Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

SouthSouth Support Igbo Only Biafra To Gain Total Resource Control From Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SouthSouth Support Igbo Only Biafra To Gain Total Resource Control From Nigeria (2417 Views)

$30 Billion Loan: What Buhari Must Do To Get Our Support – Igbo Lawmakers / If Only Biafra Had The Weapons Nigeria Had And Nigeria Had Biafra Weapons / Benefits Of Supporting Igbo Only Biafra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SouthSouth Support Igbo Only Biafra To Gain Total Resource Control From Nigeria by Obiagu1(m): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
asha80:
simple..any country within Africa (I said Africa) is more than capable of enacting whatever law it deems fit with worrying much all these ecowas and au..let us face it these organizations are more often toothless bulldogs compared to eu
A hostile nation(because that is what they would be to Biafra) are more than capable of seizing Biafran properties if they want to.

As for war,Biafra will not have settled to govern themselves and raise money to run govt and provide highly needed infrastructure it is war that they prosecute

Well, Ecowas and AU are not as toothless as you think; they've forced dictators out and reversed successful coups.

Yes any country in Africa can enact any law but you fail to understand what 'pressure' is.
It is pressure that forced South African government to protect foreigners in their country despite the fact they actually support the locals, it is pressure that forced Ghana to soften their stance on foreigners trading in their country.

Yes pressure from all over the world would change their cause of action.

As for war, it doesn't take much to fight when tension is so high, no one settles down until we are safe both home and abroad.
Re: SouthSouth Support Igbo Only Biafra To Gain Total Resource Control From Nigeria by pazienza(m): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
asha80:
guy you have lived in ph and rivers long enough to know the feelings of those minorities concerning Igbo..it is better not to think for them..if a people can invite bini people and prostrate and change the title of their leader it will be foolhardy to expect they would support this Biafra issue

I want to believe that there are still intelligent ones amongst them, those with insight. There are many of them there, but most of them are undecided, and their voices are lost in the cacophony of noise emerging from the nay Sayers, Some of them just need a little more conviction, a ray of truth, and they come around.

For the sake of those ones, we will keep speaking the truth, until it takes hold, and grows.

3 Likes

Re: SouthSouth Support Igbo Only Biafra To Gain Total Resource Control From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
As far as I keep reading posts from people like Vickjames and Carnefigan I know Igbo land has a future.
Re: SouthSouth Support Igbo Only Biafra To Gain Total Resource Control From Nigeria by asha80(m): 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
Obiagu1:

Well, Ecowas and AU are not as toothless as you think; they've forced dictators out and reversed successful coups.

Yes any country in Africa could enact any law but you fail to understand what 'pressure' is.
It is pressure that forced South African government to protect foreigners in their country despite the fact they actually support the locals, it is pressure that forced Ghana to soften their stance on foreigners trading in their country.

Yes pressure from all over the world would change their cause of action.

As for war, it doesn't take much to fight when tension is so high, no one settles down until we are safe both home and abroad.
it takes finance and personel to fight wars and not emotions(tension).inthis case emotion is like fuel while money and personel are like cars.

Dont hope on au and ecowas..they are not as strong as you make them to be
Re: SouthSouth Support Igbo Only Biafra To Gain Total Resource Control From Nigeria by Obiagu1(m): 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
pazienza:

I want to believe that there are still intelligent ones amongst them, those with insight. There are many of them there, but most of them are undecided, and their voices are lost in the cacophony of noise emerging from the nay Sayers, Some of them just need a little more conviction, a ray of truth, and they come around.

For the sake of those ones, we will keep speaking the truth, until it takes hold, and grows.

The list of those arrested in PH showed that IPOB in Rivers are mainly locals.
Re: SouthSouth Support Igbo Only Biafra To Gain Total Resource Control From Nigeria by asha80(m): 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
pazienza:

you can speak the truth but don't bank on them supporting you..it was a mistake ojukwu made..never assume because you and someone are suffering the same fate will mean what you see as a means to solve that issue is what the other would see too

1 Like

Re: SouthSouth Support Igbo Only Biafra To Gain Total Resource Control From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
pazienza:

u guys should leave them, the only reason why they dont even want to recognize with igbos is because they don't even see anything to gain from being Igbo let us teach them that a trembling hand can become a fist let us give them a reason to come looking for us not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: SouthSouth Support Igbo Only Biafra To Gain Total Resource Control From Nigeria by Obiagu1(m): 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
asha80:
it takes finance and personel to fight wars and not emotions(tension).inthis case emotion is like fuel while money and personel are like cars.

