd c.v as well. thanx in advance. solace89@gmail.com
me too
chilyn7@yahoo.com
Re: I Got A Job!!! by AustinowithaC(m): 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
Congratulations dear, will love to have a view too.

Offoraustinc@gmail.com
Re: I Got A Job!!! by chigozie43: 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
congrats my dear, when God is in your case everything falls in its place.
Re: I Got A Job!!! by ojadetayo(m): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Congratulations bro on your new job, I have to admit that I learnt one or two things from your experience.

However, you need to delete this part away from you post lest "nairaland- send - me - a copy-of-your - CV" spammers infest your thread with hundreds of annoying spam request.

Stay blessed.
Pls help me too o @ ojoadetayo07@gmail.com
Re: I Got A Job!!! by prettyjay(f): 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
Congrats bro! Pls kindly send a CV sample and cover letter to nancee4reality@yahoo.com. Many thanks
Re: I Got A Job!!! by Bank450(m): 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
kayemjay:
Thank you all. your testimony will come soon.

I was on my way to my first interview when it began raining. I was given an appointment for 9am and I could not afford to 'chill' for the rain to subside, else I would get there very very late. So, yours truly was drenched. Luckily my bag was not (I protected it with my life because of my documents).

Long story short, My Cv was a bit rumbled. So, imagine when i was asked to hand over my cv, and i began straightening the 'dog ears' and smoothening the paper. I caught the interviewer looking at me with a grimace. Spiral binding it made it cooler. And not everyone was doing it. It made it more difficult to discard and shred. It catches the attention faster than just sheets lying on the table. It takes effort to shred. And for me, most importantly, it gives an inkling to how detailed, presentable, and how prepared you were for the job.

Just my two cents though.

Hello, I will like to talk to you, can you send me your mail? Thanks
Re: I Got A Job!!! by kayemjay(m): 10:04am On Apr 19, 2017
Bank450:

Hello, I will like to talk to you, can you send me your mail? Thanks

Oh, it's okay. You can holler at kelvinmania@yahoo.com

Look forward to hearing from you
Re: I Got A Job!!! by ogunjyde2004(m): 10:21am On Apr 19, 2017
I want it too, send it to ogunjyde2004@yahoo.com. thank you
Re: I Got A Job!!! by olutoyiin: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2017
Please op I will also like a samp
Re: I Got A Job!!! by ofeguono: 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
@op please help send a copy of your CV and cover letter to ofeguono@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: I Got A Job!!! by itsede: 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
Congratulations on your new job.
I care to see the cover letter format plus the CV thanks...... itsedemark@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Management Trainees Wanted At Reckitt Benckiser / First Bank! We Are There! / NERC Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.