Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Ibeto To Build A $386 Million Cement Plant In Enugu State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibeto To Build A $386 Million Cement Plant In Enugu State (7754 Views)

Ibeto To Build $386 Million Cement Plant In Enugu / Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List / Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibeto To Build A $386 Million Cement Plant In Enugu State by chukuli(m): 11:35am On Jun 05, 2016
waternogetenemy:

It doen't matter. There is an international Airport should have asked d fool if there is oil in kaduna. tongue
tongue
waternogetenemy:

It doen't matter. There is an international Airport should have asked d fool if there is oil in kaduna. tongue
Re: Ibeto To Build A $386 Million Cement Plant In Enugu State by 989900: 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Ibeto To Build A $386 Million Cement Plant In Enugu State by eeeeeee: 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ebonyi state must be counting her losses.

This is a great avenue for creation of employment in Enugu state.
Re: Ibeto To Build A $386 Million Cement Plant In Enugu State by asha80(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
eeeeeee:
Ebonyi state must be counting her losses.

This is a great avenue for creation of employment in Enugu state.
nkakagu is being revived and I think this project is actually in ebonyi not Enugu as mistakenly reported
http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=24270&title=NIGERCEM%20soon%20to%20resume%20cement%20production%20as%20Ebonyi

1 Like

Re: Ibeto To Build A $386 Million Cement Plant In Enugu State by eeeeeee: 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
asha80:
nkakagu is being revived and I think this project is actually in ebonyi not Enugu as mistakenly reported
http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=24270&title=NIGERCEM%20soon%20to%20resume%20cement%20production%20as%20Ebonyi
Makes sense cause the bulk of limestone deposits is in Ebonyi state.
Re: Ibeto To Build A $386 Million Cement Plant In Enugu State by engrshakespeare: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
jomonic:

This is very good news. The contract is perhaps just for the factory. A lot of other services will follow. There will be power plant to generate power. Pipeline will be installed. Probably from the about to be developed igbariam gas fields. In fact the pipeline will then come closer to other offtakers who will take the opportunity of proximity to gas supply. Wow I am excited. How I wish all the South East governors will rise to the challenge and pull resources to rebuild all roads in the south east not differentiating federal or state, build all of them.

Translators will be needed too. Chinese translators
Re: Ibeto To Build A $386 Million Cement Plant In Enugu State by danielMichael002: 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
Nice one, that's what i wanna hear not how buhari or what ever travel to China, London, U.K. and even Cameroon in one week
Re: Ibeto To Build A $386 Million Cement Plant In Enugu State by chiefobdk(m): 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
Adminisher:
Is there limestone in Enugu state?

the company is located in ebonyi state.. the town nkalagu is so close to enugu. people mistake it for enugu.. bear in mind ebonyi was created partly out of enugu
Re: Ibeto To Build A $386 Million Cement Plant In Enugu State by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
pegolala:
hehe which one b ibeto cement again? can it stand dangote cement in the market?

Let me lecture you a little..

When cement was N1,500 across board, ibeto cement was N1,550. Why ? It is the block moulders choice. So in quality, Ibeto is number one followed by BUA then Dangote.

Dangote had to send out his marketers to enquire from block moulders why they dont mold blocks with Dangote cement. The moulders were handed questionaires which they answered. They were corced with gifts. Dangote management started working on the quality of their product in 2014 and they kept rebranding both packaging and content. Their quality was poorest in 2011.

Find out from block moulders and cement dealers. I dey market.
Re: Ibeto To Build A $386 Million Cement Plant In Enugu State by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
engrshakespeare:

Translators will be needed too. Chinese translators

lol
Re: Ibeto To Build A $386 Million Cement Plant In Enugu State by shaibu123: 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
This is the type of news we need to hear from South East.
Re: Ibeto To Build A $386 Million Cement Plant In Enugu State by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ooni:
My stomach is paining me as a result of this news.

Am sure there are many people in my shoes here in the west.
cheesy cheesy cheesy #Changebegingwithyou grin grin grin
Re: Ibeto To Build A $386 Million Cement Plant In Enugu State by Durbaubal682: 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Ibeto To Build A $386 Million Cement Plant In Enugu State by mightyhazell: 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
mightyhaze:
Say
say wat? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ibeto To Build A $386 Million Cement Plant In Enugu State by Tyche(m): 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
Adminisher:
Is there limestone in Enugu state?

Yes at Nkalagu
Re: Ibeto To Build A $386 Million Cement Plant In Enugu State by chiefobdk(m): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
Tyche:

Yes at Nkalagu

nkalagu is ebonyi
Re: Ibeto To Build A $386 Million Cement Plant In Enugu State by Tyche(m): 3:03am On Sep 15, 2016
chiefobdk:

nkalagu is ebonyi
Yeah. I still assume it's in Enugu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) / Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate / Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.