Dont hope on au and ecowas..they are not as strong as you make them to be

Nigeria is not wealthy neither is it that tough! Let them wipe out Boko Haram.

I've told you no country thrives being an isolated island and that's what Nigeria would be if they violate the primary charter that makes Ecowas.

Abandoned properties was treated as Nigeria's internal problem but it would be a different case if Biafra becomes a country.

Abandoned properties can NEVER happen again!
Re: SouthSouth Support Igbo Only Biafra To Gain Total Resource Control From Nigeria by asha80(m): 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
Obiagu1:

Nigeria is not wealthy neither is it that tough! Let them wipe out Boko Haram.

I've told you no country thrives being an isolated island and that's what Nigeria would be if they violate the primary charter that makes Ecowas.

Abandoned properties was treated as Nigeria's internal problem but it would be a different case if Biafra becomes a country.

Abandoned properties can NEVER happen again!
never assume things of this nature..africa is different from Europe and Canada you are based..barbarism is like second nature here

1 Like

Re: SouthSouth Support Igbo Only Biafra To Gain Total Resource Control From Nigeria by Obiagu1(m): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
asha80:
never assume things of this nature..africa is different from Europe and Canada you are based..barbarism is like second nature here

Why live your life in fear?

Like I said, if Biafra becomes a country, there would never be abandoned properties again. This will not be an internal issue of a country anymore. Just understand it this way.
Re: SouthSouth Support Igbo Only Biafra To Gain Total Resource Control From Nigeria by pazienza(m): 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
asha80:
you can speak the truth but don't bank on them supporting you..it was a mistake ojukwu made..never assume because you and someone are suffering the same fate will mean what you see as a means to solve that issue is what the other would see too

I understand the point you are trying to pass across, and I had addressed them in the past.

1 Like

Re: SouthSouth Support Igbo Only Biafra To Gain Total Resource Control From Nigeria by DFemaleBoss(f): 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
EasternLion:

OK it should be DFemaleboss

arodetsolaye, show.

It's Freeglobe cheesy
Re: SouthSouth Support Igbo Only Biafra To Gain Total Resource Control From Nigeria by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
Obiagu1:
One thing is very clear; you can never carry everyone along but it's difficult to guage majority opinion without a referendum.
Many Igbos want Igbo only country, many equally want Igbo plus other NigerDeltans' country.
Likewise, many SSners (minus Igbo SSners) want NigerDelta only country, many want resource control only, and many want Biafra together with the Igbo.

From the look of things, the best way to go forward is for SSners (minus Igbo SSners) to support the creation of Igbo only Biafra, a country comprising of all Igboid groups. Any other SS group that wants to join is free to join on their own volition.
After Igbos are gone, the remaining SS people would be compensated with resource control they seek for by the Nigerian government. This will satisfy every party to the equation.

It will be wicked not to support Igbos to secede from Nigeria which ever way Igbos go about it.

Hausa, Yoruba, Ijaw and all other groups should support Igbos in their struggle for independence.
Are you prepared for another war with the Nigerian state?
Re: SouthSouth Support Igbo Only Biafra To Gain Total Resource Control From Nigeria by Obiagu1(m): 7:07am On Oct 24, 2015
kropotkin2:
Are you prepared for another war with the Nigerian state?

Keep deceiving yourself, when the time comes, we shall know.
Re: SouthSouth Support Igbo Only Biafra To Gain Total Resource Control From Nigeria by Fash20: 7:13am On Oct 24, 2015
EasternLion:

Fash20
I am 100 percent certain that you guys don't know history.

How can I be talking to Igbos people that don't even know their own history.

They clam they are from Isreal- I laugh

One ediot was claiming that god is an Igbo - I LMAO

What a confused Hebrew wannabe set of people.
Re: SouthSouth Support Igbo Only Biafra To Gain Total Resource Control From Nigeria by Obiagu1(m): 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
Femi Fani Kayode has set the pace.

Let Edwin Clark and other SS people support the creation of Igbo only Biafra. SS online community should support too.
You will be be rewarded with resource control.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proudly Nigerian: 15 Year Old Nigerian Makes History In The US / I Did Not Fight With Elrufai, Kaduna Deputy Gov Says / IGP Solomon Arase Bows Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.